Panic Button! Post here before eating what you know you shouldnt be eating!

Omg ive had such a tough day desperate for a bar of chocolate HELP

mrsjoyce said:
Omg ive had such a tough day desperate for a bar of chocolate HELP

Hi ya have you tried the tesco meal replacement chocolate bars ?? There lush n ease the craving xx keep strong your doing really well

I know Im gonna go for a swim take my mind of it might feel better and more relaxed after, my hubby is doing the tesco diet ive tried the bars but Im not keen lol

mrsjoyce said:
I know Im gonna go for a swim take my mind of it might feel better and more relaxed after, my hubby is doing the tesco diet ive tried the bars but Im not keen lol

Is he losing as much as you are on exante ? Just out of curiosity ?? Sorry to be nebby.

He lost 12lb in his first week then 5lb then 4lb but men lose quicker than women

Im absolutely dying for a packet of Walkers cheese and onion...and I know the tuck shop has them :cry:

STARLIGHT do not go for the crisps! tuck shops are a nightmare arent they! Last week i was in an office with a tuck shop and everyday i picked up either crisps or chocolate. I didnt take it but came close, its hard but you CAN DO IT!xx

I was like that last week and i didnt wi as i knew it wld be bad and i wld just think sod it! At least u cant leave ur desk now for a while, I do admire u guys on TS as I struggle with ws a lot of the time. Well done, and keep avoiding!

Ooh - now you've got me fancying crisps too. O can physically taste them :-( My husband's frying black pudding downstairs which I can't stand but is still smells delicious. Stay away from the tuck shop and in my case the kitchen!

Argh. I am really hungry today. I have had 3 litres water, a bottle of Coke Zero. Two bars and a milkshake and I am reallly hungry!

I had some ham, a bit of cheese. There are 6 left over pieces of Garlic Pizza in the kitchen and I bloody want it. Argh.

I am definitely subscribing to this!!

I used to have a problem with wasting food, and hence eating everything on the plate. But then someone once said to me "Once it's cooked, it can either go on your hips or in the bin. You choose." So simple and yet so true!

Well I must confess. I have had a chicken kebab and salad (no bread though!) and a bit of Donner meat.
And a glass of wine.

I also stuck my finger in DD's creme egg and sucked my finger. On the plus side, I have only had one bar today and LOADS of water.

MUST resist the box of creme eggs in the cupboard.

Well I must confess. I have had a chicken kebab and salad (no bread though!) and a bit of Donner meat.
And a glass of wine.

I also stuck my finger in DD's creme egg and sucked my finger. On the plus side, I have only had one bar today and LOADS of water.

MUST resist the box of creme eggs in the cupboard.

Hehehehe :D

I bet she was dead chuffed at that eh ?;)

I am craving Crumpets! The bread bin is calling me :( must.stay.away.

Hi there! Instead of crumpets have you had enough water today? Drinking lots of water might get rid of those hunger pangs! On the other hand, try and distract yourself by reading a book or having a nice relaxing bath. xx

Back