Quins; back to the plan.

Tuesday
Green

12.1 mile cycle to station. Not feeling it this morning

B. overnight oats, porridge hex b , yoghurt no fat frozen fruit, sweetener

L. Same as Monday, half packet microwave tesco basmati 1 syn, Dahl, tesco meat free balls sale of red onion cherry toms cucumber.

Train home nightmare. London stinking hot,30° trains cancelled , signalling problem at London Bridge. Lucky enough to get a train circa 1745 out of Charing Cross,
12.1 mile commute from station, needed lights by the end of ride. Still not feeling it. Rode slower.

D. 2 small left over jacket spuds cold!p with be sauceThen made some pasta bolognaise with quorn mince, spinach, onions, passata garlic fennel seeds, herbs, white wine vinegar. Mixed pasta shapes including some wholemeal. Had a Small bowl .

Muller light toffee yoghurt. 6 syns for choc spread, 6 syns for almonds 4 sysn be sauce . 16 syns.

Wednesday

12.1 miles bike commute

B. 2 eggs scrambled microwaved with spring onion on 1 wm toast hexb

L. Pasta bolognaise quorn with half tin mushy peas, cherry toms, cucumber red onion salad

Ice cream in wafer at work, colleague went old school with a block and the wafers 8 syns, it was a small one.

Banana on train.
12.1 Mile bike commute, feeling very weak in the legs, bit shaky , think I need more protein.

Some nuts, peanut butter 6 syns

D chicken curry with onion ,carrot, courgette, left over Lentils ..2 syns

14 syns

Last edited:
Thursday
Red
B. Omlette , onions, peppers,cherry toms , 1 laughing cow light on wm toast, a chicken thigh

L. 2 Chicken thighs, cucumber cherry toms

A choc ice , will look up syns. (4.5)

D. Got home feeling very irritable, tired and craving something sweet. Raided the lemon card, 4 sysn, choc spread 4 sysn, piece of home made lemon cake 5 sysn.....
A chicken thigh and a drumstick.

Then dinner! Turkey steal big pile of salad, jacket hexb 2, 3 sysn salad cream 15 syns at least without the choc ice. About 20 syns then.

Sabotaging myself, why am I getting this craving, weakness and giving in?

Friday

EE

Went to bed at 8pm last night,still feel weary.

B. Omlette in toast as per yesterday with 1 laughing cow lite , toast hexb.p and a chicken thigh

L. Chicken thigh , turkey breast , loads of salad, a small jacket potatoe

3 gin and slim lines 6 syns

D. Salmon , actuary chips , 1 syn ( if that, very nice ) spiralised courgette, dry pan fried asparagus. Cooked BT my eldest daughter , absolutely delicious, had 2 pieces of salmon and loads of the chips. Beautiful.

Toffee muller light, 3 syns for fruit and fibre.

10 syns.

Friday

EE

Went to bed at 8pm last night,still feel weary.

B. Omlette in toast as per yesterday with 1 laughing cow lite , toast hexb.p and a chicken thigh

L. Chicken thigh , turkey breast , loads of salad, a small jacket potatoe

3 gin and slim lines 6 syns

D. Salmon , actuary chips , 1 syn ( if that, very nice ) spiralised courgette, dry pan fried asparagus. Cooked BT my eldest daughter , absolutely delicious, had 2 pieces of salmon and loads of the chips. Beautiful.

Toffee muller light, 3 syns for fruit and fibre.

10 syns.
It's the weekend! Might have a couple of gins and slims... Got a use my syns and what a better way to do it. Have a great weekend

Ra-ra, those G&Ts were awesome! I'd arranged for my team to go to out in a social, I wasn't going as I had big bike ride pre arranged. My mate cried off the ride so I missed the social and the big ride...boo. But, I saw some hung over colleagues at work this morning. That'll learn 'em to a a brill night out....

I went to work instead of the big ride and ride home on the bike from London, worked out as a medium ride 46 miles.
Glad I don't do that every day, it wasn't what I'm used to in the sticks. Traffic lights every few hundred yards, everywhere seemed to smell of fish & chips. It was trip down memory lane, I grew up in South East Londin and went through all my old haunts.

:woohoo:
Weighed in this morning,1lb off! Well pleased, thought I was having such a bad week that I would gain. 1lb from my Target of 12'10.

Did a 5 mile walk yesterday in the sunshine and I'm off out again now for another long walk.....Suns out and I've picked out today music... Off I go!

