Quins; back to the plan.

image.jpeg
Finished getting hay in at 1730 this afternoon. We all feel very sore, itchy and sweaty! Job done. Crop over!

Sunday

Green

B. LMC red onion Rosemary , onions , chopped courgette, peppers, mushrooms, cherry tomsbreakfast tray , seasoned baked in oven 1 fry light egg.

Moving the hay again

L. 2 wm toasted sarnie of piece of Camembert diced hex A, Quinn Swedish meat balls, salad , fresh chili, 1 laughing cow lite, pickled onions

More hay stacking
Green gauges off the trees, gorgeous.

D. Barbecued roast chicken hex b 2 , spicy basmati rice with red onion, peppers, fennel seeds, jacket potatoe , courgette spaghetti , fresh chili. Fresh strawberries.

Quark and options sachet 2 syns. Half a digestive , 1 syn

Monday

Red

B. Porridge hexb made with water and stevia

L. Tesco rotisserie chicken thighs, cucumber, cherry toms

Late finish at work

Home 20.30 no dinner cooked ad promised, turkey steaks were on the menu.....

D Scrambled eggs , chilies mushrooms on 2 wm toast hex b 2. Activia no fat yoghurt.

Then a bit of uncontrolled chocolate and nut craving.

3 choc biscuit things, options hot chic, and a big handful of almonds , must be 20 syns

Got a leaving do tomorrow....god help me.

Wednesday

Going to do my best , going on holiday, wet suits, fins and going to get right out the back for some great body boarding.
Taking one of my bikes too. Off to Cornwall.

I hope you have the most wonderful time and enjoy it! It sounds great!!

Ruth
X

Sunday

Been here since Thursday, not doing too bad as we eat at the cottage.

Last night home cooked Chinese, chicken ginger garlic cashew nuts , veg pak choy, cabbage, courgettes, onions garlic ginger soy, honey, 5 spice rice cooked in stick. Only 1 tin of cider so far, some French stick, snacked in quorn picnic eggs.

Managed to have one afternoon in the water (Thursday) before the weather turned on Friday and the conditions deteriorated. Beaches were red flagged and tragically a family of 5 were swept off rocks near Fistral, the father died and 2 year old daughter still fighting for her life.

Weather brightening today, sun beaming , hoping for better surf conditions.

Back from hols, back on plan. I dare not get in the scales, the back end of hols was not good for SW, however I did enjoy myself. Local pasties were absolutely delicious, on the beach between bodyboarding sessions. Burger and chips out with friends at gastro pub, loads of cider, fish and chips 3 times.... I can feel that I am heavier in the tummy!

Unpacked the wetsuits, boards, fins, socks, rash vests and all rinsed.

Unpacked top box and car.

B. Coffee

L. 3 boiled eggs, 4 ryvita 1 laughing cow light, gherkins, spring onions.

Just back from hols myself & caught up on your diary, wow you've been soooo busy. I'm loving the holiday pics & gps route pics, I love looking at the elevation on our hols we walk up a hill with an elevation of 3320 it was hard going so can't imagine what your bike ride was like.

I'm not too sure you need to worry about the scales after your hols as you seem to have been quite active.

Oh it looks beautiful Quins!!!
I'm sure you will be fine on the scales :) it will be worth it as long as you enjoyed it!
We all need some time off sometimes :)

Ruth
X

image.png
Hi HH, hope you had a great holiday too, I absolutely love going back to Cornwall, been doing for about 14 years. My kids have grown up with the bodyboarding and are competent. We hang out the back in the big surf. Some hairy moments too.
The cycling was tough! It was like riding up and down a dragons back!!! Either up or down. With some steep climbs, one was 23%!
I've deffo gained a few pounds in the last week, too much partying, such fun though.

Hi Ruth, it was beautiful down there and I wish I was still there. I'm brown as a berry but with a cyclists tan. My tan lines are sharp...... I'm back on plan today, enjoyed my time off plan, not regretting it at all as I know I will get the excess off in the next month. I will weigh on Saturday if I'm brave enough.

Got a wedding on Saturday, then back to work next week.

You've done so well shine you've been away, well done.

Friday

B. Coffee, then busy at home cleaning inside of car from holidays, going to sister in laws wedding tomorrow.

L. Chicken thighs roasted on bed of onions, courgette, peppers, carrots, 4 Quorn balls.

Snacked on leftover chili and rice 1 syn.
An apple

D. 3 pre cooked thighs, cucumber, Spring onions and s big bowl of freshly shucked peas from the allotment . Activia no fat yoghurt.

It's all a bit chickeny....,,

Syns to use up... Whatvshall I have? any suggestions welcome.,,,

Last edited:
Saturday

Braved the scales. Fess up to peaking yesterday and happy to report a small gain of a couple of pounds , I'm back at 13 st today, I know that will come off soon and I will push on over September.

Off to wedding today, mixed emotions. Sister in law marrying her terminally ill partner, all arranged very quickly in the last month.

Saturday

Braved the scales. Fess up to peaking yesterday and happy to report a small gain of a couple of pounds , I'm back at 13 st today, I know that will come off soon and I will push on over September.

Off to wedding today, mixed emotions. Sister in law marrying her terminally ill partner, all arranged very quickly in the last month.

Well done, a couple of lbs is excellent! I hope that you're really pleased!!
I hope you enjoy the wedding, like you say it's a bag of mixed emotions but a celebration and joining of themselves.

Ruth
X

Back