Quins; back to the plan.

Oh & happy new year

Happy new year mrs b! I think you did well with 20.5 syns , I was at home and planned not to have booze as I had to drive, drop and pick ups. You have got me on pickled onions and gherkins! Loving them. Here's to 2012, hope it brings all you wish for.

First extra easy in a long time

literally crappy start to new year, having moved horses to another paddock found our drains blocked had to rod through my paddock and next field, sweating in the rain, tough job!

B. Wm pitta and omlette mushrooms onion, coffee

L. Leftovers doner kebab with cucumber, toms, beetroot, celery, lemon.

D. Beef curry, loads of diced carrot swede, onions, plus a side of sw colslaw, boiled basmati. Yoghurt mint sauce splenda. Delicious.

Muller lite coconut yog, quark and options shared with mrs. 3 syns Melon and pear.

Teas, pepsi max,

I know I synned somewhere else today can't remember what, will round syns up to 10......

Weighed in this morning, 12'11''4, a loss from last time I weighed before xmas. Very pleased.

Green

B. 2x sm wm ww danish loaf hex b, 2 quorn sausages 2 syns, fry lite egg and baked beans, coffees.

L. Tin spaghetti phili lite, really enjoyed it.

D. Morrisons meat free mince curry 5.5 syns for the lot made enough for 6, made with home made curry sauce , tin toms and mushy peas, sw onion bharjees. Delicious.

Pepsi max , teas, coffees
2 satsumas , pickled onions.

Syns total 3 to 5.

Green

Back to work, could be more difficult than being at home over xmas, for tio get the routine rightx

B. Some beans and coffee before leaving home. At work, weetabix crunchy bran hex b, muller raspberry cranberry yogurt chopped banana.

L. Bulgar wheat and meat free mince morrisons curry from yesterday , 2small sw free bhargis

Apple satsuma

D. Got home and felt starving, haven't eaten this late for ages, really felt it at 7pm. Snacked on beans again while cooking pasta, then snacked on left over lean beef chilli that was cooked for kids , syns 8?. Had pasta mushroom onions and phili lite hex a.

Really felt hungry tonight, more snacks on 4 brazil nuts, 1 chocolate.

Syns must be 15 to 20. Don't mind, I know I need to eat more un tne afternoons to get me from 12 to 7pm.

Red.

Yesterdays carb fest really affected my stomach. So red it is today.

B. Wm pitta hex b, mushroom GSM omlette with quark and sw coleslaw coffees

L. 3 m&s jumbo chicken drumsticks, diet coke

D. Liver casserole. Picked at this out the pan as was busy cooking for the kids and stuff.

Snack muller lite coconut yogurt hand full of weetabix crunchy bran hex b. Coffees and teas.

Red

Still keep waking up for a pee in the night, 04.15 this time!

Struggled to get out of bed at 6.30

B. 6 ryvita whole grain cracker breads, 3 diary Lea lights triangles hex a, nailed salmon & crab sticks, fresh lemon and cracked black pepper. Tea coffee

L. Lean beef casserole. Banana

A very ripe sweet pink grapefruit.

D. A bit on the hoof, left work early to get son to rugby league training strength and conditioning, grabbed 3 eat smart sausages. Coffees

For time at 9.30pm had wm pitta Hex b 1more sausages, beetroot and sw coleslaw. Tea.

Snacked on v small amount cereal crunchy bran, 5 syns ,plus sausages at .5 syn x 4 is 2 syns. Total about 7syns

Just poping in to say hello . Looks like you're doing great :)

Thanks mrs b, I'm celebrating my mates birthday tonight and going well off plan, making up for quiet new year.

Mrs B, you must be getting some nice comments from your family, do your friends see the results of your efforts? You have posted your photos of your journey and they are inspiring. I know they show them in the sw magazines and they motivate others. Have you received any other accolades or recognition? I know I say it regularly, but you really look good, you must feel fantastic?

Quins said:
Thanks mrs b, I'm celebrating my mates birthday tonight and going well off plan, making up for quiet new year.

Mrs B, you must be getting some nice comments from your family, do your friends see the results of your efforts? You have posted your photos of your journey and they are inspiring. I know they show them in the sw magazines and they motivate others. Have you received any other accolades or recognition? I know I say it regularly, but you really look good, you must feel fantastic?

Well you enjoy yourself :)
Yes family saying nice thing and everyone's noticed :)even random people on the bus who live nearby . No no recognition other than my weighloss & target award from group oh & the miss slinky award for my group but that's fine :)
I feel so much better so much happier and more confident it's great :)

Thanks mrs B, I think feeling fantastic is the main reward, but you certainly deserve some recognition from your consultant, don't they use your example as a success type story, do others in your class come to you for advice?

Anyway, keep it going , keep on target and keep inspiring us all.

How do you calculate target? I chose 12'10 , not there yet, but feel bloody great at under 13 and people telling me not to lose anymore.

Last edited:
Friday 6th Jan 2012

Off plan for a day. Works leaving do and a 50th birthday meal.

B. Fry lite egg, lean bacon, muller literally strawberry yog chopped banana.

L. 2wm pitta, home made falafels, small amount houmus, more falafels.

D. Him and slim lines, 2pints lager, red wine, oysters, fillet steak and chunky chips, not many, cheese and 2 rounds french bread.

It was all lovely.

Yesterday was a real off plan day, even more do than anything in the run up and over xmas. Enjoyed It though.

Feel rough and could easily go kff plan again but. ....

Green

B. Beans egg and left over mash.

L. Sw wedges,

D. Mushy pea curry and some chicken breast from another curry for the kids, rice and bulgar wheat mixed.

Teas coffees.

Sunday 8th jan 2012

Green

B. Tin spaghetti with part portion hex a phili lite , hot and lovely. Coffee

Off to rugby coaching, no added sugar squash, home starving

L. Another tin spaghetti with the other part hex a phili lite, chopped cucumber red onion and tomatoe salad. Teas coffees.

Raw carrot sticks whilst prepping dinner, shared a chicken mugshot with mrs quins.

D. Roast chicken, hex b 3oz, parsnips roasted get lite, today pots, spring greens, carrots peas mangetout brussels. Syn 2 slices cumberland sausage meat stuffing, will charge myself 10 syns don't know what it really came too.

Snacked on roast pot and parsnips.

8th jan 2012

This week is going to be worse than the run in to xmas. Got a work visitor from abroad to host, for a leaving do and for early starts and late finishes on top of getting son to rugby training nothing local.

B. Weetabix crunchy bran hex b, miller lite coconut banana

L. German pub morning sw friendly, all bloody sausages and schnitzel. Went for smallest option mash, flat sausage with fried egg on top. Ate this at 3pm starving. Diet coke and a pint beer.

D. Jacket potatoe, extra lean steak mince bolognese with loads of carrots onions, greens on side.

Tea coffees.

Got to eat out again ar least twice more thus week. What are food sw friendly places. I was hoping to finding jacket and chicken breast with salad on menus......

Had a very strange dream involving you last night all I can remember is you sent me a jacket in the post and requested I was your friend on Facebook lol not sure what that means lol

Another possible off plan day ahead. Visitor talks of going for beer and curry after work. Been researching what the best options are, looks like rogan or dhansak in a red day.

Red.

B. Weetabix crunchy bran, banana, muller lite yogurt

L. Liver casserole, loads veggie, brocoli, greens, swede carrot

D, guest cried off so had small jacket potato at home with sw colslaw, cherry toms, celery and 6 sea food sticks with home made dressing, no fat yoghurt 1tea spoon horse raddish sauce and , syns approx 5.

Teas and coffee

Back