rosie's Diary:- the good, bad nd downright ugly!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know it's early in the day for me to write but had to let you know that I lost another 5lb this week! That's now 2st 1.5lb of fat gone in 8 weeks!
I now weigh 22st 7.5lb.
My head is telling me my losses will get smaller, but when I step on the scales each week it's still a big loss.
It's stupid I know, but I'm worrying that my body will realise it's all a big mistake and all the weight will go back on! :eek:
I think some of the members of my class are ready to kill me as they lose 1-2lbs a week, and there I am losing loads. But to tell the truth, I can't worry about their weight, and if they are honest about following SW then surely what they are losing is what's right for them?
Anyway, my CC got a new set of scales last week so now when I stand on them I get weighed on the first attempt, and don't have to get on,off,on,off about 20 times! :D
Got to leave now as I have to go buy some new work shoes, the dog ate my last ones! :p
Will leave with a tip of the day:- If you are a visitor to this SW site and trying to make up your mind to join, DO IT! you have nothing to lose (apart from your excess weight!), and honestly, if I can do it than you definately can!

P.S. Get taking photos of yourself so you can see the difference when you look back x

Thanx Louise, Photo's? I avoid the camera like the plague! But I do have some hidden somewhere, I shall have to find them out!
Fantastic news today, Norwich City actually won a game last night!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure how it happened, but woohoo!
Today I have decided to sort all my clothes out. I have a wardrobe full as well as 2 chest of drawers. The only prob is that i'm a size 32 and 99% of the clothes are smaller, they go down in sizes to size 14! I wear the same clothes week in, week out, but I think that I can now fit into some of the size 30.
I was going to do this chore a couple of weeks ago and bought some of those vacuum bags so the excess clothes can stack under my bed.
Talking of beds, it's really weird but since I have been losing weight I have had to stop using one of my pillows as I was waking with a crick in my neck! I used to have 5 pillows but have gone down to 4, maybe i'm losing weight off my side and my head is not so high up now!
Ok, will leave you with a joke of the day, it's getting harder to post jokes as I only get really rude ones txted to me!:- What does it mean to come home to love, tenderness, compassion, understanding and great sex?.........
It means you're in the wrong bl**dy house! ;)

the excess clothes can stack under my bed.

Hi hun - make sure you only keep the clothes you'll shrink into... chuck / donate / sell everything that is too big for you as it is all too easy to slip back into them if smaller sizes get a bit snug........... not that I'm implying you're going to put on weight, but you know what I mean. xxx

Thanx, Louise, yes I do know what you mean! Unfortunately I don't yet have any clothes that are too big, YET! But when I do I will donate them to my local Cancer charity shop.
Well today I have decided that confession is good for the soul, so hear goes!
I once shop-lifted.
This was not intentional, I picked up a pop-up tent for my son, and rather than carry it around the shop I put it on the back of the buggy. I was horrified when I got home and realised what I had done, and never went in that store again! I did donate the cost of the tent to charity.
I was terrible at skiving off school.
In my last year of Comprehensive school I was there only 45% of the time! This didn't stop me getting 8 O'levels though!
I have had an over-payment from the Dept. of Social Security and haven't paid it back.
Good for you, you might say but the over-payment was £18,678 and as they didn't collect it back within 6 months it was mine to keep! (So it's thanks to them i'm now getting a driving licence and a car!)
I can't go to sleep unless the TV is on in my bedroom!
I have a counting compulsion! I just have to count everything! be it windows in houses, bricks in walls, books on shelves or even how many handles there are on my jewelly box.
Well thats enough for 1 day! I will leave you with a quick recipe:-
Heat 2 tins of mushy peas, then put in blender til smooth. Return to the pan with some chopped up ham, you can add water at this stage if mixture is too thick. RE-heat and you have a lovely pea and ham soup, ideal for cold weather.

