SaraC's Pescetarian Diary (SW & WW)

I have been a bottomless pit today but it has been the first day of my * week. I have tried to make good choices but couldn't resist the Mini Eggs in my drawer in work!

Monday

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW Bread (HEB), toasted with 2 LCL (2 syns) and Vegemite

Lunch: Uncle Ben's Express Spicy Mexican Rice (3.5 syns) with 2 Babybel (HEA) and punnet of Cherry Tomatoes

Tea: SW Quiche (made with Pasta n Sauce Mild Cheese & Broccoli, Onions, Peppers, VLF Cottage Cheese, 4 Eggs and 42g Mozzarella (HEA) per person on top) this was for 3 of us and we had it with SW Wedges and 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)

Snacks: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB), Fruit Salad with Activia FF Yoghurt on top, 6 Mini Eggs (7.5 syns)

Drinks: 2l Water with NAS Squash, Tea

HEA: 2 Babybel, 42g Mozzarella

HEB: 2 pieces WW Thick bread, Alpen Light Bars

Superfree foods: Peppers, Onions, Tomatoes, Strawberries, Blueberries, Grapes, Blackberries

Syns: Uncle Ben's Express Spicy Mexican Rice (3.5 syns)
2 LCL (2 syns)
1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)
6 Mini Eggs (7.5 syns)
Total Syns: 14.5 syns

Leftover syns: 40.5/105 syns

Tuesday

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW Bread (HEB), toasted with 2 LCL (HEA) and Vegemite

Lunch: Tuna Pasta Sweetcorn (3 syns for Extra Light Mayo, 3 syns for 1/4 tin tuna)

Tea: Quorn Chilli (tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, passata, garlic, Quorn Mince and chilli powder) with Savoury Rice and 4 Garlic Doughballs (6 syns)

Snacks: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB), 4 Satsumas, 2 Babybel

HEA: 2 Babybel, 2 LCL Triangles

Superfree foods: Onions, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Passata, Garlic, Satsumas

Syns: 2 tbsp Extra Light Mayo (3 syns)
1/4 tin Tuna (3 syns)
4 Garlic Doughballs (6 syns)
Total Syns: 12 syns

Leftover syns: 28.5/105 syns

I have been so fed up lately, and it is * week so the choccy monster which lies dormant inside me until TOTM made an appearance today! To be brutally honest I wasn't even going to record that I'd eaten the Chocolate Buttons but the only person I would be kidding is myself! So here you have the Sara C honest Choccy Monster diary for Wednesday!!........

Wednesday

Lunch: Leftover Quorn Chilli with Uncle Bens Express Long Grain Rice (1 syn)

Tea: SW Chips, 2 Quorn Burgers (1 syn), 42g Mozzarella (HEA), Beans and 1 tbsp Nandos Hot Peri Peri Sauce (1 syn)

Snacks: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB), 4 Satsumas, 2 Babybel, punnet of Cherry Tomatoes, Small bag of Chocolate Buttons (8.5 syns), 6 Mikado White Choc (3 syns)

HEA: 2 Babybel, 2 LCL Triangles

Superfree foods: Onions, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Passata, Garlic, Satsumas, Baked beans

Syns: Uncle Bens Express Long Grain Rice (1 syn)
2 LCL (2 syns)
2 Quorn Burgers (1 syn)
1 tbsp Nandos Hot Peri Peri Sauce (1 syn)
Small bag of Chocolate Buttons (8.5 syns)
6 Mikado White Choc (3 syns)

Total Syns: 16.5 syns

Leftover syns: 11/105 syns

Last edited:
Thursday

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW Bread (HEB), toasted with 2 LCL (HEA) and Vegemite

Lunch: Batchelors Mild Cheese & Brocolli Pasta n Sauce (0.5 syn) with 1tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns), punnet of Cherry Tomatoes

Tea: Pasta Bake (Onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, passata, garlic, chilli penne pasta) with 42g Mozzarella and Quorn Plain Fillets

