SaraC's Pescetarian Diary (SW & WW)

Well I WI this morning and put on 1lb :eek: To be honest I am not surprised as it is * week and my tummy is really bloated, but it is going to come back off next week and hopefully take some of it's fellow lb's with it!!

I have planned my menus for next week and done all of my online shopping and it will be a low carb Green week with lots and lots of salad!!

Well Friday was going well, until the evening! We went to my friends birthday party at her apartment in Liverpool, it had started quite early and we had been told that we would probably miss the food so we got off the bus and stopped at the American Pizza Slice place which does huge slices of pizza, it was delicious!! Then we went to my friends and there was loads of food left so I had some Vegetarian Paella, some baby plum tomatoes and some feta cheese!! :D

Friday - Green Day

Breakfast: 28g Special K Sustain (HEB) with Onken FF Vanilla Yoghurt

Lunch: Batchelors Mild Cheese n Broccoli Pasta n Sauce (0.5 syn) with 2 Quorn Fillets, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Tea - Huge slice of pizza :eek: , baby plum tomatoes, feta cheese (HEA)

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and water, Vodka and Diet Coke (20 syns)

HEA: Feta Cheese

HEB: 28g Special K Sustain, 2 Alpen Light Bars

Superfree foods: None, eeek!!

Syns: Mild Cheese & Broccoli Pasta n Sauce (0.5 syn)
Vodka & Diet Coke (20 syns)
Total Syns: 20.5 syns

Leftover syns: 84.5/105 syns​

I have been rather delicate all day today, I didn't drink a lot really but think it was because I didn't have much for tea. It was my lie in this morning too but I got up at 10.30am as I felt so bad :( I didn't have any breakfast as I didn't know whether it would stay down or not!! I am getting too old for all this drinking lark ;)

Saturday - Green Day

Lunch: Asda Wholemeal Pitta (HEB) with 1 tbsp Tomato Puree (0.5 syn), 84g Mozzarella (HEA*2) and Onions baked in the oven (Pitta Pizza :D )

Tea - 1/2 King Prawn Dhanksak (3.5 syns) with 1/4 portion of Pilau Rice (2 syns), 28g Chapati (3 syns)

Snack: Mars Bar Ice Cream from multipack (7 syns)

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and water, Diet Coke

HEA(*2): 84g Mozzarella

HEB: Asda Wholemeal Pitta Bread

Superfree foods: Onions

Syns: 1 tbsp Tomato Puree (0.5 syn)
1/2 portion King Prawn Dhanksak (3.5 syns)
1/4 portion of Pilau Rice (2 syns),
28g Chapati (3 syns)
Mars Bar Ice Cream (yum yum!!) :D (7 syns)

Total Syns: 16 syns

Leftover syns: 68.5/105 syns​

Last edited:
Your never too old for drinking Sara :) you feeling better now? Saw your FB, hope your little lady is okay and manages to get some sleep tonight!

Pitta pizza sounds delish...will defo be trying that one out :D

Friday night....huge slice of pizza...?!?! Reaalll pizza?! Are you synning this? I miss pizza. A nice meat feast or a extra cheesey cheese one with peppers and chilli...DEFO trying out that pitta pizza now just so that I stop thinking about proper pizza!!!

Hope you've had a fab weekend so far :) x

Yum - think I will have to do a pitta pizza too.

Hope you and your LO are feeling better soon

Your never too old for drinking Sara :) you feeling better now? Saw your FB, hope your little lady is okay and manages to get some sleep tonight!

Pitta pizza sounds delish...will defo be trying that one out :D

Friday night....huge slice of pizza...?!?! Reaalll pizza?! Are you synning this? I miss pizza. A nice meat feast or a extra cheesey cheese one with peppers and chilli...DEFO trying out that pitta pizza now just so that I stop thinking about proper pizza!!!

Hope you've had a fab weekend so far :) x

Yeah it was real pizza!!! Its on a reeeeaaalllyy thin base with a nice thick crust, I wouldn't know how to go about synning it so I am just going to make sure that I am extra good this week and save some syns!!

Yeah she finally gave in about half an hour after I posted, I was almost in tears. It is her first night in her own bedroom as she has been in with us since she was born, she was all overtired and upset :cry: I just hope she sleeps ok as she usually loves her sleep!

