Options - new flavours

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
Good morning all

I saw an advert last night for some new Options chocolate flavours - I can't remember what they were as I was a little off colour and not concentrating properly. They're not showing on the Options website either which doesn't help!

Has anybody tried these or know what the syn value is? Although I can't remember what the flavours were, I remember thinking one or two looked tasty.

I bought a few of these last night!

Chocolate Brownie flavour and chocolate fudge flavour :D

there was a Chocoloate Cherry too - they're 60kcals per sachet, so I'm assuming they're 3 syns each? :)

where can you get these? only got the normal flavours in my asda :( hmmmf they sound so nice!

X

I got mine in Morrissons :)

Had one this evening - was lush! :D

I'm not a fan of the options hot chocolates - are these any better than the standard ones? I could possibly be tempted by the chocolate brownie one.

I had the Fudge one last night - made with hot milk from my allowance - was really nice and creamy! Though took a while for the powder to dissolve!! - that's the main problem with Options I think... they're rubbish at dissolving!

I've yet to try the Brownie flavour one! - Might have it tonight! :D

Options are normally 2 syns each, I want to try the banana chocolate one, brownie, cherry & fudge but nowhere here is selling them yet.

3syns for the Fudge one - as someone else mentioned they are quite a while to dissolve but they defo give you that chocolatey fix !

I've got the raspberry one on my kitchen cupboard at the moment. Can't wait to try it.

Back