Pregnancy Pebbles bikini body pregnancy diary!

Awwwww poor thing, sound like you are exhausted :(

maternity law is very strict and very much on the mothers side so you will be well protected so of it is too much for you, you need to put your foot down with them. even if you are really struggling get the gp to write to them telling them you need these allowances made for the meantime.

hard to have your MIL as boss, mine can be very difficult and already thinks she is the boss of is so I wouldn't like to think how she would be if she was my actual boss!!

Awwwww poor thing, sound like you are exhausted :(

maternity law is very strict and very much on the mothers side so you will be well protected so of it is too much for you, you need to put your foot down with them. even if you are really struggling get the gp to write to them telling them you need these allowances made for the meantime.

hard to have your MIL as boss, mine can be very difficult and already thinks she is the boss of is so I wouldn't like to think how she would be if she was my actual boss!!

I'll see how I get on for a couple of weeks, if I'm no better or any worse I'll be telling her again that I'm not having it xx

Ah hun, sorry to hear that you're not feeling too good. You should be taking it easy not doing 13 x 12 hour shifts on a row. And your MIL should be wanting what is best for her unborn grandchild! Can't Jamie have a word with her for you?xx

He did when he told her but she just hasn't taken any notice. It took me 5 days of nagging to get her to do it in the first place. She just keeps arguing about my cleaning shifts and the fact that I'm covering people for their holiday and there's no one else to do it.
It just bugs me that the other girls have got away with it no questions asked xx

Hello :)
Seems to be good so far. Just so tired! Didn't know I would be this bad. How are you? Xxx

Hi hun x we're gud thanks x 1st 5-6 months will b really tiring hun as your body actually "makes" ur baby :eek: so make sure you're getting enough calories in, ur body's going to b busy xx hv a good day hun x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

He did when he told her but she just hasn't taken any notice. It took me 5 days of nagging to get her to do it in the first place. She just keeps arguing about my cleaning shifts and the fact that I'm covering people for their holiday and there's no one else to do it.
It just bugs me that the other girls have got away with it no questions asked xx

Ah hun that's awful :( I don't know what else to suggest other than maybe speak to your doctor as they will be able to put you on the sick if needed.xx

Ah hun that's awful :( I don't know what else to suggest other than maybe speak to your doctor as they will be able to put you on the sick if needed.xx

I had thought about that but when I was off sick for op for only 2 weeks I got £24!! Bloody joke! And what with saving for a deposit for mortgage and needing money for baby and a little spending money for holiday I just can't do it :(. I'm going to see how I get on next week and if it's too much I'll just have to say I'm having some personal problems and need a few days off here and there. I can't tell my boss just yet as I am getting a new contract at work and if he finds out before then I feel like he won't change it for me. I know it's bad but he's a crafty git!

How are you doing today? House a bit calmer? Xxx

Hi hun x we're gud thanks x 1st 5-6 months will b really tiring hun as your body actually "makes" ur baby :eek: so make sure you're getting enough calories in, ur body's going to b busy xx hv a good day hun x

I know :( I just feel like the next few weeks is when I need to take it easy and for the next month I'm getting taken the mick out of! Don't get me wrong I work as much as I'm offered extra shifts but now I'm not even getting asked and getting shoved on 3 more a week. After March it should be fine, I'll only get my 4 a week unless I say I can do one extra if I don't mind but by then I'll be 11weeks and it just won't be worth it.
I get to work early every day and start working, if they're struggling I'll stay for a while after, I NEVER sit down unless I'm doing paperwork and I do on average 6/7 shifts a week. I just thought that a little bit of respect for all the effort i put in would be possible, at least for the next 3-4 weeks :( xx

Sorry ladies, all I have done all day is winge! Lol. I'm just so frustrated! I want to enjoy this time as I'm never going to the same experiences and excitement again but I am so stressed out!!!

Anyone got any good news? To cheer me up?

On a brighter note, me and Jamie might be going out for dinner tomorrow night which I'm looking forward to. We don't go out on our own much anymore and we'd better make the most of it! Xxx

I read up on the rules of doing sw while pregnant and found out I need to be having extra healthy extras. I didn't manage to get another 2 A's in but got my 3 B's in. Still went over syns again today, I need to get my arse in gear! But at least this time it wasn't on a can of coke!

