Total Solution Peeling off the final layers with Exante

I ran out of Jelly today :'( I love it but sadly so does my son haha. Been sooo hard not to grab some chocolate! I really want chocolate today! I will be strong... I hope eeek.

Looove the lemon bars. Totally worth savouring and devouring.

I ran out of Jelly today :'( I love it but sadly so does my son haha. Been sooo hard not to grab some chocolate! I really want chocolate today! I will be strong... I hope eeek.

Looove the lemon bars. Totally worth savouring and devouring.

Lol. I'll try the Lemon bar again at the weekend. I just made up another batch of jelly for tomorrow. It has helped tremendously to control my sweet cravings.

I'm rooting for you against the chocolate. Lol.

Lol. I'll try the Lemon bar again at the weekend. I just made up another batch of jelly for tomorrow. It has helped tremendously to control my sweet cravings.

I'm rooting for you against the chocolate. Lol.

I was strong not to have choc or munch on carbs in general as I usually do during TOTM. Instead I had a tea and then my kids wouldn't go to sleep so was busy getting annoyed at them till now I just got into bed. Just hope I'm strong tomorrow. Will have to put jelly on the shopping list. Especially no added sugar ones cause they are really low on cals, carbs, fats and sugar. Pretty much just wobbly flavoured water so you're getting some water in you anyways. Strawberry jelly was mans greatest invention! That and choc rice crispies cakes. Mmmmmmm

I was strong not to have choc or munch on carbs in general as I usually do during TOTM. Instead I had a tea and then my kids wouldn't go to sleep so was busy getting annoyed at them till now I just got into bed. Just hope I'm strong tomorrow. Will have to put jelly on the shopping list. Especially no added sugar ones cause they are really low on cals, carbs, fats and sugar. Pretty much just wobbly flavoured water so you're getting some water in you anyways. Strawberry jelly was mans greatest invention! That and choc rice crispies cakes. Mmmmmmm

Kudos for being strong. The battle against chocolate is a hard one. Lol.

Had a little of the jelly again this morning.

Breakfast was the Pasta Ham and Mushroom Soup which I LOVE! Added garlic and pepper and, oh so good! I choose soup because it's such a cold morning and I don't have to be at work early today.

I had a hot vanilla shake with a spoon of Columbian coffee... was gooood.

Not really into packet soups. I prefer freshly made ones so I never ordered any. Don't like tin soups either.

Really hope I loose more then 2lbs this week otherwise whats the point. Might as well stay on WW as I lost an average of 2lbs a week on there.

Prior to Exante, I wasn't a soup fan, homemade or otherwise. So it's a big deal for me to really like a soup. :)

Fx on losing more than 2lbs this week.

Lunch was more Pasta Ham and Mushroom soup and Dinner was the Chocolate Shake. Love Love!!!

Haha I had a lemon bar. After a stressful day I NEEDED to eat something as in chew something sweet. Stayed on track, just munched on a lil bit of broccoli my son left as I was starving. I swear work is easier then having a 3yr old and a baby. I just need to lose the weight and hope I have more energy before I return to work.

I quit like soups but only freshly made.

Breakfast-Chocolate Shake again
Lunch-Sweet and Sour Rice 1/10-will NEVER order these again, but I have 6 more to get through.
Dinner-Hot Creamy Coconut Shake which I love

Haha I had a lemon bar. After a stressful day I NEEDED to eat something as in chew something sweet. Stayed on track, just munched on a lil bit of broccoli my son left as I was starving. I swear work is easier then having a 3yr old and a baby. I just need to lose the weight and hope I have more energy before I return to work.

I quit like soups but only freshly made.

*Sob* I only ordered 2 Lemon Bars, and after not getting to enjoy the first one due to being in an extreme rush, I was going to have the second one for dinner tonight but my sister got to it before me! Arghhhh! She said it was lovely, and I wanted to cry. Lol. Will have to order more of those.

I'm sure you'll lose the weight. FX!

