(partly O/T) -2 stupid things I've just done that made me laugh (after work rant)

I will succeed!!!
For those who read my earlier rant (which I'll update in a bit now I've calmed down a little)...

two things I just did were so freakin' stupid that I just LOL-ed at myself.

1 - I went to one of my fave shops in town; a teeny little 'food boutique' that sells the most amazing wines, cheeses and chocolates (the fancy hand made types). Not been in since re-started SW and after the day I had I thought 'oh stuff it, I want a couple of chocs'.

So in I go and get a little pack of fudge and 5 (cause they're too pricey to get lots thank goodness) hand made choccies. The man asks if they're a gift and I said 'oh no, on a diet so a treat for me'.

He then says 'SW?'. Turns out that his WIFE owns the shop with him and is in my group - thought I knew her face when I joined!!! So good job I am honest at group cause totally rumbled! How she does SW and owns that shop I don't know - she deserves a medal!

2 - I ordered some books online on Monday, but thought I'd not get them until the weekend (cause thought the postie would have taken them back to the depot 30miles away lol). So pop to local book shop and picked up two books from my 'reserved for later purhcase' list. Well, gets home and a neighbour had took in the parcel...still not too worried - they were reserve list books. Wrong! In my bad mood state I picked up two books that I just un-packed from the parcel. And D'OH - binned the recipt from book shop in town! So gotta do the whole 'return to online shop' thing or give as gifts now lol.

Luckily it made me laugh and not cry - coulda gone either way today :)

P.S Chocs were halved with OH and TOTALLY worth the syns so not upset I caved hehe

i think the chocs were probably worth it anyway after reading your work rant. Sit back relax and enjoy. Remember what comes around goes around so X will get his sometime ;)

Back