Question from my CDC!!!

I pay £33 a week regardless what i buy

I forgot to add...

I don't give any discount for bulk buying. Under the code of conduct, I can only sell up to four weeks' worth of cd at a time to any one client. When I place my orders, I pay the same price for the products whether i'm ordering one week's worth or four weeks' worth for any one client, so I have no reduction in the first place to pass on to the client!

Jo x

Mine is £32.55 a week which is MORE than I would otherwise be paying for my share of the household food as the shopping came on average to £50 a week before and is now £30 BUT that's not including the extra sweets and takeaways and chocolate etc I used to have so all in all it probably does work out the same.LL on the other hand works out far too expensive now it's £66(wasn't so bad when it was £46).

Good evening.. Just to put my bit in the pot...

I am 5ft 11 and so have to have 4 packs a day.. That works out at 44.50 a week for me...
This might sound a bit over dramatic but I will say it any way...
I have probably spent thousands of pounds over the years trying to shed my weight but this is the only thing I have stuck with and actually got real results from so I would pay anything every week to keep this going... The only alternative to this for me was surgery and being over 30st when I started that wasn't an easy option.. I truely feel that CD is saving my life.. and letting me live it.. I can't wait for my weigh in 2 moz....
My hubby said to me the other day that he feels like he has a new woman, not because of the change in my size but because I am so happy and up beat about my future and he hasn't seen that in such along time.....(how much would I pay for that?) He was very down on the idea whan I started this because of the price.
I think it was Karen a few posts back who talked about how much she would usually spend on food... I was the same if you work out what I spent on take aways and on friday nights out, plus all the snacks plus regular meals then this is saving me a fortune on what I used to spend....

p.s I am quite new to this posting thing so hope you don't mind my rant....
regards
xxxxx

Back