P's Perseverance!

Better day today Pol??? Hope so..... Was only thinking this morning how amazing you are doing this time so keep at it! Getting all of the Christmas gain off was a total achievement in itself so hope today is better and the run was good! x

Oh right, ive never heard of one of them before but now consider yourself repented and get back on that wagon lol

Pol I have faith xxx you fell but hey forrest, your off again xxx Hats off to you xxx

Ah, bless you lovely friends, thanks for your kind and motivating words (except you Renata! Kinky? Moi? ;) ;))

Two and a half pounds ON this week - thoroughly deserved. I've been cheating to some extent pretty much every day, but got properly back on the wagon yesterday after Thursday night's fail.

Had a brilliant run yesterday (almost *enjoyed* it!) - 22 minutes, 2.7km. Going again today whilst I'm so motivated! :D

Off to a friend's tonight for a Polish party, which will have to be a gala meal for me. I know it's breaking the rules but it's actually the only way I can deal with social events. Contrary to popular belief (! ;)), my abstinence and self-flagellation genes are very easily shouted down by my indulgence and party genes!! ;)

Have a great Saturday everyone - the sun is shining in Stourbridge! :D

P x

mmmm blood soup............or chicken in jelly. My polish friend says I must try these some day........And I will xxx

Enjoy the party P!
Cheating is so easy & it's a slippery slope, glad to hear that you have climbed back onto the wagon. I'm having trouble climbing the wagon steps.
cold but sunny here also.

Enjoy your polish party, feel your pain I too dropped off the wagon last night to a big bag of maltesers shocking !!!!! Enjoy your weekend x

So Polish Party Pol done and dusted and I hope you climbed the steep wagon steps today and are on plan..... Sure you are.... Loving the running news - great to hear you so motivated.... Keep going gal, you is nearly there this time... Weather in Hereford, dry and relatively sunny!!! LOL!

Bonjour lovelies

Moving swiftly on from Saturday's Polish extravaganza and Sunday's hurty head .... !! ;)

All good on the Dukan front. Have discovered M&S chicken sausages which are amazeballs. I know they'll be tolerated rather than free, but really nice for a change.

For the first time ever, I failed to complete my run today :( just didn't have enough energy in the tank after a long day at work. I will not be beaten though and I'll try it again tomorrow, making sure I've had some protein about an hour before I start - need some oomph!!! ;)

Hope you've all had a fab day

P x

P, the Polish party prob had something to do wih your lack of energy? sometimes it's the day after the day after that excess liquid hits the hardest :)

oomp on its way xxx

Enjoy your polish party, feel your pain I too dropped off the wagon last night to a big bag of maltesers shocking !!!!! Enjoy your weekend x

I'm with you, jojo. Maltesers are my absolute downfall. Amazing that I've only had 2 or 3 bags (small) since arriving in the UK a month ago... They are everywhere! :)

Thanks for the prod, I've been on here an hour already & I should be packing :) x

Back