Snacks: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB), 2 Satsumas, Cadburys Fudge (6.5 syns), Apple

Drinks: 2l Water with NAS Squash, Tea, diet coke

HEA: 2 LCL Triangles, 42g Mozzarella

Superfree foods: Onions, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Passata, Garlic, Satsumas, Baked beans, Apple

Syns: Batchelors Mild Cheese & Brocolli Pasta n Sauce (0.5 syn)
1tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)
Cadburys Fudge (6.5 syns)

Total Syns: 8.5 syns

Leftover syns: 2.5/105 syns

Weighed in this morning and surprise, surprise the 1lb I lost last week, gained the week before and lost the week before finally came back, ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :banghead:
Soooo I am going to start shaking things up, not having the same breakfasts each day and trying to not have that many white carbs every day!! If anyone reads this regularly, feel free to pop in and say hi as sometimes I think I talk to myself!!

Friday

Lunch: M&S California Roll Sushi (3.5 syns) and M&S Fruit Salad (Nectarine, Pineapple, Watermelon, Melon)

Tea: Homity Pie with 2 Quorn Sausages and 1tbsp Reggae Reggae Sauce (1.5 syns) and 84g Mozzarella (HEA*2)

Snacks: 2 Pieces WW Thick Bread (HEB) and 1 tbsp Nutella (4.5 syns)

Drinks: 1l Water with NAS Squash, Tea, diet coke, 1 Double Vodka, Lime & Soda (5 syns)

HEA(*2): 84g Mozzarella

HEB: 2 pieces WW Thick bread (*2)

Superfree foods: Garlic, Peas, Onions, Leeks, Nectarine, Melon, Pineapple

Syns: 2 LCL (2 syns)
M&S California Roll Sushi (3.5 syns)
1tbsp Reggae Reggae Sauce (1.5 syns)
1 tbsp Nutella (4.5 syns)
1 Double Vodka, Lime & Soda (5 syns)
Total Syns: 16.5 syns

Leftover syns: 88.5/105 syns

I'm in the same boat as you, I wanted to eat the cadburys factory a few days ago! Now * week has arrived I feel fine! xx

Ohh Hi Allie!! :D Yeah I am ok now that * week is over, I really am not fussed over chocolate usually but this month I have been a monster! It's funny you should say about the Cadbury's Factory as me, my hubby and baby went there just after Easter (when I was still on SW), it was fantastic and we got given SOOO much chocolate hubby was in his element!! ;)

Please don't take offence but maybe your body is telling you it's happy where it is. You are quite tall and the weight you want to get to is quite low. See if you can maintain this weight for a few weeks and then decide what to do.

It took me 3 months to reach my target with only 6lb left to lose but I am neither tall or slim (size 14). But as soon as I did and relaxed slightly about what I was eating I lost 2lb the next week. After all the effort I put into losing the last couple of pounds I thought I don't deserve this weight loss now. Our bodies have a mind of their own. I never know what mine will do even if I follow the exact same plan two weeks running I can get different results. I suppose it comes with being female.

You look fantatic in your avatar by the way.

Tania

Please don't take offence but maybe your body is telling you it's happy where it is. You are quite tall and the weight you want to get to is quite low. See if you can maintain this weight for a few weeks and then decide what to do.

It took me 3 months to reach my target with only 6lb left to lose but I am neither tall or slim (size 14). But as soon as I did and relaxed slightly about what I was eating I lost 2lb the next week. After all the effort I put into losing the last couple of pounds I thought I don't deserve this weight loss now. Our bodies have a mind of their own. I never know what mine will do even if I follow the exact same plan two weeks running I can get different results. I suppose it comes with being female.

You look fantatic in your avatar by the way.

Tania

Thanks for dropping by Knitter :) , I have thought that maybe I have reached my natural weight but I am a bit pertubed that this is a size 14 and I would ideally like to be in a comfortable size 12! I am going to try and mix up what I eat for a couple of weeks and if I don't lose I will have to settle with where I am, even though I am not that happy about it!!