*Sob* I only ordered 2 Lemon Bars, and after not getting to enjoy the first one due to being in an extreme rush, I was going to have the second one for dinner tonight but my sister got to it before me! Arghhhh! She said it was lovely, and I wanted to cry. Lol. Will have to order more of those.

I'm sure you'll lose the weight. FX!

Awww I have a sis that steals my things too. So glad you mentioned the sweet and sour rice... I was contemplating it but decided against them for the time being. Guess it's a no forever haha. I had a cookies and cream shake with coffee mixed in hot. Soooo nice. Then cherry and almond bar and an orange choc bar for dinner followed by some qourn nuggets as I was really hungry today and felt dizzy.

Awww I have a sis that steals my things too. So glad you mentioned the sweet and sour rice... I was contemplating it but decided against them for the time being. Guess it's a no forever haha. I had a cookies and cream shake with coffee mixed in hot. Soooo nice. Then cherry and almond bar and an orange choc bar for dinner followed by some qourn nuggets as I was really hungry today and felt dizzy.

What does quorn taste like? I've always been curious.

What does quorn taste like? I've always been curious.

I love qourn. It's one of those either you love or hate things. It doesn't taste like meat it has its own flavour but I like it. It doesn't really taste of anything else so it's hard to explain. But the qourn sausages, nuggets, meatballs and mince are nice. I have it sometimes when I don't fancy meat. Esp sausagea and nuggets as I don't trust what they put in chicken nuggets. Really low fat and high in protein too so good fo a diet. Try the battered nuggets first. I like to grill them so they are chrispy. Yums. Haha

Ah man... weigh in tomorrow! Fingers crossed.

I love qourn. It's one of those either you love or hate things. It doesn't taste like meat it has its own flavour but I like it. It doesn't really taste of anything else so it's hard to explain. But the qourn sausages, nuggets, meatballs and mince are nice. I have it sometimes when I don't fancy meat. Esp sausagea and nuggets as I don't trust what they put in chicken nuggets. Really low fat and high in protein too so good fo a diet. Try the battered nuggets first. I like to grill them so they are chrispy. Yums. Haha

Ah man... weigh in tomorrow! Fingers crossed.

I'm dreading the weigh in, I must confess. I haven't been good with my water intake at all. I'm also bloated due to totm, but still fingers crossed.

Now, I can try quorn. For some reason, even though I was curious, I never wanted to try.

Ok, I lost 1kg on the dot, to bring me down to 93.5kg.
SW-96kg so I've only lost 2.5kg since the start of this but I'll chalk the dismal loss this week to totm and my lack of water.

I really need to up my water intake and should use my Exante water flavourings more. I think I'll challenge myself this week to 3L a day. I'll download an app to help remind me

Hi Dinma, it's still 1kg down so congrats, you're not that far from goal! We basically have the same goal but i'm 10kgs behind you

That's really good! Well done! Remember any loss is a step in the right direction!

I lost 2.6kg this week.
3 weeks ago I was 117kgs today I'm 109.3kgs. Not bad. I picked at a few things during the week. Protein based and worked out only 2 days because monthlies came. 8kgs in 3 weeks... not too bad.

I've been having herbal teas, water and still having my teas and coffees with skimmed milk. Just hope I can stay as disciplined as I was...ish this week. Really fancy a chicken breast. Maybe I'll replace a bar or shake with one this week. My bday is in a few weeks so hoping to drop another 5-10lbs before then.

That's really good! Well done! Remember any loss is a step in the right direction!

I lost 2.6kg this week.
3 weeks ago I was 117kgs today I'm 109.3kgs. Not bad. I picked at a few things during the week. Protein based and worked out only 2 days because monthlies came. 8kgs in 3 weeks... not too bad.

I've been having herbal teas, water and still having my teas and coffees with skimmed milk. Just hope I can stay as disciplined as I was...ish this week. Really fancy a chicken breast. Maybe I'll replace a bar or shake with one this week. My bday is in a few weeks so hoping to drop another 5-10lbs before then.

Way to go, Rhaven!!! Wow, that's awesome! I'm stoked for you. Here's to good losses this week as well.

Back