Attack One day at a time!!

"fancy" away... just don't eat ;)

Hey

Hope I've not Ballsed up.

Just had pack of m and s chicken done in sugar marinade!! Oh no. It was0.5 carbs?

Today been ok but I'm so irritable don't know if it's me or diet!! Quite likely me. Feel bit down really but no time to get disheartened just need to keep plodding. Looking forward to cruising.

B turkey 2 eggs

L turkey chicken mussels prawns and muller

T that chicken as above and going to have oar bran In bit with other muller.

Xxx

Shame re chicken - carbs look ok but sugar isn't and probably fat too...

Keep going... very few packaged foods are for us so best stay away initially...

Good luck! And drnk plenty of H20 to flush those nasty sugars away!

Not able to weigh self until Tuesday! I have definitely lost as 16 jeans are falling down!! Dying to know how much might puck up some scales too but don't want to get obsessed with them!

Day 5 going ok. Hunger well controlled and like the protein to be honest but like someone on another thread looking forward to veg but hoping it doesn't slow things down xxx

Day one of cruise today!! Wow!! Just worried that I will stall if eat veg and wonder if should continue on attack? Attack really working and font want to jeopardise this!!!

Thanks any help xxx

I think that we all tend to wonder about that happening at first, but don't worry about it. Whatever you do, don't continue on Attack too long - it's really not good for you in the longterm. You should still lose weight, at a healthy, sustainable rate on Cruise. And you need the veg to help with transit and to have a more balanced diet.

I tended to lose between 1 and 3lb per week on Cruise, which I think is about average for most. You don't want to lose more than that per week, really, if you want to be able to sustain it.

Initially, in attack, we lose a lot of "water weight", some of it might return with vegetables, then go again on PP day, then return... etc.

Keep drinking plenty of water!

Oh dear. Just had grapes and two plums? Have I Ballsed it all up.

Classic mistake of not being organised enough and reaching fir nearest thing

Aah hope my hard work has not gone to waste

I really was craving fruit but back on track today. Back on pp and getting weighed tomorrow!! I really like the dukan approach and can't wait to get onto fruit!!

Can you fill out a signature, or your User CP, Louise so that we can see how tall you are, how much you weigh now and in the future, and follow your progress?

I have already said doing it from iPhone and don't have
Laptop at home. I work as a nurse on busy unit and don't have time to have a brew never mind go online. I am 5 foot 2 currently 12 4. Started at 14 4 and have lost 2 stone on Ww pro points. Aiming to get to 10 stone or thereabouts !!!

<deleted what I wrote>

I have already said doing it from iPhone and don't have
Laptop at home. I work as a nurse on busy unit and don't have time to have a brew never mind go online. I am 5 foot 2 currently 12 4. Started at 14 4 and have lost 2 stone on Ww pro points. Aiming to get to 10 stone or thereabouts !!!

Same height as me, Louise.

Keep on track as much as you can, then it won't be too long before you reach Conso - and when that happens, you'll be able to have an allowed fruit every day. :) It'll be worth it.

Lost 9 pound in week 5 days of attack 2 of cruise and a slip up with fruit!!

So chuffed and real motivation to keep on! Thanks for all tour support this works if you work it!!! Xxx

Lost 9 pound in week 5 days of attack 2 of cruise and a slip up with fruit!!

So chuffed and real motivation to keep on! Thanks for all tour support this works if you work it!!! Xxx

That's very impressive, particularly given your slip up. Well done. :)

I'm currently 6lbs under my target weight, and trying to claw some of that weight back if I can (I never thought I'd say that! :eek: ) So I'm 7st 9lbs, but should be more like 8st 1lb, according to Dr D. Sounds tiny, but at my height and with my small bone structure, I look slim and am size 10 or sometimes 8 at this weight.

When I have lost weight before I have never really Felt it. With this diet it's visible and I am pretty sure my cellulite is decreasing! Could be wishful thinking though. We are having kitchen refitted and I have no cooker! For few days. Have microwave though and need to try my best to stick to plan.

I am having three cans of diet coke a day and wondering if this is excessive, was having that on attack with good results but wonder should I cut it out??

Have good dukan day xx

Regarding the Diet Coke, I limit myself to one glass per day. Water is obviously better - both healthwise and for aiding the weight loss, so it'd be better if you did cut down, ideally.

I've heard that some people do end up stalling their loss due to Diet Coke, so it's worth keeping an eye on that and definitely stopping drinking it if that happens.

Back