Quins; back to the plan.

Thanks Ruth

Well,pleased with the couple of pound gain, Chinese takeaway, ate my body weight in Barnicutts pasties, haddock and chips X 3, burger chips, Prezzo meal out no holds barred, lager pit, cider pit....yeah, I done good!

The wedding celebration was a wonderful occasion. A fantastic celebration. An emotional day. A mixed marriage with Breaking the glass, Mazel tov cor the grooms side, my sis in law circulating amongst the tables never seen her so happy. I gave a speech on behalf of the family to officially welcome the groom. My daughters read poems,flawlessly, so,proud of my girls. It was a fine day.

Sunday

We are all cream crackered. A late finish meant a late start this morning.

B. Missed

L. Egg beans on toast 1 laughing cow light. 2 wm hex b toasted.

Apple, couple of spoons of lentil Dahl that I was making in slow cooker.

D. Roast chicken seasoned with garlic, cumin, garam masala, turmeric, pepper. I had jacket potato but made restbifvfamily very nice roast spuds. Veg medley of white cabbage, carrots , runner beans and pan fried ducked courgettes in cumin seeds, fresh crushed garlic and onions ( fry light). 3 syns for a bit of crispy chicken skin, 1 syn for 2 small almonds.

Might have an options or yoghurt later watching the Vuelta and tour of Britain cycling highlights.

I really don't want to go to work tomorrow!

Sunday

We are all cream crackered. A late finish meant a late start this morning.

B. Missed

L. Egg beans on toast 1 laughing cow light. 2 wm hex b toasted.

Apple, couple of spoons of lentil Dahl that I was making in slow cooker.

D. Roast chicken seasoned with garlic, cumin, garam masala, turmeric, pepper. I had jacket potato but made restbifvfamily very nice roast spuds. Veg medley of white cabbage, carrots , runner beans and pan fried ducked courgettes in cumin seeds, fresh crushed garlic and onions ( fry light). 3 syns for a bit of crispy chicken skin, 1 syn for 2 small almonds.

Might have an options or yoghurt later watching the Vuelta and tour of Britain cycling highlights.

I really don't want to go to work tomorrow!
I too am not looking forward to going to work but hey ho ... Just read in the new edition of the slimming world magazine that they have bought out a chip shop curry sauce available from Iceland so that's my fake takeaway for Friday night sorted...just got to get this week out the way.

No B&M, Farm Foods or a 3rd shop i can't remember the name of. I might ask one of the local farm shops if they can get it in. Or get onto Morrisons customer services to see if they can get it.

Monday
Green
B. Hex b porridge 3 syns of seeds, water, stevia

L. Dahl made with courgettes onion carrots, chicken breast hexb 2. Cucumber, red onion cherry tomatoes

D. Linguini, courgette onions, fennel seeds, garlic, Phili lite garlic Chive hex a 2.

2 x gin slim line 10 syns, with team, new starter

Really not happy with myself, fell asleep while watching a programme my daughter wanted to watch instead of the Vuelta, then smashed into the peanut butter, almonds and choc spread! Felt totally ravenous...... God knows how many syns , probably about 15- 20.

Last edited:
Tuesday green
12.1 miles road cycle commute. So warm this morning.

B. Porridge hex bwater, stevia , 3 syns seeds

L. Brown basmati spiced rice ( slow cooker last night) , chicken breast hex b 2. , salad of red oniins cherry toms cucumber.

12. 1 mile commute home, very strong and fast, quickest average speed this year 18.3 mph and a Strava PB on a segment

D. Quorn steak, 1 LMcC red onion Rosemary sausage, fry light egg, beans , lettuce ,cucumber 2 sysn salsa cream light.

Wednesday

I was due to take it easy in the today

12.1 fast ride for morning commute, 17.3 mph average, not achieved that speed in the morning before. Didn't take it easy. Arrived at the station dripping with sweat!

B. 2 wm hexb toasted 1 laughing cow 3 egg omlette with peppers Spring onions chilies

Apple

L. Brown basmati, green lentils kitcheri with hex b chicken breast salad of cherry toms, red onions, cucumber.

Banan on train
Trains shite going home through London Bridge. Started my ride home at 1900, took it easy

D. Veg risotto with quorn Swedish balls, pepper sauce.

Muller light yoghurt.

