Sarah's Third Time Lucky Diary

Oh no just found out that the quorn bacon were 5 syns :/ but tbf I had 4 syns left anyway do only gone over by one which I can use from yesterday. :) thank you daisy hope your day went well.
Wednesday 11th July
Breakfast: weetabix hex b semi skimmed milk hex a

Lunch: Savory rice
Muller light
Melon and grape pack

Tea: jacket potato cheese hex a and beans

That's good that you only went over by one! I had a good day thanks,this week seems to be going abit slow,normally it flies by lol

Thank you :D I decided against the jacket potato and instead I'm having sw chips and gammon hex B with sauce.
Syns for today are:
Sauce 3syns
Snack at work 6 syns
Veg oil 2syns

I'm not sure maybe like I wanna be a certain weight when I go to reading n Leeds festival... My birthday...Christmas n hopefully achieve them goals

Over the moon! Just had a sneaky weigh in to make sure I'm heading in the right direction and get a bit of insentive and since Monday I've lost 5 pounds!! I think it's proberbly because I ate so much over the weekend I were extremely bloated on Monday when I weighed but hey after 3 days I ain't gonna complain with 5 pounds :D yay sorry just felt the need to share as I got excited hehe

Morning :0) wow well done,that's amazing!! Nearly half a stone already! Plus good idea with the goals but don't put too much pressure on yourself either ;0)

Thanks :D I'm just thinking if I lose another 2 pounds before Monday that half a stone in a week yay :D been skittle naughty today and had all of my daily syns on but of choc and bit of bread but hey got my free food still :) also used both my healthy extra a's on cheese so wondering what to have for tea...hmm choices

Hmm not been too great :( had a bad day at work so had some carrot cake and hash browns now I feel like a porker :( but hey new day tomorrow I'll draw the line :) I think the weekend is gonna be a big test for me tbh

I didn't carry it on I had a muller light and an apple for tea. Well we're planning on having a BBQ on Sunday and if I do an extra easy day I can eat lean meat so gonna get some lean meat and mushy peas and maybe make a free pasta dish. And Saturday I'll just plod along I think, gonna be hard without alcohol lol I know I sound like an alchi but I do love fosters at the weekend hehe

Back