Extra Easy SarahMP

That soup looks lovely!!!

I'm thinking of making some soup as I have a marrow from my Abel & Cole box and no idea what to do with it. Apparently you can make curried marrow soup.

@lickthelid mine had butternut squash, onion, garlic, coriander, cumin, turmeric, chilli powder, chicken stock and coconut cream.

I know I could have used almond milk and made it syn free but I just find it makes it slightly more filling and of course tasty. I love a bit of coconut cream. I actually don't like coconut or coconut water....odd.

This evening.......just made another hot chocolate. Ultimate comfort drink.

image.jpeg
image.png

I have frozen blueberries on my breakfast this morning (I forgot to defrost them) and they tasted ace. Going to have frozen each morning :)

Yea I just want a potato with my tea I think. I was thinking it would be worth it for the extra healthy extra b. But I'd rather not worry about eating a potato lol

I've not done the cauli rice yet but am loving the cauli mash. I couldn't do an sp day without it. I've been using a bit of Philly (synned) and a hex a of cheddar mashed in and it's lovely. My husband prefers it to real mash!! I've got some courgettes so may try out the courgetti next

When I got weighed this week, I was expecting a gain because I was super bloated and due my period. I started spotting and assumed my period had started. Then I lost weight and was happy. Then no period. My cycle right now is crazy crazy don't even know what's happening. 28 days one month, 55 the next. So I wasn't too concerned. Been cramping for 2 days. Nothing this morning, so I pulled a test out my draw and thought....just incase. And it's ++++++++!!! On a clear blue digital!!

I am a bit shocked, I havnt told the husband yet. You guys must keep a secret lol!!! Not that you know him. I want to go out and buy another pack of tests to be sure.

Oh wow congratulations!!!! How lovely. Ahh I had exactly the same thing when I found it I was pg with little one. Spotting and all "oh here we go" then nothing.

Oh I'm so excited for you @SarahMP x

I can't remember which one, think it's a clear blue one as well, but one tells you approx how far gone as well!

Ahh wow! How amazing! Congratulations!!!!! :bestwishes:

Thanks all!
Last period was 12th July, so they'll go by that date I think. Will ring midwife next week and get booked in for that first test.

Just need to decide how to tell my husband. We are out for a meal tonight, so maybe then. He will be happy :)
I probably tell him as soon as he comes in out of excitement.

Turn down wine at dinner. Say you can't. See if he twigs haha

Back