Yum - think I will have to do a pitta pizza too.

Hope you and your LO are feeling better soon

Thanks Alice, mine was self inflicted! ;) It's mad how sometimes you can drink a lot and not feel it and then other times you barely drink anything and then feel ill!!

Well Little Miss is still asleep, I am going to check on her before we go to sleep and take the monitor up with me, I will miss her not being in our bedroom :cry:

I ended up getting up with my little lady at 6.15am as it is far too light in her room so she was awake at the crack of dawn, so by 8.30am I had put 2 wash loads on and been round to the Tesco Express to get some bits and bobs!!

I always eat strangely when I have been up early at the weekend, I had an odd breakfast as we didn't have anything in as our shopping wasn't delivered until 11.40am, so I then ended up eating at noon and then again at 3pm and then at 8pm!!

My mission tomorrow is to go to TJ Hughes on my lunch to get a really thick pair of curtains for madam's room :p

Sunday - Extra Easy Day

Early Breakfast: Asda Wholemeal Pitta (HEB) with 3 Quorn Sausages and 1/2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup (0.5 syn)

Early Lunch: Chopped Strawberries and Banana with 1 Alpen Light Bar (3 syns) and FF Vanilla Onken Yoghurt ontop.

Late Lunch: Salmon Fillet (BBQ'd) with mixed salad (lettuce, carrot, cabbage, peppers) and 1 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)

Tea - 4 Birds Eye Value Fish Fingers (6 syns) with SW Wedges and Bisto Chip Shop Curry Sauce (2 syns)

Drinks: 2l NAS Squash and water

HEA: 2 Babybel

HEB: Asda Wholemeal Pitta Bread

Superfree foods: Cabbage, Lettuce, Carrots, Peppers, Strawberries, Banana

Syns: 1/2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup (0.5 syn)
Alpen Light Bar (3 syns)
4 Birds Eye Value Fish Fingers (6 syns) Bisto Chip Shop Curry Sauce (2 syns)
1 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)

Total Syns: 13 syns

Leftover syns: 55.5/105 syns​

I am soooo tired today, we were up again at 6.15am which is the time we have to get up each workday, I am going to aim to be in bed for 9.30 tonight!

I had a really low carb morning foodwise but then because I am on my own tonight as hubby is out practising with his band I made a "lazy" tea!! I don't think there is any need to chop and cook a proper meal for little ol' me!!

My lovely Mother in Law is currently flying here on her way from Australia to stay for 5 weeks, she arrives tomorrow evening at Manchester, I can't wait to see her!! She has said she would like to go for a meal somewhere local on Wednesday evening and hubby wants to go to a Turkish Restaurant not too far away from our house, I have had a look at the menu and think I can find the right options for me! I am determined not to put any weight on in these next 5 weeks!!

Monday - Green Day

Breakfast: Chopped Strawberries and Banana with FF Vanilla Onken Yoghurt and Special K Sustain (HEB) ontop

Lunch: 100g Tesco Pineapple VLF Cottage Cheese (0.5 syn) with Mixed Salad (Lettuce, Spring Onions, Tomatoes, Cabbage, Carrot, Peppers), Punnet of Cherry Tomatoes, 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB), 2 Babybel (HEA)

Tea - 2 Quorn Sizzling Burgers (2 syns) with New Potato Wedges, 28g Cheddar Cheese (HEA), beans and 1tbsp Hot Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)

HEA: 2 Babybel, 28g Cheddar

Superfree foods: Cabbage, Lettuce, Carrots, Peppers, Spring Onions, Tomatoes, Strawberries, Banana, Baked Beans

Syns: 100g VLF Cottage Cheese with Pineapple (0.5 syn)
2 Quorn Sizzling Burgers (2 syns)
Mars Ice Cream (7 syns)
1 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5 syns)

Total Syns: 11 syns

Leftover syns: 44.5/105 syns​

All of your food today sounds so yummy!

Hope you get lots of sleep tonight!! x

Thanks for an awesome thread, SaraC!!! Very inspirational! (I've so got to check out those jelly tots omg!)

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

Aww thanks Caramelle :D Good luck with the SW journey, it really is the best "diet" in the world!!

