SaraC's Pescetarian Diary (SW & WW)

Saturday

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW thick bread (HEB) with 2 LCL triangles (2 syns) and Vegemite

Lunch: SW chips with Nando's Peri Peri Chip Sprinkle and 1 tbsp Nando's Hot Sauce (1.5 syns)

Snacks: Strawberries, Grapes

Tea: Quorn Stir Fry with Quorn Pieces, stir fry veg and Egg Noodles

Drinks: NAS squash, 1l water, diet coke, tea, 4 Double Vodka & Diet Coke (20 syns)

HEA: 2 LCL Triangles

HEB: 2 Pieces WW Thick bread

Superfree foods: Strawberries, Grapes beansprouts, peppers, onions

Syns: 1 tbsp Nando's Hot Sauce (1.5 syns)
4 Double Vodka & Diet Coke (20 syns)
Total syns: 21.5 syns

Syns remaining: 70/105

Hubby made the Stir Fry tonight for tea and we decided to try our 16 month old baby with it (we held off the soy sauce whilst cooking and just added it to our portions) and she wolfed the LOT!! :D It just goes to show that SW really is family friendly!

Sunday

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW thick bread (HEB) with 2 LCL triangles (HEA) and Vegemite

Lunch: 4 Quorn Scotch Eggs (6 syns), strawberries and grapes

Tea: Batchelors Mild Cheese & Broccoli Pasta n Sauce (0.5 syns) with Quorn Family Roast and 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)

Snack: Kinder Mini Chocolate bar (3.5 syns)

Drinks: NAS squash, 1l water, tea

HEA: 2 LCL Triangles

HEB: 2 Pieces WW Thick bread

Superfree foods: Strawberries, Grapes

Syns: 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)
4 Quorn Scotch Eggs (6 syns)
Batchelors Pasta n Sauce (0.5 syns)
Kinder mini chocolate bar (3.5 syns)
Total syns: 11.5 syns

Syns remaining: 58.5/105

Hey Sara

Just having a nosey. Was wondering, whats the Quorn Family Roast like? I saw it in the shop the other day and was tempted to buy it...but I'm the only quorn eater in my house and wasn't sure if it would be worth it. Though, if it's yummy I may have to get some and talk the unsupportive parentals into trying it :) x

Hiya GG,

I like it, it's like the Quorn chicken deli slices but thicker! The only thing is to make sure you don't cook it for too long, I had it with Pasta n Sauce but it's really nice with a roast too!

If your parents didn't want to try it just get it for yourself and then once cooked slice it up and put it in a tupperware box, I would have thought you could have it with a salad/pasta salad or something too!

Monday

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW thick bread (HEB) with 2 LCL triangles (HEA) and Vegemite

Lunch: Asda Chickpea Dhal and Uncle Bens Express Long Grain Rice (1 syn)

Snacks: Cherry tomatoes, strawberries, 2 Babybel (HEA), 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

Tea: Salmon Fillet (6 syns) with new potatoes and salad (watercress, Quorn Family Roast, lettuce, tomatoes) and 1 tbsp Salad Cream (2.5 syns)

Drinks: NAS squash, 2l water, tea, diet coke

HEA: 2 LCL Triangles, 2 Babybel

HEB: 2 Pieces WW Thick bread, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Superfree foods: Strawberries, cherry tomatoes, watercress, lettuce, radish, tomatoes

Syns: 1 tbsp Salad Cream (2.5 syns)
Salmon Fillet (6 syns)
Uncle Ben's Express Long Grain Rice (1 syn)

Total syns: 9

Syns remaining: 49/105

Tuesday

Lunch: Salad (penne pasta, Quorn Pieces, red onion, peppers, carrots, tomatoes, watercress, radish) with 1 tbsp Salad Cream (2.5 syns) and 1tbsp Salad Cream Light (1.5 syns)

Snacks: Cherry tomatoes, 2 Babybel (HEA), 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB), 4 satsumas, banana, apple, 4 mini eggs (3 syns)

Tea: Home made Cannelloni (cottage cheese, garlic, onions, spinach, passata) with 2 Quorn Fillets (free)

HEB: 2 Pieces WW Thick bread, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Superfree foods: Cherry tomatoes, watercress, radish, tomatoes, peppers, tomatoes, passata, spinach, apples, satsumas

Syns: 1 tbsp Salad Cream (2.5 syns)
1 tbsp Salad Cream Light (1.5 syns)
4 Mini Eggs (3 syns)
Total syns: 7 syns

Syns remaining: 42/105

Wednesday

Lunch: Salad (penne pasta, Quorn Pieces, red onion, peppers, carrots, tomatoes, watercress, radish) with 2tbsp Salad Cream Light (3 syns)

Snacks: Cherry tomatoes, 2 Babybel (HEA), 4 satsumas

Tea: Mushy Pea curry (with Quorn Peppered steaks chopped up instead of Quorn Pieces as we had none in) with boiled rice

Supper: 2 pieces WW thick bread (HEB) spread with 1 tbsp Nutella (4.5 syns) my current favourite snack!!

