Rejoin to re-lose 2 stone

Hi Claire, sounds like a good plan! It's actually really positive getting restarted as you get a bit of control back. I have found it really empowering.
Good wknd here as I didn't do much! I struggle if I have to go out for drinks/ dinner.
I'm doing about 50/50 red & green days to fit in with my half marathon training. Week one of twelve done. Woohoo!
Y'day's food:
BF - porridge (hxb) & banana
L - ryvita dark (hxb) & ff cottage cheese
T- chicken & bacon salad
Snacks - pear, pineapple, ff activia
6 mile run (sunburn, saw a snake)
Syns - 2 alpen light, 2 quorn scotch eggs

Today:
BF - all bran (hxb), banana, ff activia
L- 2 eggs, 12g manchego cheese (hxa), ham all scrambled, muller light
T- as breakfast - too tired to cook :(
Snacks- pear, apple, ff cottage cheese
Syns - 1 mini cup cake - 2 syns

How are you all girls?
Ro

That is so true Ro runner, thats exactly how I feel when slimming - empowered :D Today is green I have decided.
B - Quorn sausage, beans, mushrooms and apple.
Coffee with sskimmed milk and sweetener
L - Lettuce, cucumber, beetroot , boiled egg and Quorn peppered beef style slices. Pepsi max.
D - Pasta n sauce with added veggies.
Snacks - mullerlight and banana.

HEXA - milk
HEXB - still need to fit one of these in, forgot to buy alpen lights :( Doh

Hexb n rest of hexa was weetabix with milk. Think I'm going to use a twirl for 11 syns as havent used any so far. How are we all doing today ladies? Cxx

Hi girlies!!
Yesterday was going really well, i ate my hea and b had sw friendly roast. Went strawberry picking so had some AMAZING strwberries for pudding with a muller light. Then 8 oclock came and the carb monster attacked I just started obsessing about a cheese sandwich dont know why, Im not normally bothered about cheese. so i had that followed by a packet of french fries. Then went to bed feeling cross with myself. Today has been better.

Breakfast= toast with ww bread and marmite (HEB)
banana,apple
Lunch = ryvita (HEB) philladelphia extra light (HEA)French fries (4.5)
Dinner= egg, bacon -fat trimmed off, 2 sausages (4 each?)mushrooms.
muller light toffee.
snack- strawberries (yummy) ,alpen light (3syns)

syns =15.5:copon:

Not too bad- I also walked 3.5 miles taking kiddies to preschool. Just trying to get my bum off the sofa to do the shred tonight. I am however, starting to feel tighter already although its only beena couple of times, its greatClaire thats fab youve done the worst bit - getting weighed! now you now you will never see those numbers again!!
xxxx

Hiya

Loved reading through these posts.
I rejoined SW last Thursday, I got down to within a couple of lbs of target as I was a bridesmaid for a friends wedding in Miami in March. When I weighed in on Thursday I had put on 1 stone 8lbs in 3 short months (oh the shame)

But I am now more determined than ever with another overseas wedding in December to go to (in Costa Rica!!) I would like to lose either 2 stone or 2 stone 6...It can be done.

All my nice clothes I bought now don't fit which is such a pain and im limited to a few bits I had left over.

Looking forward to slimming with you
xx

Lisa, well done on your shred and the walking too great to feel the difference - fab to actually feel like you're on track!
Yep I'm doing a runners world 12 week half marathon plan. Good because I know exactly when I'm running and when I'm resting. Tonight I am resting! :)

I meant clairea good diary! Loads of freebies! I can never get enough hxbs! I love my cereal too much!!!! Fab start though!
A tropical wedding.....mmmmmmm.......

Hi nixy,
Welcome to our humble thread. You've chosen a blinder- we've just been really honest- that's what makes it work. That and adding posts instead of raiding the cupboards!
Were all in the same boat- been there, lost the weight then took our eyes off the ball but we can and will do it again just need to stay on plan as the weeks tick by.
Food diary update is helping me check what I'm eating at the end of the day too. Keep posting!
Ro ;)

Im loving this thread and that were all in this same boat :D I didnt have pasta and sauce, I just made chickpea dahl with rice veg and passata all mixed together. Yum yum. Freezing some for during the week too . Good night ladies xxx

MMM Claire, that sounds yummy and much nicer than pasta n sauce.Hi Nixy :), weve all been there and have vowed never to do it again so we all know how it is, like Ro said weve just all been honest and its really helped to know I'm not the only one.
Well I have just weighed myself and I have lost 3lbs!! Im back to what I was the first weigh in,and I am not having a bad week like that again!! I am going out to dinner on saturday night for my Sis in laws 30th but I know what I am having already so I am going to keep some syns back over the next few days. Zumba day today, I havent been to this particular class for a couple of weeks and it is really intense (more than my thursday one)and I am sweating after the first dance so Im looking forward to it. Irishtweet, how you doing hun, u havent been on a few days. have a lovely day everyone!!
xxx

well really good today, have gone slightly over syns due to a toasted teacake at lunch, but I did an hour of hardcore zumba so I think I can let that slide, hehe.Im going to hubbys school tomorrow to watch sports day as our 2 love it and itll be the last time we go due to my son starting school in September so im trying to make up a picnic. Just making a tuna pasta salad to go in there tomorrow .hows everyone getting on? xx

Had a pretty good day today, I am in the zone

EE day

Breakfast

2 x wheetbix (HEB)
Semi skimmed milk (HEA)
kiwi and raspberries

apple and nectarine

Lunch

swimming world quiche with roast veg and sweetcorn
chicken breast
spinach
grapes

dinner

pasta
bacon
sauce made of chopped tomatoes, onion and garlic
half a courgette and green pepper
28g chedder (6 syns)

I will most likely have a yogurt and strawberries later

Mm toasted teacake :) I was a bit naughty today . Met my mam in town and we went for a Lebanese buffet. All I ate was salad lean meat and boiled rice and veg with diet coke but there would definitely have been some hidden syns in there. Not having any more syns today and did loads of walking into town around town then home from town so think I'm ok :) had hexa in form of 2 coffees with milk so just need a hexb gonna call this an extra easy day due to having rice and meat. Gonna eat some fruit too and maybe a quorn n bean supper haha xx really excited to weigh in on Monday xx

Clairea I've never tried Lebanese food- is it good? No places round here serve it. Sounds interesting. I love rice but always ruin it when I cook it unless it's uncle bens!!!!

Today:
BF - usual all bran banana ff activia
L - homemade soup & muller light
T - as BF
Snack - melon pineapple grapes pear strawberries
Rest day so no exercise, went to visit my granny!
:)

Back