Panic Button! Post here before eating what you know you shouldnt be eating!

Thinking I might add a couple of florets of broccoli or cauliflower to my soup ... do you think this will be ok? I'm on TS but only having three meals a day .... what do you think xx

Thinking I might add a couple of florets of broccoli or cauliflower to my soup ... do you think this will be ok? I'm on TS but only having three meals a day .... what do you think xx

not a very helpful panic button this is it ....i'm in a quandry myself so not sure the answer to your question, i'd hate to give you permission to do something you'll regret later....?

not a very helpful panic button this is it ....i'm in a quandry myself so not sure the answer to your question, i'd hate to give you permission to do something you'll regret later....?

I know .... I put a few in anyhow .... might just do this as weekends when I struggle the most! x

Princess_Ames said:
Thanks to Clair_G i now fancy chicken curry.... but i won't do it...

I shall just sit here and think about it instead. LOL

Ooops sorry ;) x

How do you subscribe?

Urgh i have this huge urge to binge. I've been fine all day and now i just want to eat crap crap crap.

Must stay strong. Must not give in. :(

Princess_Ames said:
Urgh i have this huge urge to binge. I've been fine all day and now i just want to eat crap crap crap.

Must stay strong. Must not give in. :(

Your not eating crap, simples ;)

Cmon now, you can get throo this. You don't wanna undo all ur hard work do you?
Now go have a bath, phone a friend just do summit to take you mind off evil fat ridden crap :) xx

Your not eating crap, simples ;)

Cmon now, you can get throo this. You don't wanna undo all ur hard work do you?
Now go have a bath, phone a friend just do summit to take you mind off evil fat ridden crap :) xx

Britain's Got A Little Bit of Talent is taking my mind off it. I keep seeing that STOOPID Reggae Reggae pizza advert and that's what's doing my head in.

I just keep thinking... Day 4 tomorrow and I am doing so well.

Drink some water.... tomorrow will be easier... and you will be closer to goal ;) :)

ok guys. i ate some chicken tonight - not alot at all - around about the same cals as a pack. i'm ok with that cuz i'm doing a mix of TS and WS. but right now i'm hungry and i'm feeling like eating. the weird thing is, i know i won't eat tonight, cuz i'm weighing in tomorrow, but my WI day is a weak point for me - last week i lapsed on WI day. so i can almost feel myself unconsciously preparing to eat tomorrow. but i'm trying to banish that - re-reading my mini-goals etc.

Perhaps I'll plan a WS meal for the tomorrow evening - any ideas from anyone?

Sounds like a plan. Could you make some coke zero lollies (or other allowed drinks)? Maybe set yourself a task or a night of pampering?

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Loving the idea of making some lollies .... bring out the sun lol x

Urgh such a headache -can I eat cheese??

I have heard that some peoples weight stalls with cheese, so it is a personal thing. It is low in carbs :)
Take two painkillers and drink a big glass of water before you eat anything, and see how you feel in 20mins :)

notsoskinnymarge said:
I have heard that some peoples weight stalls with cheese, so it is a personal thing. It is low in carbs :)
Take two painkillers and drink a big glass of water before you eat anything, and see how you feel in 20mins :)

I'm drinking bouillion to see how I am. I don't want to eat this late but I'm dizzy, sore stomach -i can do it!

I'm drinking bouillion to see how I am. I don't want to eat this late but I'm dizzy, sore stomach -i can do it!

Bouillion is good.
Keep supping it.
Even if you have 4 cups of the stuff ;)
And yes, YOU CAN DO IT:)

notsoskinnymarge said:
Bouillion is good.
Keep supping it.
Even if you have 4 cups of the stuff ;)
And yes, YOU CAN DO IT:)

Thank you xo going to bed -i don't need cheese or anything else!

Despite having a large cup of bouillon and my bar I am still craving chocolate :( I start each day with good intentions but just cannot hold on to them :( grrrrr

Back