Quins; back to the plan.

Having hens sounds AMAZING.
The amount of eggs I eat, I would love to have them fresh and know exactly where they are from and definitely free range..
Will be looking into this!

Ps. Doing red days at the moment too and I agree. Im actually liking them.
Less bloated without the carbs.

Red

B. 2 fry light eggs, grilled tomatos, 3 rashers lean bacon.

Rugby coaching, running, walking jogging 2 hours.

L. Turkey mince and bns chilli, passata, carrot, onions, splenda and tablespoon of options. Stock and water, cumin, smoked paprika, oregano, cumin seeds. Garlic. Cayenne pepper. In my aladdin food flask. 2 syns

D. Starters of smoked salmon, prawns , lemon wedges,
Griddled steak, kidneys, salad, 8oz jacket hex b, low fat red leicester hex a. Pickles. Salad cream. 3 syns

Muller lite cherry layer 2 syns ?

Some left over potato sw wedges 3 syns.

10 syns.

Red.

with so much travelling for rugby my aladdin food mug is getting good use.

B. 2fry lite eggs, 3 lean bacon grilled, 2 grilled toms.

L. took my own Turkey mince chilli to rugby in food flask . Nice and hot.

D. It all went Pete Tong, mrs out getting straw for bedding for horses, me at rugby, by 6pm it was time to get my athletes to swim club and do the ironing.
6 ryvita wg cracker bread, 4 diary Lea lite, pickled onions, gherkins, spring onions, diced peppers, 6 slices wafer think ham.

Salad and last spoonfuls of turkey chilli.

4 teaspoons choc spread, 2 peanut butter.

Mullerlite vanilla choc sprinkle with hex b cereal.

Thanks suzyflo.

Green

B . 35g hexb Porridge water splenda chopped banana.

L. Bloomin hungry and cold, wanted something hot and comforting. 2 tins spaghetti in a bowl , nuked in works microwave with hex a dollop of phili light garlic herbs melted in and side salad. Salad cream 3 syns

D. Tin beans, jacket spud 2nd hex a phili light and quorn sausages, 4 syns.

Mullerlite cherry layer 1.5 syns.
Satsumas pink grapefruit

8.5 syns

Really feel the bloat on green already.

Green

B. The usual porridge, boring? But I love it.

L. Took friend to lunch who was retiring. Had pot of russian caravan tea, jacket pit with cheese hex a and beans. Kept on plan.

Rugby coaching .got home Hank Marvin, some rice and quinoa with spinach and lentil dahl, homemade yesterday, 3oz lean roast pork hex b no2 mullerlite vanilla chock sprinkle yoghurt. Some more beans, corner of a bit of toast, 3 syns max.

Not enough to drink.

Russian caravan tea??

By the way, I love porridge too, I tried 'magic' porridge for the first time yesterday, it was ok but i still prefer 'proper' porridge and I like it best made with water.

Green

Really feel like having red but not having time to prepare anything in the evenings. I'm never to sure of what ready meals are low syn from Tesco that are satisfying on red days.

B. 2egg omlette, 6 ryvita wg cracker bread, peppers, 3 dairy Lea lite, tomato sliced.

L. At 3pm hank again, spinach lentil dahl, salad.

D. 2 Egg beans on 3 slices toast from small wm danish loaf, v nice

Red

B. 2 egg omlette onions mushrooms
Got to work and had 35gm hexb weetabix crunchy bran and mullerlite

L. Late again , gone 2pm. Crab sticks and boiled egg salad with hex a phili lite. 2 syns salad cream

D. Salad, chicken legs, 8oz jacket spud with about 5 syns of more phili lite and 2 syns salad cream.

Thin slice of turkey pie home made 5syns.

14 syns

Green

B. 35gm weetabix crunchy bran cherry layer mullerlite 1.5 syns

L. Chicken rissotto without chicken! Made with chicken stock and some curry powder to jazz it up, in my lovely food flask at a rugby festival , all day.

D. Curry in a hurrying, mushy pea and baked bean one with half a jacket spud.

Really cba with cooking like I used to. Too busy and not bothered all week.

Another muller lite, with choc sprinkle , some grapes.

Probably about 5 syns today with the yoghurts and a nibble on a corner if a sandwich.

Red

B. 1 egg omlette , mushrooms, lean bacon in 2slices wm danish loaf toasted with cherry toms and less than a hex a serving if low fat red leicester

L. Chicken drum sticks, grapes carrot sticks an orange mullerlite yog

D. Roast chicken, stir fry veg 1 syn max, desert spoon oil between 5, syn left over mushy pea curry.

Snack on some weetabix crunchy bran, 5 syns?
Syns 10 to cover the day

Green

B. Mullerlite cherry layer 1.5 syns 35gm weetabix crunchy bran hex b.

Giraffey banana as flibsey would say

L. Mushy pea curry on left over roast potatoes with loads of fresh corriander. Very aromatic and made everyone ask what I was eating. ..

D. Sw wedges baked beans and 2 fry lite eggs.

Really fancied something sweet which is unusual as I am savoury person. For 2nd night running dipped into choc spread jar 2 tea spoons and the peanut butter jar 2 teaspoons and the non mamon strawberry jam jar 2 yes spoons in a mullerlite vanilla choc sprinkle.

What's that all about ?

15 syns due everything?

Hi suzyflo, I'm back, it was tough. No sw friendly foods provided. Didn't eat for 24hrs but drank beer.....then was starving had to eat the rolls provided. Managed to get to a canteen and make up a salad with a pork chop on the last day and go red when I got home. Absolutely knackered and straight into sports. Weekend disappearing too quickly. Left home at 0800 yesterday to get to Richmond for u16 rugby league, then onto twickenham took 3 players to watch London Broncos u20 and then 1st team play castleford. Tomorrow we are away at Gosport for rugby union, another early start.

Green

B. 3 quorn sausages 3 syns 2 fry light eggs beans

L. Fresh air and coffees.

D. Pasta , rice quorn chilli. Lo fat garlic herb cheese hex a.

Syns peanut butter 4 tea spoons , choc spread 4, how many is that?

Green.

Up early again for the next leg of travel to a rugby match. ...

Green.

B. Same as yesterday, it was satisfying. 3 quorn sausages 3 syns, 2 fry lite eggs, beans.

L. Out of my aladdin food flask, points hot. Tin of spaghetti with some leftover quorn chili. Really nice, lime s spaghetti bol.

D. Pasta with paella rice , hex b amount of meat.

Snacks, mullerlite cherry layer. 1.5
Approximately 8syns.

Hi suzyflo, I'm back, it was tough. No sw friendly foods provided. Didn't eat for 24hrs but drank beer.....

Sounds tough, after enough beer though I expect that you wouldn't care that much about the lack of s/w food!!

You certainly seem to have a hectic time ahead of you but good to see you're back on track again. Keep the faith! :)

Back