P's Perseverance!

hahahahaha Sara see you know me very well I wicked all the way through lol xxx:D

Eccab77 said:
Oh my, well done girl. I should take a leaf out of your book, drink loads of wine and lose 3lbs!!!!;)

Yes please, count me in for the mrs P dukan special!

Thank you lovely girls! I am well chuffed, the only "problem" is that now I think I can drink and get a-weigh with it! (Do you see what I did there?!) ;)

P x

Lmao!

Well, once in a while an "exception" can boost your metabolism (I was told).
Just don't make it a rule :D
Trust the good doctor Dukan.

Congrats on the great journey !

Morning lovelies!

Did you hear that huge bang yesterday? It was me spectacularly falling from the wagon ....!

We've had an attack of Pooville (copyright - Sid :D) in the house over the last couple of days, with Kev suffering the most. Anyway, yesterday my defences were down and carbs got the better of me. I won't tell you exactly what I ate as you'd surely never believe it was just for one person .... ! ;)

Feel a bit better today and I'm not stressing over my blip. It's 1st August and my new (not too onerous) planned TW date is 30th November, so I can enjoy December in all its glory. Blooming LOVE Christmas :D

Exciting day today! Taking William to see The Gruffalo at the theatre. We are Gruffalo mad in our house so excitement is riding high. Not only that, but the show is on at Birmingham's beautiful Town Hall, so it's a double-whammy of loveliness :D

After that, we're going to mooch into my office (five minutes from the Town Hall) to see my colleagues, some of whom haven't seen W since he was a babe-in-arms. Scary how time flies ...

Have a great Dukan day! :D

P x

Morning lovelies!

Did you hear that huge bang yesterday? It was me spectacularly falling from the wagon ....!

We've had an attack of Pooville (copyright - Sid :D) in the house over the last couple of days, with Kev suffering the most. Anyway, yesterday my defences were down and carbs got the better of me. I won't tell you exactly what I ate as you'd surely never believe it was just for one person .... ! ;)

Feel a bit better today and I'm not stressing over my blip. It's 1st August and my new (not too onerous) planned TW date is 30th November, so I can enjoy December in all its glory. Blooming LOVE Christmas :D

Exciting day today! Taking William to see The Gruffalo at the theatre. We are Gruffalo mad in our house so excitement is riding high. Not only that, but the show is on at Birmingham's beautiful Town Hall, so it's a double-whammy of loveliness :D

After that, we're going to mooch into my office (five minutes from the Town Hall) to see my colleagues, some of whom haven't seen W since he was a babe-in-arms. Scary how time flies ...

Have a great Dukan day! :D

P x

Don't worry about the fall as long as you jumped straight back in, we wont notice you ever fell or pretend not to notice!! Your TW date is a long way yet, you will be able to reach TW painlessly by then.
Enjoy your day out!
x

The day sounds fabuloso Pauline! Am intrigued by the carb fest mind you...am quite sure we've all managed whole loaves of bread etc in our time!

Have fun with W, hope there's lots of audience participation at the Gruffalo! Jx

What's a sack of potatoes And a loaf of bread between minimin friends. ;-) get back on your horse And drink ye water. I love Christmas too. Must google Birmingham town hall I love bricks lol, in An empowering woman in in male dominated workplaces work shop we all had to tell a secret piece of information about ourselves, when I said I love bricks and buildings they all laughed.........at least I have a love, half of them couldn't answer lol I love bricks me!!!!!

So glad to read that your half way, we wont acknowledge the fall from the Dukan wagon today, but will reflect in a couple of weeks when you have lost more poundage lol

A visit to see the Gruffalo sounds like a good plan, enjoy, it was Barney when my boy was little, he screamed the place down when a 7 foot purple dinosaur came on stagelol Cx

Must google Birmingham town hall I love bricks lol, in An empowering woman in in male dominated workplaces work shop we all had to tell a secret piece of information about ourselves, when I said I love bricks and buildings they all laughed.........at least I have a love, half of them couldn't answer lol I love bricks me!!!!!

Ha! Bricks is a good one, Sid :D

My secret passion is .... ahem ... buses!! LOL, love 'em. I think it stems back to memories of travelling on buses with my dear old dad, bless him, when I was a nipper. Sigh, happy days :D

P x

fab weight loss P :D i tried to break m wine record at the olympics :rolleyes: lets just say steak salad n baby potatoes are not nice second time round

sididd said:
What's a sack of potatoes And a loaf of bread between minimin friends. ;-) get back on your horse And drink ye water. I love Christmas too. Must google Birmingham town hall I love bricks lol, in An empowering woman in in male dominated workplaces work shop we all had to tell a secret piece of information about ourselves, when I said I love bricks and buildings they all laughed.........at least I have a love, half of them couldn't answer lol I love bricks me!!!!!

Sid, I love that you love bricks! And P, I love that you love buses! I love both those things too (despite living and working on.central London, I doubt I get a bus even once a month on average). I also love maps. Mmmm, bricks and buses and maps, oh my!

How did William like the Gruffalo P? Jx

Back