The body is a strange old thing!!

If I remember rightly, you are a veggie but eat fish don't you? Try and get some tuna and white fish into your diet, I think both are speed foods :) Try some red days and have a big tuna and boiled egg salad for lunch, and steamed fish and lots of veg for tea. You still get 2 A choices and 2 B choices then :)

In aldi, they do tins of tuna in brine for 45p, it *appears* to be really good quality tuna. I'm not sure if it is dolphin friendly and that sort of thing though. xx

Thanks Allie!! Whilst I do eat fish on occasion, I am not really fussed on it. It's mainly because hubby isn't a Veggie so it gives him more variety as he eats veggie with me at home...I will try & eat more fish though. He has just bought 6 tins of tuna and some salmon to have this week so I will see how I go..I almost passed out this morning not having my usual toast lol!!! ;)

Ohhhhh my body went into shock not having it's usual WW Thick Bread for Breakfast, eek!! Special K Sustain doesn't quite "cut it" against the mighty bread! Oh well let's see how I get on for the rest of the week!

Saturday

Breakfast: 28g (what a puny portion!! :p) of Special K Sustain with 150ml SS Milk (HEA), a Banana and 2 satsumas

Lunch: Leftover Homity Pie with Quorn Peppered Steak and 1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)

Tea: Asda Chickpea Dhal with Uncle Bens Express Long Grain Rice (1 syn)

Snacks: Strawberries, Watermelon, Mango, 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

Drinks: 1l Water with NAS Squash, Tea, diet coke, 4 Double Vodka and Diet Tropical Fruit Crush (20 syns)

HEA: 250ml SS Milk, 28g halloumi

HEB: 28g Special K Sustain, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Superfree foods: Garlic, Peas, Onions, Leeks, Satsumas, Banana, Strawberries, Mango, Watermelon

Syns:
1 tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)
Uncle Bens Express Long Grain Rice (1 syn)
4 Double Vodka and Diet Tropical Fruit Crush (20 syns)
Total Syns: 22.5 syns

Leftover syns: 66/105 syns

Thought I did quite well today, limited the carbs I take in by only having the pitta, rice and 3 potatoes all day!! :)

Sunday

Breakfast: Mixed Berries (Blackberries, strawberries, blackcurrants, redcurrants, raspberries) with 1/2 big pot Onken Straeberry Fat Free Yoghurt

Lunch: Nando's!!! :D Halloumi (HEA) and Portobello Mushroom in Pitta (6 syns) with Spicy Rice (free) and Macho Peas (free)

Tea: Salmon Fillet (HEB) with Salad (lettuce, radish, cherry tomatoes, radish, peppers) and 3 large New Potatoes and 1 tbsp Extra Light Salad Cream (1.5 syns)

Snacks: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB), 1 funsize Chomp (3.5 syns)

Drinks: 1l Water with NAS Squash, Tea, diet coke, 2 Double Vodka & Fanta Zero (10 syns)

HEA: Halloumi, SS Milk for tea

HEB: Salmon Fillet, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Superfree foods: Blackberries, strawberries, blackcurrants, redcurrants, raspberries, lettuce, radish, cherry tomatoes, radish, peppers, peas

Syns:
1 tbsp Extra Light Salad Cream (1.5 syns)
Pitta (6 syns)
Funsize Chomp (3.5 syns)
2 Double Vodka & Fanta Zero (10 syns)
Total Syns: 21 syns

Leftover syns: 45/105 syns

Last edited:
I'm doing well on reducing white carbs, but have started eating more breakfast to last me through until lunchtime!

