Sam's Diet Journal 2008

hey. i wasn't supposed to start until 8... so i was on my own time :D and now i'm having a break for breakfast so there :p

abz xx

Hi Abz - how you doing?

quite well actually. i have just accepted that this is the way things are now and stopped wanting everyone else's way of doing things, ha. it has taken me until 10 both yesterday and today to realise that i haven't had my morning shake because i've been busy. of course as soon as i realise i realise i'm really hungry, ha. but that's also becoming less. which is great :)

i have brought a spicy tomato soup with me today. i had it with me yesterday but didn't fancy it. perhaps today will be the day when i find a soup i like :D

abz xx

Week 2 - Day 7

Another good day today. I ensured I had a plan for tea time today so there wasn't any last minute pangs of "what can I have".

I can feel a difference in my upper body (which happens to be the last place I put on weight). I've done over an hour of Wii Fit today, and I am hoping for a positive result on the scales tomorrow.

Weigh-in Day - Start of Week 3

This week I have lost 2lbs.

It doesn't seem much considering I have been so good, but then I guess the loss from last week balances it out. So I have now lost 11lbs in a fortnight.

well done sam woohooo keep up the good work

hey abz im not bad still stuck with this bloody cold and not lost no weight this week but onwards and downwards next week lol always look on bright side of life im blaming the cold

it will probably be water. bodies like to be full of water when you have cold :D

drink loads of the stuff and i'm sure you'll have a fab loss next week.

hope you feel better soon hon.

abz xx

Hi kazzy - sorry your still full of the cold. I am too - it's been with me for over a fortnight now, and I'm fed up with it.

Abz - how are you coping? Did you have the soup, was it any good?

i had spicy tomato soup and it was divine :D so i'll be stocking up on those when i see my cdc on tuesday for my lunches. also going to get some of the oriental chilli as apparently they are really nice too :)

am doing much better. in fact i haven't even had my brekkie yet. i do still get the odd hunger pang but if i ignore it it goes away again :)

abz xx

Glad you've found something else that you can have. It must be a bit limiting.

Have you slipped on the scales for a nosey/indication of your loss?

only 1lb so far this week but then i will be retaining water with totm. lost 8lbs last week even though i thought it was more, ha. but my new and improved scales show that my fat percentage is going down, even if my weight isn't. so that's good. i'm troughing through five litres of water a day at the mo to try and combat it. and it isn't that limiting really. lots of flavours, just no food, ha. but i will enjoy having something savoury :D

abz xx

Hi kazzy - sorry your still full of the cold. I am too - it's been with me for over a fortnight now, and I'm fed up with it.

i feel better than i did yesterday my sinuses arent as painfull thank god so hopefully its just a small blip, awww im sorry your still not feeling better its so depressing being ill.

It certainly is Kazzy. Hopefully by next Friday these colds will be history.

i hope so i hate being ill and im not even as busy as you so it must drive you even crazier than it does me

I've had stock (for the website) sat in boxes for a fortnight, I normally upload it to site as soon as it arrives, but by the time I get in from work, shop, cook, clean do a bit of exercise of the Wii and then sort the orders for posting the next day I am totally whacked, made worse by the cold.

Thinking about it I guess I am pretty busy, but the majority of it is brain work and consists of sitting on my bum - not being active-active if you know what I mean.

I forgot to say in my earlier post about weigh-in.

I've got this spinny thing that you stand on and twist back & forth (a cheapy thing from Avon years ago). Anyway, I found it today and I've got it here in work with me.

I've decided to do 1000 twists a day, I can do it while I wait for the kettle to boil.

Back