Question Re: BMI 25 and ssing

minilady

Gold Member
I have just updated my ticker and my BMI is now 25.5 :eek:

In my CD booklet is says to move up through the plans when you reach BMI 25. Please could someone tell me if this is when your BMI is at 25.0 or anywhere in the 25 region.

I am due to start an AAM week tomorrow, but would like to know if I should then go to 790 plan.

Thanks

Tracey
x

Hi,

My BMI is 25.2 and I have been on 790 for the last week. I have been told that I have got to move onto 1000 next week because I really shouldn't be on a VLCD with a healthy BMI;)

Congrats on getting to "healthy" too.

Good luck with 790 - I'm really enjoying it:D

Hi,

My BMI is 25.2 and I have been on 790 for the last week. I have been told that I have got to move onto 1000 next week because I really shouldn't be on a VLCD with a healthy BMI;)

Congrats on getting to "healthy" too.

Good luck with 790 - I'm really enjoying it:D

Well done to you too:D :D :D :D

Dosen't it feel great! (strange but great)

I went shopping today and only bought size 10s and 12s, I was so overwhelmed, I had a little cry:eek:

I will do aam as of tomorrow and then go onto 790 plan the following week. Never thought I'd get this far.

Thanks for your help:) :) :)

Tracey
x

Hiya Tracey

Yes, once your BMI gets around the 25 you need to start moving up the plans, simply because you don't have enough body fat to be burnt up and you could end up losing lean muscle mass.

If you due to do AAM next week, I would suggest you do that, then go onto 790 for a week or two and then up to 1000 and so on until you reach your goal and your weight stabilises. Cambridge recommend you do 2 weeks on each step and this will ensure that you don't get a sudden weight gain with your glycogen store refilling all in one go. I lost my last half stone going up through the steps, so don't worry that you'll stop losing weight.

Well done on getting to where are you and how lovely to be buying size 10 & 12s, it's a lovely feeling. I remember bursting into tears (in Tesco's changing room) the first time I got into a pair of size 10 trousers, the 12's had been too big but I didn't believe for a moment the 10's would fit. It's a fab, fab feeling. :D

Hiya Tracey

Yes, once your BMI gets around the 25 you need to start moving up the plans, simply because you don't have enough body fat to be burnt up and you could end up losing lean muscle mass.

If you due to do AAM next week, I would suggest you do that, then go onto 790 for a week or two and then up to 1000 and so on until you reach your goal and your weight stabilises. Cambridge recommend you do 2 weeks on each step and this will ensure that you don't get a sudden weight gain with your glycogen store refilling all in one go. I lost my last half stone going up through the steps, so don't worry that you'll stop losing weight.

Well done on getting to where are you and how lovely to be buying size 10 & 12s, it's a lovely feeling. I remember bursting into tears (in Tesco's changing room) the first time I got into a pair of size 10 trousers, the 12's had been too big but I didn't believe for a moment the 10's would fit. It's a fab, fab feeling. :D

You are so right! My friend and daughter were with me, and we all had a group hug:)

I haven't been this size since I was 23 yrs pre children, Lol that was 17 years ago. I never thought I could do it, but with CD and you guys on here I've nearly made it. The feeling is wonderful:D

Thanks for your help (again:) )

Tracey
x

You're welcome Tracey - anytime :)

x

Well done on getting to a healthy BMI Tracey, I bet you feel great and that your family are very proud of you! Angela x

Back