paulas thread

Well im of to see me mate at 11.00,she came off LL to do weight wise so im going to see her for a natter.I am freezing .Hope your all okxx

Have a good time Paula , yes sure was cold here too this morning , ok so i've got hold of CDC and shes coming to mine wednesday at 4:15 i have put the order in ... so lets go for it .... hehe . How are you feeling Paula , is it day 5 today ? how is your mood ?

hope you had a nice time

Eeep! 2 litres in 2 hours. I'd burst. :eek:

Enjoy your shake :)

go get some stix and check your in the pink !!!

Ok Paula , Thursday i'm joining you on CD , shes coming today and then its my last coffee today with milk , and full cream at the blue top lol . OK i'm trying today to be good so its not so painful . How are you feeling Paula ? I have asked my CDC to try the water Flavourings , so i ordered Summer Berry . Now have you tried mix a mousse ? I think i'll go out in the next few days and get some ketostix sticks , any idea how much and where from . Anyday now i'll be having TOTM , I feel so bloated since Monday .

Hi Kittykat , how are you doing ? Tell me these sticks what colour do they change ?

|Thank you kitty kat , its when i say i'mmmmmmmmmmmm in the pinkkkkkk lol . Mochaj , ok thanks for that girls . Hope you both in the Pink lol

hi missleo ,good luck for 2 morrow.Im ok chick looking forward to weign in on friday.Im just goin out with the dog for a walk catch you all in a bitxx

Thank-you Paula . I'll give you the low down on how i'm getting on . I'll watch out for you Friday also see how you got on with the weight loss .

Back