Then feeling very hungry, almonds 10 syns, 2 teaspoons peanut butter, 2 syns. 1 ryvita original 2 syns.

Thursday

Much colder this morning, 10° instead of 17°. Arm warmers and base layer on for morning commute ride.
12.1 miles , quickest yet. Had to go quick to make sure I got the train. Hard effort.

B. Porridge, seeds 2 syns, stevia, water

L. Deli chicken thighs on bed of salad, half tin mushy peas.

Doritos, 7 syns

Commute home, another hard ride at average 18mph.

D. Prawns, courgettes, spicy chorizo , onions, runner beans diced and seasoned and pan fried fry light, with jacket sweet potato.
2 syns chorizo

Muller light , Apple.

Can't shake the munchies , almonds 8 syns, options, 2 syns, 5 syns for dark chocolate ! So at least 24 syns today......

Friday....weighed in 12'12 woohoo, back to where I was before holiday, back in target range.

No food prepped , no cycling ,results below....

B. Porridge mixed with fruit fibre hexb stevia water

L. 2 pints London Pride, a banana , v small amount of packet noodles

D. SW Chips seasoned with smoked paprika , garlic granules, season all, fry light, half tin beans.

Muller light yoghurt., fruit fibre.

Options hot choc. Syns galore this week.

Last edited:
image.png
Weighed to make sure, 12'12 again. Then weighed post ride a after 2x peanut butter toast, 2 X beans in toast 1 ltr if fluid and coffee with sugar. 12'10. Need to get fluids on board this afternoon.

Saturday,
2 X toast normal size bread, kingsmill 50/50 butterly, peanut butter coffee

37 miles outward leg

Brunch 2 granary toast with butterly or something, beans, coffee 2 brown sugars.

Got stung by a wasp that got inside my helmet, it's still smarting.

Total ride 66 miles , a toughie with a sprint at the end. I led out from about 5 miles from home. Busted.

Check that max speed out 43.4 mph! Flying down hill. 1960kj used, I'm sure that's a rough estimate.

Last edited:
Saturday was finished off with pasta bolognaise, half lean beef and half quorn mince , loads of chopped veg in it too.
Had 2 big bowls.
Continued to snack , muller light and fruit and fibre, almonds.

Sunday

B. 3 egg Omlette filled with lean bacon, courgettes diced onions, mushrooms all seasoned with smoked paprika, pepper, chili flakes, season all, and a laughing cow light.

L. Left over pasts bolognaise. Banana

D. Roast chicken , seasoned with lemon garlic fresh herbs chopped, cooked over kale, carrots courgettes ( so many from the all the allotment, onions, runner beans, peas and jacket potato.

Saturday was finished off with pasta bolognaise, half lean beef and half quorn mince , loads of chopped veg in it too.
Had 2 big bowls.
Continued to snack , muller light and fruit and fibre, almonds.

Sunday

B. 3 egg Omlette filled with lean bacon, courgettes diced onions, mushrooms all seasoned with smoked paprika, pepper, chili flakes, season all, and a laughing cow light.

L. Left over pasts bolognaise. Banana

D. Roast chicken , seasoned with lemon garlic fresh herbs chopped, cooked over kale, carrots courgettes ( so many from the all the allotment, onions, runner beans, peas and jacket potato.

Food sounds gorgeous @Quins :) hope you're doing ok!

Ruth
X

Hi Michelle, I knew it was fast but didn't get a peak at the Garmin at the time. A nice down hill, wide , good view no obstructions so we pushed it a bit. I flew past a couple of others. I think you're right about the syns, but I do seem to have a very weak period , usually after dinner later in the evening when I get the raging munchies. I ate later tonight , had to poo pick a paddock before dinner so didn't eat till gone 8pm. Still had some nuts and a banana early on, but I wasn't craving anything later.

Thanks Ruth, I'm enjoying my food and cooking. I made a very nice Dahl over Sunday night into Monday in the slow cooker.

Monday Green

B. Overnight porridge, hex b, muller light and no fat Greek yoghurt layered within frozen summer fruits.

L. Dahl, tesco microwave basmati rice, 1 syn, tesco meat fee style balls .5 syn salad of cherry toms. Cucumber, red onion.

Banana, Apple, 6 syns on almonds.

D. Fry light egg, beans in 3 wm toast hexb 2 ,marmite and laughing cow light. 2 syns for the extra bread.

About 10 syns.

Back