On plan until I get there!

Thanks! It's an improvement - hope I can keep it up over the weekend despite the slight wrinkle of having my nephews birthday party to go to...

Thanks! It's an improvement - hope I can keep it up over the weekend despite the slight wrinkle of having my nephews birthday party to go to...
I had my granddaughters party at a ball pit the other week and I couldn't resist a blue shushy drink. Still don't know how many syns it was but called it 5 lol

It's just a number at the end of the day!
For which matter I'm counting 1 syn for a cheeky tsp of the remaining shop bought humous before I threw it away.
And tonight's changed because my mum cooked way too much dinner for the kids. But I still have to make the lentil soup or the lentils will go bad. Sorry stream of consciousness!
So D- small bowl of lentil soup, spaghetti with a little aubergine stew on top, salmon, green beans

I'm hoping Saturday's party won't be too bad as my SIL is a bit of a salad person! But it's cake that's my problem...

It's just a number at the end of the day!
For which matter I'm counting 1 syn for a cheeky tsp of the remaining shop bought humous before I threw it away.
And tonight's changed because my mum cooked way too much dinner for the kids. But I still have to make the lentil soup or the lentils will go bad. Sorry stream of consciousness!
So D- small bowl of lentil soup, spaghetti with a little aubergine stew on top, salmon, green beans

I'm hoping Saturday's party won't be too bad as my SIL is a bit of a salad person! But it's cake that's my problem...
I can take it or leave cake, chocolate or sweets. It's alcohol that my weakness

No salad at nephews party, are quite a bit of cheese today.
B- 1 weetabix, milk (half hexb and hexa), coffee
L- quite a bit of cheese, 2 crackers, quarter roll, humous, peppers, 4 small bits of cake, 3 coffees
Planned dinner - small left over aubergine stew, lentil soup with ricotta

I'm having a drink tonight too after exhausting day with the kids, so another 15 syns there I expect. However I've been good since Tuesday and will get back on it tomorrow.
Plan for tomorrow
B- 2 poached eggs, toast (half hexb, 5 syns for marg), fruit salad, coffee (1 syn)
L- Chinese (4.5 syns), rice
D- spinach and ricotta (hexa) lasagne. Wish I could afford to put pine nuts in it.
S- sw humous, carrot/pepper, turkey bacon, fruit, Alpen bar (half hexb), rice pudding

I just had fruit salad and coffee (2 syns) for breakfast as I got up so late this morning. Then turkey bacon sandwich for lunch (Hexb, 2 syns for mayo). Will have the Chinese for dinner (4.5 syns)
Snacks- baby bel (hexa), sw humous, carrot, pepper, rice pudding, fruit

Yesterday was spot on until I got to the evening - 2 Alpen bars, 1 toast with peanut butter, options hot chocolate, small snickers bar, a few peanut m&ms.
So I hesitate to make any promises about today but so far;
B- overnight oats, coffee (2 syns)
L- sw soup
S- sw humous (not impressed), pepper, carrot sticks, turkey bacon, 2 ryvita (half hexb), cheese triangles (2 syns)
Planned dinner- sw ricotta (hexa) and spinach lasagne. Rice pudding. Alpen bar (half hexb).

1 syn worth of Parmesan added to the lasagne, but I am having less of it than expected so it's only 2/3 of my hexa which means I can have a babybel!
I also had 3 syns of full fat yoghurt. Child opened then didn't eat it and I couldn't resist.

Oops I doubled up on hexb yesterday (forgot about the overnight oats). So that's an extra 6 syns! Total 14

Today
B- weetabix (hexb), milk (half hexa), latte (half hexa)
L- lasagne (4 syns)
S- sw humous, pepper, carrot sticks
D- not sure yet

Dinner was sw ready meal shepherds pie. Also had 2 ryvita and cheese triangles (5.5 syns). Will have a yogurt, fruit and a hot chocolate (2 syns)

Day 46
B- overnight oats (3/4 hexb), coffe (2 syns)
L- my goodness mushroom risotto (3 syns I think)
D- tortilla
S- huge banana, 2 ryvita (1/4 hexb plus 1.5 syns), cheese, babybel (hexa), yoomoo frozen yoghurt (3.5 syns), hot choc (2 syns)

Ate a few handfuls of evil tesco choconut pillows cereal last night, God knows how many syns. Must turn my back on them!
Day 47
B- tortilla, coffee (3 syns)
L- lasagne (4 syns)
D- minute steaks, courgette spaghetti, tortilla?
S- 2 babybel (2/3 hexa), 1 ryvita(1.5 syns), Philly (1/3 hexa), 2 bits toast (hexb, 6 syns for clover light)

Yesterday I had salmon rice and courgetti for dinner so probably minute steaks tonight.
Today is a bit dodgy as I'm at a meeting with probably sandwich lunch but I will just have a bit and try to hold out for a snack when I get home.
Breakfast was pret pot (3 syns) and coffee (1 syn) - more coffee to be had during the day I expect.

Day 48
B- As above (4 syns)
L- skipped the sandwiches, had fruit then a pret avocado and crayfish salad (5 syns), coffee (1 syn)
D- minute steak, courghetti, rice
S- 2 ryvita, cheese (half Hexb, 2/3 hexa), babybel, toast (half hexb, 3 syns marg), fruit
Total 13 syns

Day 49
B- tortilla, cheese (half hexa), coffee (1 syn)
L- turkey bacon, egg
D- at relatives house so involved a hot dog, crisps and dip, ribs, smores, birthday cake (all the syns)

Day 50 (so far)
No breakfast
L- full English with 2 tesco healthy living sausages (2 syns), toast with marg (half hexb, 3 syns), coffee (1 syn)
S- yogurt, crumpet (8 syns)

D- 1/4 chicken lattice (4 syns), minute steak, mash (maybe 3 syns), cabbage (2 syns for butter)
S- fruit, babybel (hexa), Alpen bar (half hexb)
23 syns

Didn't do well yesterday, also had toast and other bits so maybe 35 syns.
Today
Day 51
B- rice pudding, fruit, coffees through the day (4 syns )
L- turkey bacon, egg
D- courgette, bacon and creme fraiche (2 syns) pasta with Parmesan (half hexa)
S- ryvita (half hexb), cheese (half hexa), Alpen bar (half hexb)

Back