It was decision day today at work, I had the choice of working on Good Friday, (8 hours) or on Easter Monday (4 hours), at double pay. So I chose Good Friday. If i'm going to be paid double time then I want it to be worth my while, and £48 extra pay sounds better then £24! Plus the bus card came into play, they start running at 8:39 on Public Holidays and Mon is a 9am start so I would have no chance of getting there on time, while fri's I don't start til 9:30 so would get there with time to kill.
Plus by working on the Fri I wouldn't have to work again til the next wed.
As it's a roll-over on the Euro Millions tonight there were plenty of people buying tickets today. Just me by myself sold just over £600 worth in just 4 hours, so imagine what the entire country done!
Will leave you with a joke of the day:-
Murphy goes to the Drs. He walks up to him and punches him straight in the face.
"Why did you do that?" askes the poor doctor.
"You said my wife has a pretty fanny" said Murphy
"No I didn't" replied the doctor, "I told her she had Acute Angina!"

Well, I sorted my clothes out and to my surprise there were some size 28 tops I fitted into! They're still a bit tight around the bust (I am a bra size 48 G!) and I think that another 7-14lbs off will make them fit comfy.
I have always had bigger than normal boobs, you know the sort, they make your back ache from trying to keep standing straight. So I know thats one part of my body that will shrink, but much slower than the rest!
I am having a lazy day today, altho' it's 12:30 i'm still in my nightie, getting ready to listen to the footie, my son has taken himself down the city with his mates, so I have the house to myself.
I have just eaten a huge plate of cauli and broccoli, covered with a tin of Morrisons chicken and mushrooms in a white sauce (5 syns on a red/EE day), followed by a lemon Hi-fi bar, and am so full I think I might burst!
I must confess that I do drink copious amounts, I have at least 2-3 litres of low cal fizzy a day, plus a minimum of 5 cups of coffee! Despite this, I only have a wee twice a day, first thing in the morning, and last thing at night.
When I get out of bed in the mornings, I have to have my 3 "eens" :- caffeine, urine, and nicoteinne! I put the kettle on, have a wee, make my coffee then light a fag up! I have followed this routine for ever, and am a right cow if my son uses all the milk!
Thought of the day:- If you could lose one "bad" habit what would it be? I think I would lose my habit of reading until 2-3 am! But if i'm in the middle of a good book, I can't put it down!

Hey, wow, lots for me to read up on! yup Moto GP is two wheels lol! google James Toseland he's worth watching it for if nothing else! I laughed at you and your three eens in a morning!! well done on fitting into some of your smaller clothes hun.

My bad habit - erm chocolate!!!! x

Hello, all.
It's been a sad day for me today. :sigh:
I had to go to my mum's house to check on it. Mum died last June and we completely emptied the house in Oct as it was to be sold. This was my first visit there since Dec. and it was a funny sensation looking about, remembering the things we kids used to get up to! There has been plenty of people viewing but we think the credit crunch is putting peeps off buying it, that and the fact there is no central heating.
There has been a member of my family live on that road for 104 years until now, at one point our family rented 5 houses up and down the road, and my mum and dad actually bought the house with £800 they won on the football pools!
My dad was born in that house and so was I and 4 of my brothers and sisters.
So it will be a huge wrench when the house is finally sold, unless I win the lotto then i'd buy it! :)
Thought of the day:- If you haven't already done it, consider tracing your family tree, it's so interesting and who know's just who you're related to! (I found out that my great-grandad was a murderer!)

oh i bet that was hard for ya hun. yer no doubt the credit crunch is holding back the sale of it, ah well, it'll give you longer to win the lottery if nothing else!! x

I know the feeling hun, it's really strange isn't it. My parents are renting out my grandparents house, and it soooo strange to drive past and see somebody elses car in the driveway.
x

Have just got my son to put piccy of my lovely mutt on me details for me!
Quick joke of the day:- 3 woman in a cafe, 1st woman said "I'm having a boob job" 2nd woman said "I'm having my tw*t bleached" 3rd woman said "I can't imagine your husband with blonde hair!"

