Random lowcarb ups, downs and giggles

Hello guys, im back again.
Have been at the in-laws for the weekend, then at hospital with little one yesterday (checkup) so havnt had chance to get on here.
I did really well over the weekend, despite odd looks and questions from hubs family but then blew it yesterday after WI. Only lost 1lb again so went out for lunch and had a fishcake and a few chips and a big bowl of pudding. Weighed again this morning and had put my lb back on but hoping it'll go again soon. I was back in the pink at about 6pm tonight so gotta stay on track now for hols.. 3 weeks today.. eek!!! It just seems like a minute ago it was xmas.. where is this year going?

Glad little woofy is doing well. xx

Every ickle pound helps, hunni. Im so not in the pink, maybe its the wine? Oh well..... I love my red wine!! hee hee Hic!!

Woofy X

How cute does ur Princess sound. My ickle man is doing well, ty. Back at GOSH on the 3rd march. Hope to have him back at school soon after that. Hes bored with me and I of him..... He has healed very well

TY for asking after my Mr Man x x x
ah bless him , people always go on a bput being with youre kids 24/7 but i know after a weekend with me bella cant wait to get back to her friends at nursery school, and we get on , imagine if you clash !!!!! omg prob got all that to come :D

Woofy I didn't think it had all happened, and didn't like to ask in case something had gone wrong! I am glad he is healing well :)

I'm stuck at work til late, parent's evening grrrrrrrrrrrrr

TT, it happened last Wednesday. Came home Thursday. Talk about straight in and straight out lol

Hes fine just alittle bored at being stuck at home. Me 2 :eek:(

Woofy X

Today, Im not drinking any wine!!!!!

I know its the weekend but I will do my very best!!!

Sob Sob Woofy X

:D:D AND IM FEELING GOOOOOOOD!!! :D:D

Morning Angels.....
I have woken to not only feeling HAPPY but thinner today. Im back in the pink and Ive the lovely well being feeling again...
Its taken me a good few days to get back on track after eating a chinese last thursday *note to self. *Dont go off the plan again, Lady! :copon:

Im off the wine, not buying anymore but will get a bottle of vodka ka ka as it has no carbs.:cool:

Have a cracking weekend, Angels.....:)

Over The moon Woof X :D

Nice to see you happy Woof! Now for a funny. Yesterday I had to go on a teacher training course, lunch was provided and is always yummy. Anyways, in a panic yesterday morning, I grabbed a pork chop and wrapped it in foil, and put it in my handbag, just in case there wasn't anything I could eat. Rightly enough there wasn't, it was all sarnies and fruit, pastry things and rice. So I excused myself, and went outside, fished around for my chop, and stood gnawing on it, holding it by the foil. The door opened, and 8 heads of dept from other schools filtered past me with their plates, staring. Honestly, I nearly swallowed the bone! I got strange looks the whole afternoon lol.

..... It prob looked like u were getting ur fix, ur meat fix lol
Top marks (teacher lol) for taking meat with you and not eating all the DEVIL foods!!! You planned ahead, clever Miss TT...

Woofy X

banana%20dancer.gif
** HAPPY SUNDAY **
banana%20dancer.gif

Mornings!!!

Ive woken up feeling cracking again today, even after my massive curry last nite :D( Neris and India`s friendly ) Ive had me vitamins, water and 1 min muffin and the out look is bright. OH is out my hair today, his doing the garden as after we had the conservatory put in it was left a mess. Keeps him busy and happy. The boys have the Xbox on so they are happy......

Me= Still in PJ`S surfing the net..... I love Ebay!!!

:sick0019:!!SHUT EYES AS LOO TALK IS COMING!!:sick0019:

Ive been!!!! Feel better as it was a good amount lol. Dont u just hate it when its just the size of a rabbits dropping and you think, wow was it worth it???
So all in all things are well....Im half was through the N and I book, such a funny book.10/10.. cook book looks yummy 2....

Have a lovely day and Im sure I will be back soon.....

Skippy :doggy:Woofy:doggy: X

Last edited:
lol know what you mean woof , its been a good loo day today :0) feeling fresh and breezy !!!!LOL

Monday Mornings...................GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrr

What happened to the weekend? Why does it go so fast??

Had a good w/e, the kids were happy, Diet plan went well, no " oh but its the weekend and I want some nice nibbles" Woof was a good girl
banana%20dancer.gif

Have a good monday, "Charlie" and ANGELS

Woofy X

Morning woof et al.

Im so tired.. little one up most of the night, no idea why, big temperature and generally miserable, wont leave me alone this morning and wont eat anything.

Have a doctors appt for me in a bit so might ask if they can look him over too.

*warning, girl talk*

Have to go for a smear test and implanon this morning, not impressed at all, just want to sleep.

*girl talk over*

Have a good day all. xx

Im long due a "test" Hate going but with all these goings on with poor, Jade I best get me lilly white ass down there and soon.
Hope u feel better soon hun

Woofy X

I believe the answer is erm.. VODKA!!

Or random strangers on diet forums. :gen126:

If I had any in the house it would be in my belly. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

I dont have any, have just had a thorntons turkish delight bar in leiu of vodka though. xx

Back