Monday

Breakfast: 28g Special K Sustain (HEB) with 180ml SS Milk (HEA) and Mixed Berries (Blackberries, strawberries, blackcurrants, redcurrants, raspberries) with 1/2 big pot Onken Straeberry Fat Free Yoghurt

Lunch: Bag of Quavers (4.5 syns) and 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

Tea: Quorn Crispy Fillet (3.5 syns), roasted BNS, Cauliflower, Brocolli, 2tsp Bisto (2 syns)

Drinks: 1l Water with NAS Squash, Tea, Fanta Zero

HEA: SS Milk for tea

HEB:28g Special K Sustain, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Superfree foods: Blackberries, strawberries, blackcurrants, redcurrants, raspberries, BNS, Brocolli, Cauliflower

Syns:
Bag of Quavers (4.5 syns)
2tsp Bisto (2 syns)
Quorn Crispy Fillet (3.5 syns)
Total Syns: 10 syns

Leftover syns: 35/105 syns

Hey Sara :)

Your food diary is looking good - well done you for mixing it up a bit! How do you think it's going? Hope you're having a good week xx

Hey Sara :)

Your food diary is looking good - well done you for mixing it up a bit! How do you think it's going? Hope you're having a good week xx

Hey missus, how are you??!! :D

Yeah I think (hope) that it's going well, I have been impressed with my willpower today as hubby wanted to get a Domino's tonight and I said "No" as I want to see if this pays off if I stay within my syns for the week!!

How was your weekend? Good I hope :)

Tuesday

Breakfast: 28g Special K Sustain (HEB) with 180ml SS Milk (HEA)

Lunch: Sweet Potato, 42g Mozzarella (HEA) and Homemade SW Coleslaw (1 syn for whole lot so I'll be safe & take 0.5syn for it)

Snacks: Cherry Tomatoes, Strawberries

Tea: Quorn Crispy Fillet (3.5 syns), 3 New Potatoes, Salad (Lettuce, Peppers, Tomatoes, Radish) with 1tbsp Salad Cream Extra Light (1.5 syns)

Drinks: 1.5l Water with NAS Squash, Tea, Pepsi Max

HEA: 250ml SS Milk, 42g Mozzarella

HEB: 28g Special K Sustain, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Superfree foods: Cabbage, Onion, Carrot, Cherry Tomatoes, Strawberries, Lettuce, Peppers, Tomatoes, Radish

Syns: Quorn Crispy Fillet (3.5 syns)
Homemade SW Coleslaw (0.5 syn)
1tbsp Salad Cream Extra Light (1.5 syns)
Total Syns: 5.5 syns

Leftover syns: 29.5/105 syns

Hey missus, how are you??!! :D

Yeah I think (hope) that it's going well, I have been impressed with my willpower today as hubby wanted to get a Domino's tonight and I said "No" as I want to see if this pays off if I stay within my syns for the week!!

How was your weekend? Good I hope :)

Well done you!! Let me know how WI goes?

I'm good, had a great weekend :D feeling like I'm losing my SW motivation again. Nothing is working for me! Might follow your lead and mix it up a bit!! x

hi, just dropped by and having a look at your diary,it's nice to see what other ideas people have .thank you and hope you have a good week.:)x

Hi Sara
Do you do much exercise? Just wondering if maybe varying your routine would see some results on the scales for you?
Also, I am a breadaholic (!) and now take 42g of Weetabix Crunchy Bran for my breakfast. It's really filling and you get a good portion for 1 HEB, so maybe that's worth considering??

Am finding your diary really helpful by the way!

Well done you!! Let me know how WI goes?

I'm good, had a great weekend :D feeling like I'm losing my SW motivation again. Nothing is working for me! Might follow your lead and mix it up a bit!! x

Hiya!! Yeah I WI on Friday morning so I will let you know, I'm not missing bread at all, I just make sure I eat loads of free/HEX's so I don't get hungry!!

hi, just dropped by and having a look at your diary,it's nice to see what other ideas people have .thank you and hope you have a good week.:)x

Hi Surreygal!! Ohhhh I have visitors, lucky me!! :D

I hope my diary helps, sometimes I feel a little TOO honest and think I open myself up to scrutiny but I record every single thing that passes my lips!

Feel free to drop by anytime!!

Back