Saraian is back where she belongs!!!

hi starlight, yeah i know im having too much im just finding it hard cutting it back seeing as im so used to drinking so much, but deffo will cut it down to 2-4 a day x

Why cd ask you to drink lots then? thats conflicting isnt it - weird!

Jax i dont think ive done too bad so far, Nearly had my two litres.

toast - 3
salmon - 3ish points
Roast veg - 0
2 choc bars - 4.5 = 10.5 points so far. Then i have points left for my duck leg tonight withveg and parsnips, yummy!!!

With CD youre not getting any natural water the way we do from food, so basically CDers need the standard 2 or so litres were drinking PLUS a couple to make up whats missing food wise (so I believe lol)

yeah its just because on cd the bars and shakes have alot of concentrated vitamins and minerals in them which need to be diluted with lots of water, and yeah we don't get any water from food so its essential on the cd diet. well im doing good so far, just taken my doggy for a walk and now im pretty tired but feel good! looking forward to my cereal later :) looks like you're doing good sara, and i think you should make a thread for our 100% thingy, its good! xxx

I will do then Jackie if anyone else thinks its a good idea - its my lil exclusive make your to a skinny hoe club lmao!

On a plus side.........i will be having my home visit done tomorrow and if everything is ok then mia will be staying with us for a 2 week trail, and if it goes well............we'll sign the papers and im guna be a mama to a beautiful greyhound!!!

I will sort out the 100% club then later on this evening when ive got time to do it, go to sort out my house now!

yey i cant wait! let me know when its up and running, aww im sure the house check will go fine! we got a rescue dog 2 years ago, a golden retriever and got her when she had just turned one and she is incredibly gorgeous! xx

I faithfully will do the club later when i can dedicate some time to it. Just so busy making the place dog proof!

Im reslly excited about mia coming, i know its dumb.

its not dumb at all! of course you're going to be excited! hope everything goes well tomoz, let me know hunni xx

I thought I had replied to this thread - must have pressed a wrong button or something!

Hope all goes well with the home visit and you get Mia hon, then you'll have three babies to love or is that four with your OH lol.

Enjoyed the chitty chat last night. Sorry I had to dash off but there was a large voddy and diet coke with my name on it :)

awh that is cool that ye got the call and visit tomorro say ur in ur element!! fingers crossed for ya hun xx

Im usng both! i shouldnt really use 100% as its for everyone whereas this is my personal area where i can chat about god onlys knows lol.

Going for a walk soon with puppy when tommo gets his ass home!

Not looking forward too wi tomorrow, i really want to be 2lb down and dont think i am despite sticking 200%!

:D

Sarah, I'm sure you'll do fine! You've been sticking to it and you're bound to have done well. I don't think any of us will ever love weigh-in.

I'm going to have to see if I can find a cyber cafe or something cos I'll want to know how you, Marie and Sandy have done tomorrow - you've all been worrying and probably over nothing x

Back