people needing to or have lost 6 stone???

stef2009

Gold Member
hey evry1 i need to lose about 6stone, just wondering how long u have all took or estimated to loose it?? i aint got no idea. i no evry1s different but would be good to hear every1's. thankss x x

That is the exact amount that I want to lose. So far I have lost 2 stone 13 pounds and I have lost that in about 2 months and a bit.

Lipotrim gets women to lose 1 stone a month and men to lose 1 stone and a half.

ahhh cool i am hoping 2 loose a stone in 2 weeks, b quite gutted if i dnt to be honest. lost 7lb on my first week but startin exercise so im hoping 4 another 7lb or more, well praying!! x x

by the way well done 4 ur weight loss its great hope i do as well as u! x x

Good luck Stef. I've got more to lose than you but I'm in no rush. It will take as long as it takes. You can do this so keep going.

wel im in no rush really its just i dnt know how long i can afford the 36 quid a week thats alot 2 me. partner got made redundant n im workin part time n got a baby so moneys tight x x

ahhh cool i am hoping 2 loose a stone in 2 weeks, b quite gutted if i dnt to be honest. lost 7lb on my first week but startin exercise so im hoping 4 another 7lb or more, well praying!! x x
You shouldn't feel gutted if you don't hit your first stone next week, whatever loss you get is great. I didn't hit my first stone until week 3, as long as you lose a stone every month, you will reach your target.

Exercise does help, but you should wait one more week before doing exercise just to be on the safe side, since you should wait for your body to adjust a little more into the programme.

Oh and well done on losing 7lbs on the first week! great loss.

My hubby was made redundant this week too. I work full time but he needs to get a job soon to help with the bills. Worrying time isn't it?

by the way well done 4 ur weight loss its great hope i do as well as u! x x
Thank you :D You will get good results, if not maybe better :D

i know its awful, and my work wont give me full time either its a real pain. 144 quid a month 4 LT is alot on ur bills!! - i know i shudnt feel gutted if i dnt loose a stone in 2 week. ive got really high expectation 4 this n i shudnt, need 2 b thinkin, anythins betta than nothin! x x

As long as you stay on LT you will lose, but like you said if it's a money thing then you've got to think about it carefully. Don't put too much pressure on yourself to lose too much weight though, it will come off. Good luck!

i mean even if i can get 2 stone off its betta than nothin n exercise like hell n eat little n healthy n maybe come bk on Lt wen im in a betta position. just scared of loosin it having to come off n falling bk in2 the old trap of junk food then puttin it bk on!!

Hey babe. Collectively I want to have lost 6st. Started at just under 14st and now at 10st 7 so I've got a way to go yet but we'll get there. The weight will definitely come off hun so no more worrying about that.

It will come off chick!!
And the way im looking at it, The money im spending each week on LT is what i would spend on food and drink at the weekend anyway!!

my goal is to lose 105lbs (just over 7st) by 19th of june .... Im not going to be too disheartened if i dont reach it exactly - i will just have a 2 week break and come back.

It will take time stef but it will be worth it in the end :banana dancer:

I started at 16st 8 and my advisor said she would like to see me down to 10 ish stone :)eek:) I don't think i've been that weight since a teenager!! So...heres to our journey hun :)

If you work on a stone per month (avg.) taking into account your 1st month is usually a good kick start.
It can be boring but after a month or so it just becomes the norm.
As for cost you will find you save money and then you can spoil yourself on a new wardrobe:D
Good luck all, you will do it IF you really want to;)

Hi, I've lost 6stone 2.5lbs It's taken me since 12th July, but I refed for a 2 week hol in September, then again for a wedding and a student re-union in October, then again for a visit from family in November, followed by yet ANOTHER (and I thought a final one for Christmas) but then our daughter got Engaged on Jan 1st, so there was a surprise party and trip to Edinburgh on 17th Jan. and I had to refeed for that too!
It has been harder each time, but I'm about 16lbs from target now.
Stick with it, you'll get there. xxxx

If you work on a stone per month (avg.) taking into account your 1st month is usually a good kick start.
It can be boring but after a month or so it just becomes the norm.
As for cost you will find you save money and then you can spoil yourself on a new wardrobe:D
Good luck all, you will do it IF you really want to;)

Tell me about saving money!! im going to buy a new car!!! (providing the bank let me have the loan tomorrow! :D) worked out all me outgoings and with the shakes i have quite a bit of money left over!!

Not only does this help you health wise but money wise too!! :D

i know its awful, and my work wont give me full time either its a real pain. 144 quid a month 4 LT is alot on ur bills!! - i know i shudnt feel gutted if i dnt loose a stone in 2 week. ive got really high expectation 4 this n i shudnt, need 2 b thinkin, anythins betta than nothin! x x

£144 is a lot to pay out every month, but Ive noticed a big difference with my shopping bill since I started only 11 days ago. Previously, either myself or my husband would call in at Tesco for bits nearly on a daily basis. Up to now, we have shopped just twice & have spent a lot less, this sounds like it was me who was eating everything but it wasnt!! Now, my husband cooks for him and my 2 boys. Also, I dont buy takeaways like we used to or stop at the sandwich shop whilst at work..all this has saved money.
I'd also like to lose a stone a month or even more, but what about having loose skin? I can always tuck it in!!!

Back