Total Solution Roxi's Ramblings - I will get there!

Well sore legs after 10k but worth it. I set out to raise £200 for cancer research and so far I have smashed that and raised £345. Very happy.
Are yesterday (was starving after 10k) and put 0.5lb on but I can live with that. Back on 100% TS today.
Hope everyone is ok. Xx

Size 16 jeans are now going into storage/charity bag. 14's are now comfortable. Don't want to get too excited but fit into a next 12!!! I know they are big as they are a relaxed fit but it's a massive confidence boost. I urge you all to get a pair lol xx

Well sore legs after 10k but worth it. I set out to raise £200 for cancer research and so far I have smashed that and raised £345. Very happy.
Are yesterday (was starving after 10k) and put 0.5lb on but I can live with that. Back on 100% TS today.
Hope everyone is ok. Xx

Brilliant that you did the 10k, a big high 5 to you for that and raising so much money.

I don't blame you for eating and that gain will only be a temporary one and gone in no time, great that you're straight back to TS. xx

Size 16 jeans are now going into storage/charity bag. 14's are now comfortable. Don't want to get too excited but fit into a next 12!!! I know they are big as they are a relaxed fit but it's a massive confidence boost. I urge you all to get a pair lol xx

Size 12 - bloody yippedydo!!!!! I hope you've got the label hanging out :D

I love putting clothes away that I can't wear any more, very satisfying but so annoying when it's something you really like.

You're a diet superstar xx

Well done and such a worthy cause. I'm aiming to raise money for pancreatic cancer which has affected my life but not sure yet how either run, cycle, swim or all 3!

Slipping into the next size down is an amazing feeling you must be so pleased. (Can't wait to slip not shoe horn myself into a size 12)

Thanks ladies. I just want to wear those 12's every single day now. Am kidding myself though as wouldn't get into a normal 12. Maybe I should get them in a 10 to spur me on lol xx

STS today. Legs are still aching. I pledge to stick to TS. 4.5 lb to lose for my 5 stone. It's taking a while to lose this stone but the main thing is that I get there. Think I'm drinking too much black coffee and not enough water. Does anyone else drink a lot of coffee? Xx

Your doing great Roxi & a massive well done for the charity raising. :happy096:

Size 14 is still a far off dream for me but hearing other people managing to get into smaller clothes reminds me why I'm doing this.

Roll on the 5s mark xx

That 5st will be yours in no time - go get it honey :) xx

1.25lb off this morning. Wahoo! 3.25lbs to go for 5 stone. C'mon you lump of blubber ..... Be gone! Lol
Hope everyone's having a good day :) xx

STS this morning. Onwards and downwards. Was hoping to crack the 11's before next Friday but don't think I will now :-(. Worried that I'm going to put lots on when I'm away as we have so much planned and I will be driving about 900 miles. Always scoff when I'm driving long journeys! At least I know I can lose it again though :) xx

Just been catching up with your diary. You have so much to be proud of yourself for. Running 10K and raising all that money for charity; almost being at the 5st loss mark; GETTING INTO SIZE 12s!! And you have a week to go still before your trip. Even if you're not in the 11s by then you will be sooooo close.

Re. your trip, try to stay off the munchies in the car! Years and years ago I remember reading an article about eating triggers and making certain environments food free zones so that you didn't associate them with eating so don't think about food when you are in them. The car was one, so was the bedroom, eating at your desk or in your office was another. Ever since then I've never eaten in the car or the bedroom and when I worked in an office I always tried to eat away from my desk. The other area I made a no food zone was the cinema. I never eat now when I go to see a movie. It's so easy to mindlessly pack away calories for no reason other than habit in these situations. You just need to break the habit and the association.

Hope you have a great last week before your trip. :)

Awe thanks Cate.
It's going to be hard not to hit the sweets with so much driving as I will be doing 900 miles in the car on my own over 3 days. Part of me wants to try and stay healthy but I know my friends have lots of drink and eating planned and I will have no willpower as I will be in holiday mode.
I will just have to go with the flow, try to be good and enjoy myself.
I just know I'm going to be a stone heavier when I come back! :-( xx

1/2lb down this morning :)
It took 45 minutes but did my walk/jog this morning. Really pleased that I managed it and got up at 6.30 so not many people would see me. Knackered now though LOL xx

Well done you! I have been aiming to get up at 6.30 all week to do my run before work....hasn't happened....so I have to do it in the evening when its last thing I want to do.

1/2lb down you have done so well!

Awe thanks Cate.
It's going to be hard not to hit the sweets with so much driving as I will be doing 900 miles in the car on my own over 3 days. Part of me wants to try and stay healthy but I know my friends have lots of drink and eating planned and I will have no willpower as I will be in holiday mode.
I will just have to go with the flow, try to be good and enjoy myself.
I just know I'm going to be a stone heavier when I come back! :-( xx

Believe me, I understand. But you can reduce the damage by staying off the sweets in the car and enjoying your food and drink when you get to your friends!!! You can do it. I believe in you. ;)

Roxi....your weight loss journey has been amazing! You are soo close to 5 stone....WOW

I'm sure you will do brilliantly over the next week x

Awe thanks peeps. It's a struggle when you have planned time off but we all know we can get to our goals now. Some of us may take the scenic route sometimes but we will all get there :) xx

That's a good idea having a sweet free zone in the car, might have to use that one!

Enjoy your last few good days before your holiday, you'll enjoy your holiday so much being so much slimmer :) x

Back