I didn't post here yesterday, as I was bad with a migraine. I was perfectly fine all yesterday morning, until a woman came in the shop with extremely smelly perfume on. You know the type, they have to use at least half the bottle! Unfortunately perfume is my main migraine trigger, and I could feel it coming almost immediately. Luckily I got home ok, but by then it was almost fully upon me. So I got indoors, let the dog out, puked my guts up, took 5 paracetamol (Yes, 5! it's the only thing to cure mine!) got the dog in and went to bed with the curtains shut and a sick-bucket next to the bed. Iwas asleep almost at once and only woke up when I heard my son come home from school. I let him know I was in bed and went back to sleep until my alarm went off this morning!
My son is quite used to my "heads" and made himself sarnies for tea, and even took the dog for his usual walks! But that meant I had missed my weekly WI so this morning I got on the SW site and found a class this morning.
I have lost another 3.5lbs this week, I only need another 2lb for my 2st 7lb award which I think is amazing for 9 weeks. Hopefully I will get it next week!
Will leave you with a joke of the day:-
two drunk women on their way home from a night out stop in a graveyard for a wee. One woman wipes herself with her knickers, the other woman uses a wreath lying nearby.
Their husbands were in the pub the next day, one says "i'd better watch my wife, she came home last night with no knickers on" The other guy says "that's nothing! My wife had a card wedged in her f*nny saying We will never forget you, love from all the boys at the fire station!!!!" ;-)

I have decided that when I reach 19st, 13lb I am going to get a tattoo to celebrate! I already have 3 tats, a Norwich City one on me right forearm, a moon and stars on my left ankle, and a special rose (mum's name) with Dad written underneath on my right ankle to celebrate my parents life.
My mum had 2 tats, the first one on her 70th birthday, a rosebud, and a hot-air balloon to remember her flight in one, she had done on her 75th birthday. Mum was a bit of a goer!
All I have to do now is shift the weight and decide what to have done!
I quite fancy a scorpion in black, (my star sign) but my son say I should have his name done! Good job his name is Jack and not one of these outlandish names that are about nowadays.
Talking of tattoos, I will leave you with a fantastic tip of the day:- If you fancy having a tat done, but are put off by the thought of the pain, rub some ulcer gel in the place where you want the tat done. This will numb the skin for 30-40 mins, just long enough for a small tat to be done!

Suepat, I think from the jokes i've read of yours in the past we have the same sense of humour! A bit close to the knuckle! I have hundreds of jokes that are far too rude to be posted here, a pity as they are brill!
I have had a busy morning trying to book my hols for the end of July. On 23/24th July there is a free airshow at Lowestoft. This is a yearly event and usually I get the train to it on the Thurs then train home, and do the same on the Friday. This year I have decided to stay in a sea-front hotel for the whole week. Me and my son had a few days in this hotel last year just after mum died so I know it's ok, and the sea-view is fantastic!
So, I have been e-mailing the hotel, and trying to get the dog booked into kennels, so he can have a little holiday as well.
The room, plus bed, breakfast and evening meal will cost just over £700 for myself and my son, and the dog's holiday will cost just under £200, so an expensive week!
(Good job the social gave me that massive over-payment!)
Anyway, joke of the day, don't read this if you are drunk or got a headache! :-
This is a story about 4 people, called Everyone, Someone, Anyone and No-one. One day there was a job that needed doing, and Someone was asked to do it. Everyone was sure Someone would do it, but No-one did it. Everyone got angry because it was Someone's job. No-one realised that Anyone could have done it. It ended up with Everyone blaming Someone and No-one doing what Anyone could have done! (Sort that one out!!!)

i recived a joke today,

WOMANS DIARY
I think he's cheating on me, he's hardly looked at me all night, he doesnt want to talk had puched away my attentions. I really think he's gone off me, I just dont know what Ive done. i hate feeling like this, I feel so low, i think i'll have to confront him about it if it carries on. later on I kissed him and he responded, we made love and I fell asleep in his arms - maybe it will all be alright

BLOKES DIARY - crap day, Hull city lost - on the upside i got sex!

rainbow! very funny! I will have to txt that to my mate who keeps me provided with my daily dose of fun. It's funny but he's 67 years old, a proper gent, but he know the filthiest jokes ever!
I am watching comic relief as I type, and some of the short films on there are the most awful things I have ever seen. Obviously they do more films about children to get more donations, and I think it should be compulsive watching in schools, to teach how fortunate 90% of the children are who live in Britain. :sigh:
Well a short visit today as I am sitting here yawning my head off! But here's my joke of the day, it's a bit saucy so beware!:-
If you had sex every day for a year, kept all 365 comdoms, melted them down and made a tyre out of the rubber, what would you call it?
A bloody Goodyear!!

Back