Pregnancy Pebbles bikini body pregnancy diary!

Hi ladies, thank you for checking in, makes me feel better :)

I went in for my scan yesterday afternoon and unfortunately she could only see the gestational sac, no yolk sac and no embryo. She said it could just be a little too early so I am to go back on the 12th for a second scan and she is hoping to see both as well as a heartbeat. And if she doesn't "we will deal with it accordingly" - I can guess what that means. If I'm honest she didn't seem too convinced, I have read lots of times that some women manage to see it at 5-6 weeks.
I also have a bicornuate (heart shaped) uterus, which she said is nothing really to worry about as it's not too bad, just slight but when I googled it as she didn't explain what it meant the facts where not good :
- recurrant muscarriages
- 25% preterm labour
- 55%-63% fetal survival rate
- more chance in miscarriage in second trimester
- increased chance of placenta précis
And god knows what else

And as well as that I have a slight bleed just outside the sac (which I also should not worry about) I had to look this up myself too as she didn't do a very good job of explaining it - they usually disappear by themselves but you need to stay rested.
To top it all off when she was telling me the outcome of the scan she was actually telling my mum and had finished by the time I had got dressed, told me my next appointment and help the door open for me.

She seemed like a nice lady just not very professional!

I'm trying my best to stay positive, more for Jamie's sake as the more run down and worried I get he gets worse, all he keeps saying to me is go to sleep, get some rest, try not to think about it.

I've also got my mum ringing n texting me every few hours saying the same but I know they are just tryng to offer support but how the hell am I supposed to go the next 2 weeks not knowing if I have a baby in there or not? Going through the stress that I may need to go through it all again like last year and that it may take another year, and that may have the same outcome too. It's driving me mad already and it's not even been 24hrs.

Thanks for coming on and letting us know how you got on, huge hugs to you, must be very stressful time.

I dont want want to give you false hope but I had a very early scan (5+4 days) and there was just a gestational sac. I hadn't had any bleeding like you. I was rescanned a week later and there was a little heartbeat though I couldn't see it clearly I took the sonographer's word for it! I have everything crossed that you get the same result.

Thanks for coming on and letting us know how you got on, huge hugs to you, must be very stressful time.

I dont want want to give you false hope but I had a very early scan (5+4 days) and there was just a gestational sac. I hadn't had any bleeding like you. I was rescanned a week later and there was a little heartbeat though I couldn't see it clearly I took the sonographer's word for it! I have everything crossed that you get the same result.

Thank you, I have been searching frantically on google (I know it's a bad idea but I can't help myself) and most of the stories are positive, I'm just such a negative person! I feel that if you prepare for the worst and there is a bad outcome you won't be as disappointed as if you get your hopes up if you know what I mean?
I wasn't told the measurements of the sac or anything so I don't know if it's on track or not but I was most concerned about reading that at 6weeks people were able to see a heartbeat but now the more I research I'm finding the more common it is not to see anything.

I just wish I could sleep for the next 13days!

Step awaaaaaay from google.. I know it's hard hun but try not to. Honestly it is really common not being able to see anything at 6 weeks. When I had my bleed I was 7 weeks and they made me wait a week so they could be sure they'd see something if all was ok. Longest week of my life! I have absolutely everything crossed for you hun, please don't think the worst xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you so much for your support ladies it really does mean a lot (*hugs*)
I know google is terrible but seeing as she didn't do any explaining it was really my only option, most stories were positive anyway.

As of now I am not going to look up anything as I feel I know what I needed to know and I just except that it's out of my hands and like Jamie keeps telling me - we have all the time in the world if the outcome is bad. I am trying my best to stay positive.

Hope you are all doing well xxx

Hi ladies, thanks for checking in again... I haven't been on in a few days as I've been eating absolute junk and not really been in a very good mood.

I'm a nervous wreck and can not wait for the next week to be over with. My scan is next Wednesday and it feels a lifetime away. On the plus side (or not so) I've gained a few more symptoms so I'm thinking that is a good sign? Hopefully? I just hate feeling like this! Every day just seems to drag!

I'm being good as of this week (well trying to). I didn't lose any weight due to all the crap I've eaten over the weekend but haven't gained any either.

Hope you are all well, I will catch up with diaries after work and update mine later xxx

Ah hun, it must be awful having to wait so long. Hopefully like you say symptoms are a good sign and all will be ok next week when you go for your scan.
Sod food hun, you have so much more to worry about at the minute, I really don't blame you for not being good. Take care hun.xx

I know but don't wanna end up gaining any to have to lose it again. I'll be fine with staying the same for a few weeks but ideally would like to keep on track.

How have you been? Xx

I know but don't wanna end up gaining any to have to lose it again. I'll be fine with staying the same for a few weeks but ideally would like to keep on track.

How have you been? Xx

I get what you're say but just try not to stress to much about it.
I'm good thanks. Been a bit busy the last few days so only just really catching up with what everyones been up to.xx

Fingers crossed for the 12th :( x

Here's yesterday's foods x

Green

Breakfast
Clementine x 2 SF
Choco shreddies HEx B
Ss milk HEx A

Lunch
Tuna salad
- tuna HEx B
- cheese HEx A
- mayo 2.0