Sammeh's Diary

Thanks Carly - I think if I can get past the mid afternoon cravings then I am ok, unfrtunately that always seems to be the BBQ hot spot around here!
I really wanted to eat dinner last night but my hubby stayed strong for me - poured me a pint of water and brought me through a shake and just kept me out of the kitchen - bless him!
Day 3 of TS today - as I am at work now for the rest of the week and work in Mayfair there will be little chance of BBQ temptation - hoping to be completely back on track and in the zone come Friday - no more treats for me!!!!
Sneaky Monday weigh in - not good! Got some ways to go to loose that Friday/Saturday blow out!!!! But I can do this and I will get into that dress, come hell or high water (whatever that is supposed to mean!)
Have a great day everyone!

Well done for resisting dinner hun, aww and how nice is your dh? :)
Keep going and that gain will be off in no time!

Have a good day:)

Thanks! Another wee weigh in this morning before leaving and only 1lb to loose to get back to Sat morning's weigh in and the gain will just be a distant memory so loss this week will be a small one overall but finger crossed at least I might still get a little loss! 4 full days to work that gain away and start on the downward slope - heres to getting into the 11 stone mark come Saturday!!!!

Day 4 of TS - feeling great again, bloated feeling has gone this morning and didn't wake up starving! :bliss: Great day at work yesterday - lots going on and stayed busy - didn't have first shake until gone 3pm and forgot my coke until then as well - felt like a right old bloater having them both together!!!! :p I find that for me it really does help to stay occupied, stops me with the cravings to graze simply out of boredom!

25 days (including today) until the party and 10 pounds to go.....hmmmm, not as positive it will happen as I was but it is still do-able, just! Fingers crossed anyway - just need to keep this goal in my head next time I get tempted to stray off the golden path of weightloss!!!! :rolleyes:

DVD player is broken so can't do any exercise vids at the moment - def going to have to sort that out this weekend as think with a little old exercise push I should still do it!

Only 6 more days in the office til hols time - whooppee!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful day again peoples, stay strong - we can all do this with the help and encouragement of each of us!

:grouphugg:

You are definitely going to do it - I feel it in my bones!

Thanks Carly - I think if I can get past the mid afternoon cravings then I am ok, unfrtunately that always seems to be the BBQ hot spot around here!
I really wanted to eat dinner last night but my hubby stayed strong for me - poured me a pint of water and brought me through a shake and just kept me out of the kitchen - bless him!
Day 3 of TS today - as I am at work now for the rest of the week and work in Mayfair there will be little chance of BBQ temptation - hoping to be completely back on track and in the zone come Friday - no more treats for me!!!!
Sneaky Monday weigh in - not good! Got some ways to go to loose that Friday/Saturday blow out!!!! But I can do this and I will get into that dress, come hell or high water (whatever that is supposed to mean!)
Have a great day everyone!

Stupid BBQers!! The sun has fully disappeared here so at least there is no more of that silly business. I mean... BBQs...in April!?!? *throws arms in the air* ridiculousness!!

Thanks! Another wee weigh in this morning before leaving and only 1lb to loose to get back to Sat morning's weigh in and the gain will just be a distant memory so loss this week will be a small one overall but finger crossed at least I might still get a little loss! 4 full days to work that gain away and start on the downward slope - heres to getting into the 11 stone mark come Saturday!!!!

Awww yay that's not so bad at all :D *crosses fingers for you*

Day 4 of TS - feeling great again, bloated feeling has gone this morning and didn't wake up starving! :bliss: Great day at work yesterday - lots going on and stayed busy - didn't have first shake until gone 3pm and forgot my coke until then as well - felt like a right old bloater having them both together!!!! :p I find that for me it really does help to stay occupied, stops me with the cravings to graze simply out of boredom!

25 days (including today) until the party and 10 pounds to go.....hmmmm, not as positive it will happen as I was but it is still do-able, just! Fingers crossed anyway - just need to keep this goal in my head next time I get tempted to stray off the golden path of weightloss!!!! :rolleyes:

DVD player is broken so can't do any exercise vids at the moment - def going to have to sort that out this weekend as think with a little old exercise push I should still do it!

Only 6 more days in the office til hols time - whooppee!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful day again peoples, stay strong - we can all do this with the help and encouragement of each of us!

:grouphugg:

Awww you'll def get in that dress I have faith :D

Good luck and well done on doing so well on getting back on that wagon :)

just noticed your wee signature picture

:feedtroll:

lol

going to see if I can enlarge it and put it on the fridge......

Can I just say...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I blooming well love this diet (sometimes!)

Just had sneaky weigh in this morning - my gain from my Friday and Saturday naughtiness has disappeared over the horizon, I am back on track, feeling wonderful and........................officially in the 11's.....................can this day get any better than this I ask you?!!!!!!

(note: excessive use of icons coming up - be warned!!)

:8855::sign0151::clap::happy096::clap::bliss::massmoon::massmoon::massmoon:
Woooobloodyhoooooooooooooooo

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

Goodness me this week feels like it is dragging it's butt sooooo slowly!!! :sigh:

Chipper thought for this morning - I just realised that it has been a few weeks now since anyone offered me their seat on the tube! :D

It is amazing how your emotions can be all over the place on this diet though (or is it just me)! On top of the world yesterday morning and by 9pm could have killed anyone who so much as looked at me funny! :mad: Or maybe I am just a moody cowbag like my hubby sometimes says!!!! :p

Decided this morning that 9st 3lbs could not possibly be the ideal weight for someone of my height and that I had somehow mixed my calculations up as that is a ridiculous weight to aim for and surely a normal weight for me would be closer to, say 11st 7lbs (wishful thinking I know) so wasted my morning checking on various web sites to see what an ideal weight is for a woman of 5 foot 4 inches.

Unfortunately the conclusion reached is that it is probably closer to 9st than 9st 3 - more fool me for checking up on this!!!!!! And is certainly no where near the 11 stone marker!!!! LOL Not quite sure why I expected to have gotten it so wrong in the first place!

Heyho, almost another week ticked off, hopefully the scales will be nice to me in the morning for my official weigh in!

Have a good afternoon everyone - weather is supposed to be looking good again this weekend!!!!!!

Hey Hun I'm 1 inch taller than you and I look perfect in my opinion lol at about 11 stone. I used to be a happy size 10-12 and weighed 11 st 7lbs. Even though my apparent ideal weight is around 9st - 9st 7lbs xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh I been thinking about ideal weights (even though I haven't yet started pmsl) and maybe you should reassess when you're at the 11st mark?
My friend who lost loads decided she looked better at a higher weight than her original goal.

Wow - well done - you sound chuffed and rightly so

xxx

Back