Saraian is back where she belongs!!!

Hope you have a good week Sara, you deserve a great result next week *HUGS*

Tell me about it - im fine so far and since kicking my bad habits last week im not craving food which is great! have 10 points left so will cook something nice for tea tonight!

They do indeed! xxxxxxxxx

Good Morning Hun,
How was your day yesterday? Mine was better then i have been but did go over a bit as 8.30 last night i decieded to eat half a pack or rich t!:cry:
So gonna have 15 today to weight out yesterdays!:D

I had a ww bar or two after 8 which i havent done for ages. So not going to do it again. I really do need the weight off this week.
Not going to eat after 8 again!

I know its because i was hungry having the points cut drastically. Will be better today and drink more water to keep hungar at bay!
Im off out this mornnig anyway which will be a bit of excercise!

Hey hun, how is everything this morning? Kickstart eh? Dont worry hun - it works, I did ks my first week and lost 6lbs. YOU CAN DO IT! I only get 19 anyways and the 18 made all the difference. I am thinking of doing it this week too! x

I will do thanks Gem, off to town to get my baby girl weighed and generally checked over. Hopefully shes ok and they wont mke a song and dance over her weight - shes only 18lbs so shes pretty diddy. But she is petite and hopefully HV will realise that and not go on about it too much!

Morning Saraian ... Think there arw a few of us doin 18 points this week or at least trying to LOL ...
im trying it to! .. maybe we can all meet up in the chatroom one evening! to stop the nibbles? ..

Have a lovely day hun hope everythings ok with the HV today xxx

I'm on 19 but saving 1 a day for a bottle of wine on sat...... so technically 18 too! Come on we can do it!!! x x x x x

Actually Im having a great day - just not food wise! had some good news about Stephen, my son. And im celebrating - im writing today off big time!! sitting here now with a glass of wine - is WW though lol! had too much choccy!

Back