All of your food today sounds so yummy!

Hope you get lots of sleep tonight!! x

Thanks Linzi, I have only now discovered the Mars Ice Cream bars from the multipack, they're blummin' lovely and such a good deal at only 7 syns!!

I think I may make a Quorn Chilli for tomorrow night for when T and his Mum arrive back from the airport, she's not veggie (infact shes a meatatarian as she only likes 3 types of veg!!) but hopefully she will be that hungry from the horrible plane food she will be welcome of any hot meal!!!

I'm going to wash the baby's bottles & off to bed I go!! Goodnight :D

Before I go to bed, just thought I would add in my Before and Now pics. My face is so chubby on the before pic!!

Attachments

• Before SW.jpg
    Before SW.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 32
  • One stone gone.jpg
    One stone gone.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 33
My Mother in Law arrived this evening and it was fab to see her again after 10 months :D I had made Quorn Chilli for tea and a cup of PG Tips tea, both of which went down well with her!!

I have just realised I have only had 1 syn today so I am going to have a Mars Bar Ice Cream, I have a bit of a sore throat which has been on and off for a few days now so hopefully it should help!!

Tuesday - Green Day

Breakfast: Chopped Strawberries and Banana with FF Vanilla Strawberry Yoghurt and Special K Sustain (HEB) ontop

Lunch: 100g Tesco VLF Cottage Cheese with Mixed Salad (Lettuce, Spring Onions, Tomatoes, Cabbage, Carrot, Peppers, Red Onions, Beetroot), with 1/2 tbsp Salad Cream Light (1 syn) Punnet of Cherry Tomatoes, 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEB)

Tea - Quorn Chilli (made with Garlic, Onions, Chopped Tomatoes, Passata, Hot Chilli Powder, Mild Chilli Powder) with Long Grain Rice and 56g Cheddar (HEA*2)

HEA(*2): 56g Cheddar

Superfree foods: Cabbage, Lettuce, Carrots, Peppers, Spring Onions, Tomatoes, Strawberries, Banana, Red Onions, Chopped Tomatoes, Beetroot, Passata, Garlic

Syns: 1/2 tbsp Salad Cream Light (1 syn)
Mars Bar Ice Cream (7 syns)
Total Syns: 8 syns

Leftover syns: 36.5/105 syns​

Look at you all skinny minnie in your photos :) you look fab!! x

Aww thanks hun :D I've still got a way to go until I look skinny lol (I am built on a big frame so will never be a size 8!!). I am thinking maybe retarget myself at 10st but see how I feel when I get to 10st 7!! ;)

I've not been feeling very well today, I woke up this morning and my throat was killing me, it has been sore for a few days now and feels like someone has gone up and down the inside of my throat with a cheese grater, not good!! I haven't eaten as much as I usually do as I feel so cr@p at the moment, really sicky feeling, my tummy doesn't feel 100%.

We went to a local Greek Restaurant tonight with MIL, usually I would go for creamy garlic mushrooms and maybe a deep fried main with chips but chose Halloumi starter and then a layered Courgette, Aubergine and Feta "thing" which had a little bit of olive oil on it, I will syn it at 6 syns just to be safe. I am proud of myself for making the right decision :D

Wednesday - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Pieces WW Thick Bread (HEA) with Vegemite

Lunch: Uncle Bens Spicy Mexican Rice (3.5 syns), Mixed Fruit Salad (Melon, Kiwi, Pineapple, Mango, Grapes) and punnet of Cherry Tomatoes

Tea - Greek Meal Out:
Starter: Halloumi cheese & Salad (6 syns)

Main: Layered Aubergine and Courgette with approx 84g Feta Cheese (HEA*2) and about 1tbsp Olive Oil (6 syns to be safe) with Salad

HEA(*2): 84g Feta

HEB: 2 Slices WW Thick Bread

Superfree foods: Melon, Kiwi, Pineapple, Mango, Grapes, Cherry Tomatoes, Lettuce, Red Onion, Tomato

Syns: Uncle Bens Spicy Mexican Rice (3.5 syns)
Halloumi cheese (6 syns)
1tbsp Olive Oil (6 syns to be safe)

Total Syns: 15.5 syns

Leftover syns: 21.5/105 syns​

Back