people needing to or have lost 6 stone???

Hi as you say everyone is different, It has taken me since 18th Sept 2008 to lose 82lb, not all easy going but bearable.

I'd also like to lose a stone a month or even more, but what about having loose skin? I can always tuck it in!!!

Im guessing this all depends on how old you are and how you skin is. The younger you are the more strechyness it has and so is more likely to 'spring back' :D

I've got over 6 stone to lose and at the moment it seems too far away to be real. I am so worried about loose skin and whether I will be able to maintain but I am hoping that once I am three stone down I will feel better and it will spur me on! I am more interested in what size I am and I have not been under a size sixteen since I was 15!! I can't imagine what it will be like to go into a shop and be able to wear anything! Let me know how all you 6 stone plusers go on.

i need to lose around this much it would be great. im goin to keep on lipotrim as lomg as possible. i just hope at the end ill be able to see a massive diference and that i will get some confidence back

You will Liam, trust me, stick at it and the difference is incredible.

Heylo, I'm 1lb off 6 stone loss and its took me just under 4 months to do it woooo. Still got abit to lose but hopefully should be able to come off lt in a few more weeks. The weights just fell off me it's ace. Hope your loss is going well xxx

Heylo, I'm 1lb off 6 stone loss and its took me just under 4 months to do it woooo. Still got abit to lose but hopefully should be able to come off lt in a few more weeks. The weights just fell off me it's ace. Hope your loss is going well xxx

thats a brilliant loss, did you exercise as well x

Back