B. SW rösti, scrambled egg and salmon with chives, roasted cherry tons, mushroom and LMC red onion Rosemary sausage

L. Same as yesterday, rice , home base pasta type sauce and Tescos meat free style meat balls .5 syn

Work in paddock, 12 wheelbarrows poo picking, blisters...then harrowing half paddock. Lifting and clearing the scurf from the Harrow was better than weights .
Digestive 3 syns ? biscuit with cups of tea.

D. Slow cooker beef curry with veg in it, booked rice, 4 syns for dried fruit and pataks madras paste.

Rice cake 2 syns
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi Michelle,we struggled to get out if bed this morning, I had plans to get on my bike, no way.....

Monday

B. Overnight oats, hexb , frozen berries, muller light toffee yoghurt and Nume plain fat free, some sweetener

L. Left over beef curry , half pack microwave rice uncle bens long grain, mushy peas, salad red onion, cucumber, cherry toms. 4 syns.

2 celebration chocolates 4 syns?

D. Pork loin chinese style, stir fry veg and Thai rice in chicken stock, 3 sysn for oil.

Snacked on roast chicken .

4 syns for raisins 2 syns for options, 17 syns.

Tuesday

Another struggle to get up...no alarm! Woke up in daylight ...doh!

B. 2 wm WW toast hexb b, eggs beans, marmite and a spread of phili lite

L. Small amount roast chicken breast , veg , half pack of uncle bens microwave rice, salad of cherry toms, red onion, cucumber all diced. 3 syns

2 chocolate heroes 4 syns

D. Home made lasagna, probably 7 syns , large salad.
Homemade apple crumble , 6 syns.

20 syns.....oh dear.

Wednesday

12.1 miles bike

B. 1wm toasted hex b, laughing cow light 2 egg frittata with cherry toms, lean bacon, red onion fresh finger chili

1 mini biscuit 2 syns

L. Jacket potato small amount chicken breast with veg that was roasted in the juices and a chicken stock cube, cherry toms, cucumber red onion salad.

12.1 miles bike

D. Turkey mince made into seasoned balls , cinnamon, cumin, garlic, onion, salt pepper, 1 syn for olive oil used to fry between 4. With couscous and a tomato passata, courgette , garlic onion sauce.

Home made apple crumble, 8 syns with a muller light vanilla yoghurt. Lovely

Better on the syns today.

Tuesday

Another struggle to get up...no alarm! Woke up in daylight ...doh!

B. 2 wm WW toast hexb b, eggs beans, marmite and a spread of phili lite

L. Small amount roast chicken breast , veg , half pack of uncle bens microwave rice, salad of cherry toms, red onion, cucumber all diced. 3 syns

2 chocolate heroes 4 syns

D. Home made lasagna, probably 7 syns , large salad.
Homemade apple crumble , 6 syns.

20 syns.....oh dear.

Doh, I bet that was a shock waking up in daylight.

I don't have the problem as my four legged furry friend jumps on me to wake me up, anytime between 5:15-5:45, which is fine Mon-Fri, but not so fine at the weekend!

Ha! That was the one morning when I would have welcomed the dogs to wake me up!

Thursday

12.1 mile bike

B. 2 egg frittata 2 nimble wm toasted 1 laughing cow light

L. Chicken veg rice salad , but samey.......1 syn

Piece of birthday cake 5 syns

12.1 miles bike commute, glad I had lights, it's dark by the time I get home..

D. Quorn and lean mince chili, packed with baked beans, onions, celery, carrots, tomatoes,with salad and boiled basmati with wild rice. Fresh chili and corriander, Ningy!1 sysn

Muller light orange choc sprinkles, banana. 2 syns peanut butter, 2 syns almonds.

11 syns

Your food always looks so lovely @Quins :) it normally takes around 24 hours for mine to update (ticker) but if not I would ask admin!
Hope you're well, I need to keep updated with everyone!

Ruth
X

I had to ask Pierce to sort it, there's a long answer in the Tec section....

I got quite cold this morning on my bike ride. It was 4° and misty, I was 5 minutes late leaving and decided to try and still catch my train. Got to the station dripping with sweat, a hard effort. The train arrived as I did, by the time I'd locked my bike up it was leaving.... That's when I git a bit chilly. Need a warm down top.

Friday

B. Cereal, mixed, 3 syns

L. Leftover chili, rice, salad. 1 syn

Easy bike ride home , warmer but fresher than of late 15°

Got home and ate the left over crumble 4 syns, 4 syns choc spread.

D. Actifry chips, 1 syn, egg ham peas, gherkin.. Muller light yoghurt.

13 syns.

Back