HEB(x 2): 4 Pieces WW Thick bread

Superfree foods: Cherry tomatoes, watercress, radish, tomatoes, peppers, tomatoes, passata, spinach, mushy peas, onions, satsumas

Syns: 2 tbsp Salad Cream Light (3 syns)
1 tbsp Nutella (4.5 syns)
Total syns: 7.5 syns

Syns remaining: 34.5/105

Supper: 2 pieces WW thick bread (HEB) spread with 1 tbsp Nutella (4.5 syns) my current favourite snack!!
Mmmmmm....sounds delish!!! Wish I had saved some syns today so I could have this lol.

Mmmmmm....sounds delish!!! Wish I had saved some syns today so I could have this lol.

It is amazing!! Filled up my chocolate cravings and used up my other HEB in the process! You get so much Nutella in 1 tbsp, yum!

I was in a real binge mood today so really enjoyed mopping up my syns with vodka hee hee!

Thursday

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW thick bread (HEB) with 2 LCL triangles (2 syns) and Vegemite

Lunch: Leftover Mushy Pea curry & rice

Snacks: Cherry tomatoes, 2 Babybel (HEA), 2 satsumas

Tea: Smash Pizza (HEA for mozzarella) with SW wedges cooked with Nando's peri peri chip sprinkle!

Drinks: NAS squash, 2l water, tea, diet coke, 3 double Vodka & Diet Coke (15 syns)

HEB(x 2): 4 Pieces WW Thick bread

Superfree foods: Cherry tomatoes, mushy peas, onions, satsumas

Syns: 3 double Vodka & diet lemonade (15 syns)
2 LCL Triangles (2 syns)
Total syns: 17 syns

Syns remaining: 17.5/105

Ok so the day started well, I WI and lost 1lb, it was * week too so I am double happy! But then it all went wrong, I ended up out for lunch with my sisters and had a crepe with mozzarella, mushrooms and tomato and then went out to Wagamama's for tea (healthy option chosen for starter & main) but then had the White Chocolate and Ginger Cheesecake for dessert, wine and then out in town for hubby's birthday and drunk lots of vodka, lime & soda, bad times!!

Anyway I will charge myself 50 syns and am going to draw a line under it and try and minimise the damage for the rest of the week!

Friday

Lunch: Crepe with Mozzarella, tomatoes & mushrooms

Tea: Wagamamas - Edamame Beans with chilli & garlic salt for starter, saien soba for main, white chocolate & ginger cheesecake for dessert, 2 glasses of rose

Drinks: Lots of double vodka, lime & sodas, eeeekkk!! :rolleyes:

Syns: 50 syns

Remaining: 55 syns

Last edited:
Saturday

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW thick bread (HEB) with 42g mozzarella (HEA)

Lunch: None

Tea: Homesmade Vegetable (onions, beansprouts, peppers) Egg Foo Yung with SW chips and 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns)

Snacks: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

Drinks: Tea, NAS Squash, diet coke

HEA: 42g Mozzarella

HEB: 2 Pieces WW thick brown bread, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Superfree foods: Onions, Peppers, beansprouts

Syns: 1 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)

Total Syns: 1.5 syns

Syns remaining: 53.5 syns

On Sunday we went to Oulton Park to watch the Qualifying for the British Superbikes, I planned ahead after my disasterous night on Friday and made SW friendly food to take with us!! :D

Sunday

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW thick bread (HEB) with 2 LCL Triangles (HEA) and Vegemite

Lunch: Tuna Pasta Salad (Tricolour pasta with 2 tbsp Hellmann's Extra Light Mayonnaise (1 syn), half can of tuna (3 syns) and sweetcorn
1 Quorn Sausage Roll (2.5 syns)
2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

Tea: Quorn Chilli made with passata, garlic, chopped tomatoes, onions, Quorn mince, served with boiled rice and 6 garlic doughballs (9 syns) with 42g Mozzarella on top (HEA)