I had started to feel better this afternoon and calmed down a bit but Jamie came home and had gone to the pub AGAIN! I can't understand his logic... He wants to save more money now the baby is coming so we can have a house before it's here and have enough money to buy all the bits he/she will need and he's gone out 4 times since we found out. He had done really well n we had only been going out on Sunday afternoons and the odd weekday maybe once or twice a month, but this is getting ridiculous now! I can go out and spend £20 but he will do at least £60. I'm going to have to have serious words tomorrow.
MAybe I'm being harsh and hormonal and maybe he just wants to make the most of it before baby gets here but I haven't had chance to! I'm saving every penny I can n turning down meals and nights out to be prepared.

Anyway, maybe I'll stop moaning for a few days now. I do apologise ladies!

Here's today's foods.

Green

Breakfast
Clementine SF
Vanilla ML F
1 x wm toast HEx B
Tbsp lemon curd 1.0

Lunch
2 x WM bread HEx B
Lettuce SF
Red onion SF
Chicken HEx B
20g r.f cheddar 1/2 HEx A
Coleslaw 3.0
Clementine SF

Dinner
2 x white bread 9.0
2 x eggs F
Light margarine 2.0
Baked beans F
Ketchup 1.0
Oven chips 2.5

Other
Sparkling peach water
Loads of water/squash
Banana SF
250ml Pepsi max

Syns - 18.5
Calories - 1,347

Hun, ur well within ur rights to feel like that. I hv a suggestion 4u, write down a list of all the things the baby will need, not just big things like pram, cot etc but things like 2 packs of nappies a week, baby milk powder, wet wipes etc, put next to each item their cost & cost 4 a month if something like nappies, hand it to ur other half (calmly) and ask him to think of that list every time he goes out, 2 pints = pack of nappies. Get him to make the right decision. In my experience guilt works better than arguing x
Make sure ur looking after yourself hun, and ur bub x plenty of extra, healthy calories x L x

Hun, ur well within ur rights to feel like that. I hv a suggestion 4u, write down a list of all the things the baby will need, not just big things like pram, cot etc but things like 2 packs of nappies a week, baby milk powder, wet wipes etc, put next to each item their cost & cost 4 a month if something like nappies, hand it to ur other half (calmly) and ask him to think of that list every time he goes out, 2 pints = pack of nappies. Get him to make the right decision. In my experience guilt works better than arguing x
Make sure ur looking after yourself hun, and ur bub x plenty of extra, healthy calories x L x

That's a really good idea. I might do that. Thank you :)

I just feel like I'm being moody n taking it out on him cos I can't go out n do it, well that's how he's gunna see it anyway. But I just feel like if I've given up a lot already it's not gunna be hard to stay in for another night a week is it? If I was going out for a meal or to a club every Saturday night spending £60-80 a time he'd have something to say about it

I am sorry for moaning! I just feel totally shitty and vulnerable ATM and I hate it xxx

I just feel like I'm being moody n taking it out on him cos I can't go out n do it, well that's how he's gunna see it anyway. But I just feel like if I've given up a lot already it's not gunna be hard to stay in for another night a week is it? If I was going out for a meal or to a club every Saturday night spending £60-80 a time he'd have something to say about it

I am sorry for moaning! I just feel totally shitty and vulnerable ATM and I hate it xxx

Don't apologise hun, u hv a right to feel like this, ur thinking rationally, babies r expensive!!
I hope u can sit dwn together & come to an understanding x and ps, this is the most emotional you'll ever feel, it gets worse lol xx you'll b great x

Don't apologise hun, u hv a right to feel like this, ur thinking rationally, babies r expensive!!
I hope u can sit dwn together & come to an understanding x and ps, this is the most emotional you'll ever feel, it gets worse lol xx you'll b great x

Good to know lol. He just called to say he will be an hour or so... And then said "I won't carry on like this" yeah right! Lol. He's supposed to be the responsible one, 6 years older than me but acts 10 years younger lol.

