Random lowcarb ups, downs and giggles

lol @ you guys

It was and it was soooo nice, looked like KFC MMMmmmm Oink oink..

Have u tried it Sukie?

Woofy X
in the yellow box ? ooo i hope so i just tried the biscuits ( scones really) dead nice and only 2 gr carbs each.love kfc!!!

More of a resealable bag thing than a box,
babes. "Health food that tastes like junk food" It say at the top. made by low carb kitchen.....

Lush!!!!

Woofy X

More of a resealable bag thing than a box,
babes. "Health food that tastes like junk food" It say at the top. made by low carb kitchen.....

Lush!!!!

know which one you mean will have to get some next time im ordering , sounds lovely .
how the belly today hun ?? hope its all settled

Brought from www.lowcarbmegastore.com called Breading and batter mix. Dip chicken( or anything) in egg then coat in this breading mix then cook in the over or fry. I did both, fry and baked just to see, the fried camed out much crispy and yummy....

OH is doing a lowcarb Tortilla Wrap with fried chicken with mayo, cheese and lettice.... MMMMMMMmmmmmm

Woofy X

Oh, tummy is ok now. These lowcarb foods are good for it....It makes me "gasy" then the problem has gone out the window, literally lol

Woofy X

Brought from www.lowcarbmegastore.com called Breading and batter mix. Dip chicken( or anything) in egg then coat in this breading mix then cook in the over or fry. I did both, fry and baked just to see, the fried camed out much crispy and yummy....

OH is doing a lowcarb Tortilla Wrap with fried chicken with mayo, cheese and lettice.... MMMMMMMmmmmmm

Woofy X
ooo want some :drool:, can i come to tea :0) ?? got the tortillas in the freezer gonna have to get online again and order some breading xx thanks hun x

Im in the middle of another order.
De Bron ButtertoffeeButtertoffee90g
£1.45​

£1.45
Diat Chocolate NutsChocolate Nibble Mix (Nuts & Raisins)100g
£1.79​

£3.58
Diat Chocolate NutsPlain Chocolate Almonds75g
£1.79​

£1.79
Dreamfields PastaSpaghetti375g
£2.85​

£2.85
Jelly BagsCola Bottles85g
£0.99​

£0.99
Jelly BagsTiny Teds85g
£0.99​

£0.99
Kitchen Breading and Batter Mix165g165g
£3.95​

£3.95
Rock Sticks - Zero Carb1 Mint Stick50g
£0.48​

£0.96
Russell Stover Caramel DropsCaramel Drops85g
£1.65​
Case Qty: 10
Case Price:£ 16.35​
Cases: 0Singles: 1
£1.65
Sugarless MintsSpearmint14g
£0.40​

£0.40
Thornes Chews

Order so far... Sweets for Hopsital... Rather have them then the naughty stuff.....

Back to shopping

Happy Woofy X

I also had the breading stuff for tea, had it on turkey escalopes mixed with that powdered parmesan stuff you get in tubs. Fried it for a bit then finished in the oven, with a big bowl of salad and some cardinis caesar, was very nice.

I have a bag of Barnetts pear drops from LC megastore that I dont like, does anyone else want them, im more than happy to stick them in the post they dont weigh much at all.

What tortillas are we having? I have been on the look out for some for a while.

xx

Ps. Oink!

be careful with sweeties, they contain malatose and give you major
squits and sharts!!!

x

Ooh.. I have just been given the go ahead to do a 'small' LCM order from hubby.. he did give me that look when he said small so I best behave.. my last order was over £50, oops.

Think%20Pink%20Pigs%20Gone%20Wild%20Oink%20Oink%20on%20REd.jpg

All this oinking is keeping me very amused.. note to self.. get hobby!!

Oh,RainbowCookie, yummy, what have u order?
Easy to get carried away. Ive just done my order even though my order came on Tuesday...I NEED MORE, I TELL YA lol

Loving you OINK piccy.... Its nice to be silly sometime. Any1 that doesnt follow our Atkin threads will think we are mad!!!! Yes, yes we are!!!!

Silly-oinky-woof x

OMG... There I am.. having a nice meander through the megastore and these pop up in front of me..

318b2583-14f4-4c00-808f-a759babd5533.png

A chocolate crisp bar with marshmallow, chocolate chip chunks and pecans. A chocolaty drizzle and coating on top and even more chocolate on the bottom.

:gimi:

Must resist the urge to lick the computer screen.. they sound yummy!!

Off to hunt for more yummy treats now...

How did u get that pic up? I tried to get a pic up for Sukie but it wasnt havin any of it..GGrrr

How many carbs if we both lick the screen lol

Woofy X

Im in firefox, so I goto right click pic, copy image location, then the little pic box in the reply on here and paste the url in.

I am definitely ordering a couple of those, just wish my order would get here before tuesday!!

What are they? they look like choc brazils xx

Back