Random lowcarb ups, downs and giggles

GGGGGGGrrrrrrr

IM SO MAD!!!!!!

OK, *he* is on Atkins and I do all the cooking. Do all the research for dinners and stuff. Today is Sunday, roast dinner day, so I cook a roast chicken with veg (spuds for the boys) instead of "gravey" I do a meat juices with cream sauce. HE TAKES 1 LOOK AT IT (WITH OUT EVEN TRYING ANY OF IT) SAY`S " I AINT EATING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO KILL HIM!!!!

He is now sulking in the kitchen. Ive banged every door going cause Im so bloody anger with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So from now HE CAN STAY FAT!!! Unless he does something about it as im not!!!!

Why do I even bother!!! Its not like ive not enough on my bloody plate!!

Red wine is now open and I off to have a big fat drink!!!!

Sorry for the rant but im so upset, the useless, ungratefull **** ( fill the star as you may, but make it bluer )

MAD, MAD BLOODY MAD, Woofy X
mwaaaaaaaaaa , sending you a big sloppy kiss to make you smile :D
hunnie tell him to bog off and do his own food , why should you be the one carrying all the responsibility, tell him to do his own thing while you do yours , youre tea sounds lovely , invite us all next time :0)xxxxxx
enjoy the wine xxx

Oh sue, sue. Thankyou x x x

U did make me smile and ur so rite... Stuff him and his dinners... lol

Happy Woofy X

Sue is right, it does sound yummy!
How do you do it, just mix cream in with the juices? double or single?

Just drained the fat into a pan, boiled it then added double cream, stir like mad. Lovely!!!!!
He is being a rite ***********
Hes just sat down with cheese rolls and ive gone mad! We have loads of meat in the fridge, over £100 of low carb stuff from the net BUT HE GETS CHEESE BLOODY ROLLS!!!!! GGGrrrrrrr

I wash my hands of his diet!!!!

Im so mad I really could pop.....

Sorry to moan, yet again but I feel no1 understands unless your walking the walk and doing this eating plan....

Hot and grumpy, Woofy X

Don't let him get to you Woofy. He'll be the sorry one when you are super slim for summer and he isn't!

Oh hes doin my nut in babes...... Grumpy like ****

Im not giving up!!!!!

I dont understand it, he went into this knownin everything and now this!!!!

Im that mad, I cant type!!!

Woofy X

As much as you love him hun you cant do it for him.

I have found myself looking at very large people before and thinking... why oh why do they not do something about it. The answer I suppose is that they arnt ready to, whatever lightbulb moment it is that we have had, they obviously havnt had it. Maybe Mr Woofy hasnt quite had his yet.
The only advice I can think is to lead by example, do your best for you, and when you are a slim pup in 6months time he will be the one feeling bad.
As the saying goes.. you can lead a horse to water..

Did he make it through the night alive? xx

Been laughing a lot reading your posts which seem to have escalated into the life and times of the woofy household.
Hope all is sorted out now and as the other girls said - he needs to want it for himself, stuff him!
anyway, back to the goings on of the low carb world, has anyone tried using pork scratchings as breadcrumbe on chicken? I tried it years ago and think it was lush. Also I found an old recipe for heroin wings which are basically chicken wings covered in parmesan cheese and then deep fried "i think" might give them a whirl.
peachy
x

pork scratchings as breadcrumbe on chicken? Might give that a whirl...
lol @ "The life and times of the woofy household" All is calm now, *HE* is eating a new plan, its called "what ever I can fit in my mouth" lol Ive given up with him, but it means more lowcarb goodies for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Is any1 out there following a diet plan with the OH?

Woofy X

pretty good woof !
had a good long run on the old treadmill so feeling fine :D
finished my 2500 workd essay so great feeling , seem to have come out of my doldrums
woooohoooo!!!!!

Thats good to hear, Sukie. I hope to be right be hind you, baby girl!!!
Bored with being gloooooomy!!!!

WOOP! WOOP! Its nearly friday, not that ive anything planned, but WOOP! WOOP! anyhooooooooooooooooooooo

Woofy X

same here ,but its a lovely feeling to have the weekend almost here :0)

No school runs and a little lay in.... Happy days x x x
ooo lay ins i remember them , dance clas 1st thing on a sat put paid to that , but sunday i can usually get bella to crawl in for a cuddle for a while :p

Last edited:
oh woof hows youre little man doing ???

How cute does ur Princess sound. My ickle man is doing well, ty. Back at GOSH on the 3rd march. Hope to have him back at school soon after that. Hes bored with me and I of him..... He has healed very well

TY for asking after my Mr Man x x x

Back