Saraian is back where she belongs!!!

*HUGS* Least you went and you got it over with.

Hope you have the great week you deserve next week. And dont give up on our 100% x

But why did i gain - the whys are just doing my head in! Im going to really do it 200% tomorrow. For thelife of me i do not want too feel like this again!

you've gotta rememeber that if your being weighed in the evening then you will obviously be heavier, and it takes a good 4-5 hours for food to be digested, so think of all the food thats still in your body when you get weighed, could EASILY equal half a lb if not more! honestly hun, its so normal...i mean you saw i gained 4lb last week! but already lost 2 of them, so im guessing it was mainly water

Ahh i guess ive gotta stop freaking out! knowing my luck il weig in a few days and it will be gon again. Oh well heres to a new week!!!

Don't beat yourself up hun! Same thing happened to me, and maybe next week you'll register a bigger loss x Bodies are weird things and sure maybe yours is just adjusting x

Morning Hun,
Please dont get upset with 1/2 on this does happen to people and the following week they get a big amount off,please stay off the scales hun as i am this week as scales annoy me as all so different!!
Have a good day xx

Hiya Gem!x

Im ok this mornin, still gutted though as i wantedto see my ticker moving grrrrr!!! never mind. Heres to another week with less points and healthy eating!

Hi Hun ... i know your not happy about w.i this week i had a .5 gain to ... Keep doing what your doing weigh everything count everything and eat your points! .... hopefully the scales will show next week :)

Hey you, I've been looking for your diary so that I could properly say hello! God knows where it has been hiding.....so, how you getting on????? Dont worry about a .5 gain.....I had a 1lb gain 2 weeks ago after a 6lb loss the week before so it swings in roundabouts......are you drinking lots of water? I have noticed, weekswhen I have a good 4.5 pints a day, my losses are better! x

Hey hun... hope you're totally over the gain... I had 1lb gain too... its pants hey... but got me mojo back after the bad WI and now I'm after a HUGE loss this week (otherwise it'll be chocs at the ready! Ha).

Hope you're having a good week! xx

Screw it. Im going to lose it this week, im on the ks an dont care this week if i go hungry - ive got too get some weight off!!!

That's the spirit chick!

That's exactly what I was like..... I'm only on 19pts anyway so not much of a difference but I'm hoping (fingers crossed) for a big difference on the scales!

A girls gotta dream!! xx

yeah course you will..... you get used to it and even save points some days! :) (just not that often!)
xx

Back