Panic Button! Post here before eating what you know you shouldnt be eating!

Sigh. In the middle of the night, no one can hear you scream.....

Ended up having 3 rum and cokes. And a ham sandwich. Am such a loser. Feel so bad today that I'm happy to get back onto it, backto Total Solution.

Meeting a friend at Nandos at lunchtime, so small salad. Giving up on the bars for a week too. Feeling Like I need a period of being strict to get back into a pattern.

Sigh. In the middle of the night, no one can hear you scream.....

Ended up having 3 rum and cokes. And a ham sandwich. Am such a loser. Feel so bad today that I'm happy to get back onto it, backto Total Solution.

Meeting a friend at Nandos at lunchtime, so small salad. Giving up on the bars for a week too. Feeling Like I need a period of being strict to get back into a pattern.

I only wish I got back into the period of strictness & soon as you. Well done on not spiralling out of control & for deciding to dust yourself down admit your error & for re-starting on the Exante road. You can do it x

You can do it hun. We all make mistakes but instead of giving up your doing the brave thing & getting straight back to it xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I was fine for the first 5 days after starting back on Exante TS after a 3 week holiday. However, the past three days have been really hard. Found myself eating gherkins and baby beetroots straight out of the jars. Really disappointed with myself I just want something with flavour and crunch.

Maybe drinking more water will help me fill up. Any ideas?

Have you been eating the bars? They are my most exciting bit of the day, when it comes to food! I've found making the shakes with loads of ice has made them more filling and that's helped. Otherwise I've just had to keep busy and have come on here every time I feel hungry, People are very kind at commenting on my diary and I find that gives me a bit of a lift. And I look at the inspiration slide show and pray that might be me one day!

I'm tired and bored.........dangerous combination and feel as if I could eat and eat and eat

I know how ur feeling i just had a couple of handfuls of raisins other wise god knows what id have eaten x

I gave in and ate some quorn :(

Better quorn than something much worse x

I can't sleep with hunger and have a cracking headache and I can't sleep. Want to eat and it's only day 2 what's day 4/5 gonna be like!!!

I think day 2/3 was the hardest i drink plenty of tesco flavored water Atleast 3.5 litres a day that drives away any headache ect x

It comes in 1.5 litre bottles its 70p per one it has no malic acid and comes in strawberry & apple x

Have you been eating the bars? They are my most exciting bit of the day, when it comes to food! I've found making the shakes with loads of ice has made them more filling and that's helped. Otherwise I've just had to keep busy and have come on here every time I feel hungry, People are very kind at commenting on my diary and I find that gives me a bit of a lift. And I look at the inspiration slide show and pray that might be me one day!

Thanks. I'm just finding it harder after having a break on holiday. Luckily I didn't gain any weight during my break. I have a lot more soups than shakes and bars left so I have been only having a bar every few days. They are my favourite.

I also add lots of ice to the shakes if the weather is warm. Otherwise, I drink them hot with cinnamon. My weight is going down but a little slowly for a restart.

I am determined to lose another two stone before the end of June, so I need to buckle down on the diet and drink loads of water as well.

I'm sure you can do it Julie :)

No your not an arse. You are human. You have had a tough week with the plateau. Just dust yourself down and start again. I've come on here because I was gonna eat scrammbled eggs on toast which OH had this morning. I can't seem to sleep again either. I'm ravenous.

No your not an arse. You are human. You have had a tough week with the plateau. Just dust yourself down and start again. I've come on here because I was gonna eat scrammbled eggs on toast which OH had this morning. I can't seem to sleep again either. I'm ravenous.

Its hard sometimes Lisy. In the early days I had the odd poached egg with a slice of grilled bacon. It kept me going and kept me on track?

Better than blowing it........You can still stay on track if yu do it that way?

Yeh but I feel worried once I start eating I won't stop. How long have you been doing this for? If you don't mind me asking

Back