I've been watching ultrasound videos on YouTube and it's cheered me up, it's amazing how much they move around! I can wait to see him/her now xxx

Sounds like you have had a tough day :( I think as soon as a woman gets pregnant she becomes a mother and thinks like a mother whereas sometimes for the men it take a bit longer for then to think as fathers and be more responsible. Not all cases but a lot.

Your food diary today looked very well behaved. I wouldn't worry too much about the extra syns when compared to what it would be if you weren't taking note at all. What makes you calorie count your food too btw, just out of interest?

I hope u can sit dwn together & come to an understanding x and ps, this is the most emotional you'll ever feel, it gets worse lol xx you'll b great x L x

Sounds like you have had a tough day :( I think as soon as a woman gets pregnant she becomes a mother and thinks like a mother whereas sometimes for the men it take a bit longer for then to think as fathers and be more responsible. Not all cases but a lot.

Your food diary today looked very well behaved. I wouldn't worry too much about the extra syns when compared to what it would be if you weren't taking note at all. What makes you calorie count your food too btw, just out of interest?

I agree. He ended up getting home at 1:30am after a screaming contest! His excuse was - it's still sinking in so that might be why I keep needing to go out, I'm scared, my whole life is going to change and I've got a lot to take in.
I tried to stay as calm as I could and just replied you don't think I'm scared? You don't think my life is going to change ore than yours? I can't just get up and go get pissed whenever I feel like it!

I will have a proper talk today at some point. I've even had to give up going out tonight and last night so people don't pick up on me not drinking (I like a few vodkas!)

Thank you for your support, I think I would have gone mad at some point without you ladies!

I started counting calories purely just to see how many on average I was eating a day and was trying to keep it under 1,200 but since becoming pregnant I'm a little more relaxed as I don't want to be too harsh on myself and cause problems for baby. I've read in a few places that you must have 300calories more than your 2,000 a day but if I'm honest sometimes I don't go over 1,000 and I eat plenty. I'll have a chat with midwife when I get my appointment through as I always thought that only applied for the last couple of months.

I hope u can sit dwn together & come to an understanding x and ps, this is the most emotional you'll ever feel, it gets worse lol xx you'll b great x L x

Thank you Hun. I think I'll do that. Maybe he will see some sense! I can understand he may want to make the most of it now but I just feel like we should be enjoying each other as our relationship will never be as it is now. I think he feels like the victim in all of this, although I'm the one carrying the baby and had to give up drinking & going out and my 21st birthday! Lol.
After all it was his idea to start ttc last year, I didn't think we'd have kids for at least 5years xxx

Thank you Hun. I think I'll do that. Maybe he will see some sense! I can understand he may want to make the most of it now but I just feel like we should be enjoying each other as our relationship will never be as it is now. I think he feels like the victim in all of this, although I'm the one carrying the baby and had to give up drinking & going out and my 21st birthday! Lol.
After all it was his idea to start ttc last year, I didn't think we'd have kids for at least 5years xxx

Ur right hun, this should b a special time 4 both of u, having a baby completely changes how u spend time as a couple, so make good use of the time over the nxt few months. But rmbr, family time with the LO afterwards is fab too!! :eek:
I think he'll change a lot too once ur showing & hv a bump, they seem to become v.protective which is nice x
Main thing is that u both enjoy this time but come to some compromises as well x
Hope u hv a good day hun x let us know how it goes x L x

Ur right hun, this should b a special time 4 both of u, having a baby completely changes how u spend time as a couple, so make good use of the time over the nxt few months. But rmbr, family time with the LO afterwards is fab too!! :eek:
I think he'll change a lot too once ur showing & hv a bump, they seem to become v.protective which is nice x
Main thing is that u both enjoy this time but come to some compromises as well x
Hope u hv a good day hun x let us know how it goes x L x

He has promised to calm it down after this weekend, off to the pub with some friends to watch the footy then going out for an Italian at 7:30. I'm feeling better today. And I got £20 off him to put away for baby bits lol. Guilt works wonders ;) haha xx

Back