Sarah's Third Time Lucky Diary

Well woke up at half 7 this morning feeling great as I didn't drink last night :) went in the shower and do e lots of cleaning :D feeling goood today!!
Had scrambled egg on toast for 1/2 hex b and 1 syn for my sauce yummy :) having a BBQ today so got to work out what I can eat and what I can't :)

So my food diary consists of:
Sunday 15th July
Egg on toast 1/2 hex b sauce 1 syn

Mullerlight

Chicken breast in a roll 8syns
Mushy peas
Chicken wing
Garlic bread 3 syns

Little bit of smash and a little pork chop

Slimming world cake 2 syns
Bite of onion ring 1 syn

Strawberries :)

Total 15 syns I'm pretty impressed with that :D yay to a 100% weekend wooo!!

Oh its very addictive reading isnt it lol.....
I have to keep putting it down as I dont feel right reading it in front of my little lad...
Have read the 3 books and the first is certainly the most "entertaining".. ;-)

All good thanks,had some icecream with my fruit tonight :0) rest of the day was fine,nother weekend done! It went quick as always!

Sounds yummy :) I just had a mini milk for 1 1/2 syns so went over by 1 1/2 but I've still not ate a great deal so not feeling bad about it :D I agree the weekend has flew by as usual :( ah well weigh in tomo eekk!!

Just weighed in and I've lost 5 pounds :) pretty happy with that although I'm not gonna sneakily weigh in anymore as I gotta admit I kinda felt disheartened as I had lost that on Wednesday but hey 5 pounds in a week I can't complain :) I'll post my food diary later :D xx

Thank you :) yeah I may change my weigh in to Saturday morning again as I felt this worked better for me!
Todays food diary
Monday 16th July
Ready brek hexb

Cous cous and chicken hex b
Mullerlight

Bowl of rice and beans

Pasta passata and cheese hex a x 2

Syns: slimming world cake 1/2 syn
Bread 2 syns
Sweets 3 syns
Bite of cookie 4 syns
Jelly didn't realise it wasn't sugar free :( 5 syns

All syns used for the day feel like a right piggy hehe :D

Oh no bout the no sugar free jelly! Shame about that Hun.It makes sense to do a wi day that works for you :0) does passata taste like tin of tomatoes? I'm asking cos I have some in my cupboard and I haven't tried it yet lol

Back