Drinks: Tea, NAS Squash, diet coke, 2 double vodka & Sprite Zero (10 syns)

HEA: 42g Mozzarella, 2 LCL Triangles

Superfree foods: Tomatoes, passata, onions, sweetcorn, garlic

Syns: 2 tbsp Hellmanns Extra Light Mayo (1 syn)
1/2 can tuna (3 syns)
2 Double Vodka & Sprite Zero (10 syns)
6 Garlic Doughballs (9 syns)
1 Quorn Sausage Roll (2.5 syns)
Total Syns: 25.5 syns

Syns remaining: 28 syns

Monday we went back to Oulton Park for the Superbikes main raceday, again I planned ahead and made some food to take with us :D

Monday

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW thick bread (HEB) with 2 LCL Triangles (HEA) and Vegemite

Lunch: Jacket new potatoes with Sweet Chilli & Red Pepper Cottage Cheese (1.5 syns)
3 Quorn Sausage Roll (7.5 syns)
2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB)
2 Babybel (HEA)

Tea: Salt & Pepper King Prawns (10 syns)?

Drinks: Tea, NAS Squash, diet coke, Sprite Zero

HEA: 2 Babybel, 2 LCL Triangles

Superfree foods: None!

Syns: Pot Sweet Chilli & Red Pepper Cottage Cheese (1.5 syns)
Salt & Pepper King Prawns (10 syns)
3 Quorn Sausage Roll (7.5 syns)
Total Syns: 19 syns

Syns remaining: 9 syns :eek::cry:

Back in work now for a 3 day week this week so eating better again!

Tuesday

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW thick bread (HEB) with 2 LCL Triangles (2 syns) and Vegemite

Lunch: FF Supernoodles with 1 Babybel melted in (part HEA), punnet of strawberries, punnet of cherry tomatoes

Tea: Quorn Peppered steaks, SW potato wedges, 28g cheddar (HEA) & baked beans with 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup (1 syn)

1 Babybel (part HEA), 4 satsumas

Drinks: Tea, 2l water with NAS Squash, diet coke

HEA: 2 Babybel, 28g cheddar

Superfree foods: Strawberries, cherry tomatoes, baked beans, satsumas

Syns: 2 LCL Triangles (2 syns)
1 tbsp Heinz Tomato Ketchup (1 syn)
Total Syns: 3 syns

Syns remaining: 6/105 syns

Just wanted to say thanks--I've been browsing your diary for meal ideas and am feeling wonderfully inspired :) Thanks :)

Ahh thanks Sally, glad I have inspired you!! :D

We had a bit of a strange tea tonight as whilst hubby was getting everything out for the risotto we realised we had 2 River Cobbler Fillets which needed using by yesterday, so we had Mushroom Risotto with fish fillets on the side!! It did taste delicious though :D

Wednesday

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW thick bread (HEB) with 2 LCL Triangles (2 syns) and Vegemite

Lunch: FF Supernoodles with 1 Babybel melted in (part HEA), punnet of strawberries, punnet of vine ripened tomatoes

Tea: Mushroom Risotto (made with stock pots, onions, mushrooms, peppers, garlic, chillies) with Smoked River Cobbler Fillet (6 syns)

1 Babybel (part HEA), 4 satsumas

Drinks: Tea, 1l water with NAS Squash, diet coke

HEA: 2 Babybel, 2 LCL triangles

Superfree foods: Strawberries, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, garlic, peppers, satsumas

Syns: River Cobbler Fillet (6 syns)
Total Syns: 6 syns

Syns remaining: 0/105 syns

Eeek can I get through today (Thursday) with no syns? We shall see!! :rolleyes:

Thursday

Lunch: Jacket Potato with 2 Babybel (HEA) and beans, punnet of vine ripened tomatoes

Tea: Spaghetti with Asda Meatfree Meatballs (1/3 bag each = 1 syn) and meatfree mince with chopped tomatoes, passata, garlic, onions and mushrooms with Smash garlic "bread" (Smash made into patties and baked in the oven with garlic granules and herbs)

Snacks: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB), 4 satsumas

Drinks: Tea, 2l water with NAS Squash, diet coke

HEA: 2 Babybel, 2 LCL triangles

Superfree foods: Tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, garlic, peppers, satsumas, passata, mushrooms

Syns: 1/3 bag Asda Meatfree Meatballs (1 syn)
Total Syns: 1 syn

Syns remaining: -1/105 syns

Last edited:
Back