Quins; back to the plan.

I am to cycling what you are to holidays! I had a pop over and looked at your last hol, awesome! I will get a photo of my balls, sounds very dodgy!!!! They worked really well, kept their shape in the tin foil, not sticky , but enough moisture to swallow easily enough. I found that out when my bottle was empty and I missed the second cafe stop.

Did another 17 miles spin down on Sunday. Out with my fast neighbours this morning, the hauled me up and down hills, Brightling, Battle and Bodiam.. Another 55 miles.

<iframe height='405' width='590' frameborder='0' allowtransparency='true' scrolling='no' src='https://www.strava.com/activities/280850901/embed/be32debac05ce95627f1522ed3316d5b7f1236ae'></iframe>

Tuesday Green B. A sports energy bar and coffee

56 very hilly miles on the bike, shredded! Piece of carrot cake 2 Americanos , 2 sugars, 1 bottle of isotonic on ride, 1 bottle water.

L. 2 x muller light yoghurts, , 1 weetabix 2 bananas. 2 homemade energy balls, cup of tea. 2 eggs scrambled, a left over roast spud.

D, on the hoof, picked at some pasta, baked beans. V busy getting horses from fields, daughter from vet work experience on local farm, then taking her to athletics training, then mucking out stables and putting up 4 hay-nets before I can do my ironing and get lunches ready for tomorrow. My belly is rumbling while I wait at the athletics track!

Got home had more pasta pivk, half a jacket spud and 3 Swedish meat balls....fresh pineapple.

Last edited:
Wednesday

Red

B. 3 spoons of chili made jn crock pot over night before rushing out door for train......

L. Quorn balls, a Quorn sausage on salad, 2 syns salad cream lite

D, 8oz jacket spud hex b, chili con carne , lean mince. Steak 5%, plenty of carrots onions swede peppers all diced, flageolet beans, schwarz packet mix, 2 syns for my portion.

Absolutely knackered., my poor son busted his nads to get from Kent to Gloucester for Rugby League training , Mrs Quins drive him and made it 10 mins before the start. Within the first session he copped an elbow in the cheek. Carried on. Then went to hospital to see if cheek bone damaged, more than a 5 hour wait , so went back today, they still didn't X-ray ...

Last night and thai morning. He is very peed off that he's been told not to play this weekend.....

Attachments

• image-2456944128.jpg
    image-2456944128.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 32
  • image-366419518.jpg
    image-366419518.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 31
Thursday

Red

B. Eggs, grapefruit

L. Turkey steaks, onions mushroom, salad, salad cream 2 syns

12 miles fast blast in bike, over 18 mph avg speed.

D. Chicken thighs, 8 Oz jacket spud, salad

Went to feed our horses at in laws farm, car broke down!

Turned to Egyptian sweets, Turkish delight type stuff, a bag of crisps and a glass of wine.......pooo

Son is still v sore, can only chew on one side of mouth. Told him to go back for 2nd opinion and try and get X-Ray. Today's photo.

That's a canny shiner he has there Quins - it's on par with my mil after her fall

Attachments

• image-3959146133.jpg
    image-3959146133.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 32
Thanks Happyholidays

Tuesday Red

B. Porridge,bran flakes, banana muller lite 2 syns

L. Chicken salad, beetroot, gherkins, .salad cream. 2 syns

D. Pork keg steak, Turkey breast pan fried in olive oil onions, soy sauce fresh ginger, 5 spice, jacket spud 8 Oz , 2 syns 1 tablespoon between 2? Activa yoghurt.

3 m walking

3 m walk jog 2 mins on 2 mins off. Teaspoon .peanut butter, mouthful of dried raisins, 5 syns 11 syns total.

Last edited:
Thursday

Off plan

B. Energy gel, egg in toast

56 mike hilly bike ride, according to garmin I climbed just under 5000ft

Cafe stop red velvet cake, coffee with a sugar

Beans on toast when I got home

Daughter and boyfriend did a BBQ in evening, had a pork chop, a couple of chipolatas, a burger, salad and some lovely basmati rice. Doritos. Sooo hungry! Glass of red

<iframe height='405' width='590' frameborder='0' allowtransparency='true' scrolling='no' src='https://www.strava.com/activities/286573158/embed/88912837e1e93b2a56fce813446837bf8e2ec231'></iframe>

Back