Saraian is back where she belongs!!!

well i got your message and phone is now on charge and will text you laters as promised. Bet ive loads of water retention and by ww scales im still the same, will be pissed off if i am!

well i got your message and phone is now on charge and will text you laters as promised. Bet ive loads of water retention and by ww scales im still the same, will be pissed off if i am!

To quote mself, i think im right about the water retention because weighed in a bit early and its 17.2 the ****ing same still! last week i could cope with being the same but after being goodall week and trying hard its the same. So im upset to say the least and wont be going to weigh in tonight. Im going to mope.
Might go to a wi tuesday instead. I feel gutted.

hun if you dont get the result you want this week you should get it on catch up next week

huge hugs

I think you should go to WI hon, if you don't you run the risk of stopping all together.

I really do think you should chuck your scales in the bin and only wi at your meeting; this is not good for you honey.

Don't give up now, go to your WI and, if you have gained or STS (which you won't actually know until you get on their scales) you can discuss with your leader what might have gone wrong and sort it out for next week.

Come on now, you're the leader of our 100% club, we need you xxx

Im not going tonight girls, but il go the next ww weigh in which is tomorrow. Going to eat healthily today and be sensible - but im going tomorrow but im stressedout today and not happy.

DONT miss you wi no matter how tempting it is *HUGS*

Thats was the beginning of the end for so many of my previous diets. STS is a pain in the a*** but its not a gain, and you didnt cheat, its just one of these things that sometimes happens to us all.

Go get weighed, then put the upset behind you and its a new week. Believe me I know how upsetting a sts is but definitely go to your class, you may be surprised ;)

Hun, go tomorrow if you need an extra day but don't miss a whole week x And don't worry about STS, we all STS from time to time...it's natural x

Im going tonight, im not exactly psyched abouti t cos i know im retaining water. I was 16.13 on saturday thats what hurts. Ive worked so hard this week, overcome cravings, stopped binging and stopped eating after 8o clock.
I have gotton over all of those this week thanks to all my friends on here - starlight, siobhanvon, catznolon,karenlou,jackietrew,bobwillbethin,wannabe10 and lots more. The support on here has been amazing and I feel ive let everyone down that has supported me. Mayebi should start doing all my bad habits again because i lost weight then! But im not dont worry - im trying to be positive. Will have a chat with my leader tonight and see what she says.
Thanks girls for listning to my hormonal rambles! xxxxxxx love you all

huge hugs hun I am so glad that you have decided to go tonight so hope that the scales are nicer than your home ones
also if you weigh tonight you will stop stressing and wont have another night of worry
huge hugs and good luck

(never know you might have a big poo just in the nick of time lol)

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I cant feel it coming on lol - just spoke to hubbys mum though and asked if i was due on- i told her ive been ovulating all week and she thinks it could be that.

Ha, Bob!!! You're so mucky!!! Aw, SarahIan hunny...we have all had weeks like that, trust me...it's the hanging in there that makes the difference with this plan x And anytime you need to rant or vent, rant at us, that's what we're here for!!! :)
(This post has a subliminal message x ;) )

oh sara babe *hugs* you know you were 16 13 on sat and im sure thats actually what you are! its just all this stupid water retention and fluctuations, although i know how you feel (as you know) going up to almost 14 stone again, its so disheartening but just rememeber thats how people get fat because they put on a few pounds and think oh screw it, but we wont be doing that will we! we will put on a few pounds and think HELL NO that weight is coming off!

love you babe, keep strong!

Hi ladies, im back!

Well i gained a half pound, am upset too say the least. Have cut down on points. Iiive been 100% ths week and kathy saying ive gained upset me and i told her i had been good as gold and she told me to take my book in for next week and she would have a look, told me to cut down a point and see how i got on.

Feel gutted!

aww hunni, 1/2 a lb isnt that much! and most likely was just water anyway, please don't be upset! just keep up with the good work and im sure you'll have a great loss next week! we're all here for you chicky xxxxxx

Back