Problem with being weighed!!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
I start a new job on monday which is 8:30-5 5 days a week. I get weighed at the docs every tuesday but now i dont know what to do! Obviously the docs aren't open after 5ish or on weekends. Ahhhhh plus i cant start work later, any thoughts?!?!?

could you transfer to getting weighed at a participating chemist?
they are usually open on a sat?!!
hope you find a solution hun.
x

i would check your doctors opening hours just incase as i was shocked to learn mine have changed to 7am-7pm most days this is to help with ppl who work during the day - maybe if your dr's is near work you could pop in @ lunch ?

I really want to stay on at the doctors coz the nurse is so lovely and shes really helped me. Ill ask them on monday if they stay open later but then my weight will be different because since the beginning iv been weighed at 9am. Oh well i need to go to work so ill have to change something!!

Don't worry Pizzle, I'm sure your docs will have a late night opening and maybe your weight loss will look small the first time on paper but your doc will take that into account and if you continue to get weighed at the same time then you will see your losses after the first week.

Good luck with your new job.

x

Back