paulas thread

Hi Paula
Yes if you are good today , you can say hey i did it , and i can do another day , very hard doing it as the 21st , just see how you go . Have a lovely night anyway ! On these diets you do wish time away i know lol . Catch up later or sunday

hiya hun get a pack down you babes

have fun boogying the nite away tonite xxxx

Well ive just got back from me cousins 21st,the food was to die for.There was about 10 different puds cheese and biscuits alcohol etc etc and i sat there with me bloody water
I was sooooooooooooooooo tempted and felt very sorry for me self.
Its amazing how your mind works as i looked round the room and thought"what a sad cow am i ,how many bloody times have i done this"
Ive just ad me shake and goin to bed to read xx

HI Paula , I bet it was hard for you last night and i bet you was screaming inside , thats it , its the worst place to be with food and drink around you , and you are just at the start of this . How long did you do CD before and how much did you lose before ? and what made you stop CD , see i'm abit like you there i stop cos i find CD hard , but then feel i've failed and the diet will be my life until i sort it out till the end , i've 4 stone to lose . Have a great day girl

:missing::missing:

thanks fuzzyangel,you look so beautiful on your photosxx

missleo,i did cambridge for 8 weeks and lost nearly 3 stone.I went away on holiday all inclusive stopped it struggled to get back on .Thought i looked ok and then got back to me old habits of bingeing and put it on plus more.Then this year i did LL managed bout 5 weeks lost 2 stone then we had problems with the house went abroad twice all inclusive and couldnt get back on to it.Thought i looked ok ish and my old friend Binge came back.I think my problem is i neve ever get to the finishing line.

KK morning sweetie,day 3 and just got up .Were meeting up later with people weve spoke to on the expat site,there people that are going to oz.So hay hoo its a bloody pub arrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh.
How are you matexx

Hi Paula , you had some really good weight loses there , i know what you mean about never getting to goal , i'm like that . I was 10 stone about 5 years ago . Got to just carry on i guess . How many weeks till Xmas have we now huh . Well have a good info day ok Paula

i feel soooooooooooo tired .Every time i do this diet i get diahorria,i get it that bad i cant control it .Has anybody else suffered in this departmentxx

Noooo....... not toast :)
Step away from the toaster

Just picture yourself in your bikini in Oz, all tanned, shapely and gorgeous.

You can do it. You CAN... Will you starve to death if you don't eat the bread? :sigh: Me neither. Take two minutes to visualise it and find a tv programme or go for a walk. :D

;) Don't eat maltesers - contrary to advertising, they do have calories. And thanks for reassuring me in my panic.

((hugs))

ive had cravings for every and any food even things i dont like lol but ive been strong and stayed away from it we are all doing brill girls just stick with it we all gona be so plzed with ourselfs after weve acheived our weight losses xxxxx

Well i dont feel to bad this morning apart from still a bit tired.Ive never slept so much had at last 10 hours again last nite.
Day 4 today so hopefully the energy fairy will come to see mexx

Back