Ronnies Diary feeling poorly want a hug

maintained this week amd writing it all down went over on syns yesterday so using it as a flexi day

b - backon and egg roll 13syns for roll, cheese as a b
l - tomato and herb pasta n sauce
d - mince and onins over jacket potato

maintained this week amd writing it all down went over on syns yesterday so using it as a flexi day

b - backon and egg roll 13syns for roll, cheese as a b
l - tomato and herb pasta n sauce
d - mince and onins over jacket potato

Hiya Ronnie :)

Congratulations on your weightloss so far - very impressive :D

Mince & onions over a jacket spud really does sound nice!!!...lol

Isis xx :)

good morning everyone

b - fruit and mueller light
hex a milk for tea
l - couscous, turkey, salad cream x light 2 syns, salad veg
t not sure as forgot to take stuff out of freezer grrr

Hi ronnie, hows it going, you have done really well so far on your weightloss journey, keep up the good work. Is cous cous nice, i've never really tried it x

cous cous is lovely i flavour it with salad cream light

b - 2 hard boiled eggs
l - left over pasta and chicken with soy and tomato sauce
d - chilli turkey and rice

syns biscuit 3syns small scoop of ice cream 100g 9.5syns

feeling rather good about things again so back on a positive note again. hope to have lost this week lol

hi guys maintained this week so am pleased with that i am happy however slow it comes off as long as it does not go on lol

was v v drunk last night so not sure how many syns consumed - back on it today tho

hey dudes and dudettes well got over my v naughty weekend, will probably gain but deserve to

b - melon and yogurt
l - cous cous and tuna 2 syns for salad cream
d - home made chicken chilli pasta and cheese (hex b)

tea during day hex a

hi guys well i managed to pull it back from my v bad weekend. had my treat night as ususal last night and back on it with a brand new head today.

B - bacon sandwich 9syns
l - left over spag bol 0syns
d - chicken pasta with home made syn free sauce 0syns

snacks - fruit and mueller light

a - milk in tea
b - cheese on pasta tonight thank god for my weighing scales and small grater - 28g looks much more when you grate with small holes lol

for anyone who read my need a hug thread, i have kind of turned a corner, v emotional due to stress at work at moment and think i was being too emotional. i know that he loves me and wants to be with me and i adore him and could not imagine not being with him so just being a silly billy but thanks to all those who replied to me.

Isnt writing carthatic (sp)

Write more tomorrow thanks guys.

breakfast - mueller light , apple, banana
lunch - 3 slices of toast (2 b) 3syns, beans cheese (a)
dinner - mince, veg, jacket potatoes, 28 g cheese 6 syns

total 9 syns feeling good

had a great weekend but the wine gums somehow managed to sneak their way into my basket then my gob lol so have cut back to 10syns a day to make up for it.
b - fruit was gonna have mueller light too but it exploded in my bag
l - 2 sandwiches made with nimble bread b and (5 syns) quark, marmite, ham
d - spag bol wiht syn free tom sauce and 28 g cheese a
snack monster munch 5.5syns

cant believe that its been2 weeks since i last wrote but hey ho. hada birthday in between and hopefully the gain is not too painful this week but thoroughly enjoyed myself lol

b - fruit and mueller light
l - tuna with salad cream 2syns, 4 slices nimble b and 5 syns
d - chicken with garlic, ginger and lime and noodles all syn free yummy

1 1/2 on this week but was expected actually expected more

b - bacon sandwich hexb
l - left over chicken lime and ginger noodles from last night
d - chilli and mash (i know but feeling really poorly and cant chew)

got v bad ear infection and feeling really crappy at the moment just a bit run down to be honest lol saving my syns for pizza hut on wednesday night for b/f birthday estimate i need approx 90 so am trying not to have any per day and just can have them on wed. on mega antibiotics so cant drink before then anyway lol

blimey cant believe its been over a month since i wrote in my diary - had my holiday put 5lbs on which is not too bad expected more. just need to get my mojo back.

Back