paulas thread

Hi Paula , day 4 already my god , how are you feeling , tired i know , but are you ok on it , how did it go with he ex pats ?

thanks sam x
hi missleo,how are you lovey.How are gettin on mate.Im feeling ok just tired like you said,im hopein i start to feel abit better.The meetin went really well,we learnt alot and i sat there with me sparkling water lolxx

has the K fairy paid a visit yet ???

any news on the house ??

think the k fairy is here ,awful taste in me mouth and im not hungry but im still smelling and craving bread lol.
just had a viewing apparantly she looked it but hubby cant look till next week so fingers crossed xx

Hi Paula , i'm going to ring my CDC tonight or leave a message to get back on it . Can't keep losing 2lb then puttting it back on , got to keeping going down , not like a seasaw. Day 4 for you Paula , doing well , i know its hard , with feeling tired and all , as there was a post here 101 days today till Xmas so got to pull all the stops out . Thats good you met up with the ex pats i was reading two stories in the sunday mag about some ex pats think one was hong kong and the other has moved to portugal , saying they moved out of the uk cos of primary schools with drugs problems and bullying, and they didn't want to be scared to go out at night , don't know if you saw that story ? Bet there was lots to find out , my OH knows this bloke hes from here but moved to OZ now back here with his kids , well his kids loved it here when it snowed cos they have never seen it before , he said hes got to go back to OZ for 4 months to keep his cetizenship there so think hes off soon then back here again

Hi Paula , ASP , when she says shes coming round then it will be time to stop my eating , you know i am really good on VLCD and i spoil it then i feel sick in my tummy when i eat , so why do i keep doing it . Need to talk to her and get on track , do you think you did the right thing with going back to CD

oh bless ya lets hope you can get back on asap.I think i have done the right thing i need to get a load of weight off as it scares me with my back.I do feel miserable when im on cd.
Do you feel miserable when your on it xx

Yes i do feel low , but until i just read a post just now , of a woman saying her doctor has took her off of it cos depression , it brought it back how i felt , when my daughter was talking to me i was noddy and thinking , what am i doing i was not even listening to what she said , its like i can't take alot in , low mood , ho well got to give it another shot if i get to low , they can always shut me in a room on my own lol! Good for you Paula you've got back on it too

Yes we can keep eachother sane , lets hope theres no low mood for us . Ok what do we do when feeling low ? starting coming on here . I wonder if other people have felt like that , do you think others feel like that or just the odd few ? I will let you know Paula as soon as i do speak with her .

hi missleo,we need to suppor each other,i have just been to do the food shopping and got hubby fish and chips.I smelt them all the way home arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.
My thoughts were "im buying all this food and not eating"
Well another day donexx

go girl in the chat room where r u ???? shall we go in at 10.00

morning everyone,day 5, I really hope this tiredness lifts,Im copeing ok at the minute i think im looking forward to my weigh in on friday.
For some strange reason im enjoying cooking for the family.
Anyway heres to a good dayxx

morning paula well done day 5 im on day 7 got my wi today 530 am all excited , still havent beent ot he loo omg 7 days im soon gona explode be just my luck its today starting my new job omg how embarresing would that be lol anyway have a good day hun ill let ya know how my wi goes later xxxx

morning hun

Back