Sara's Dukan Diary: Stage 2 Cruise

oh my goodness my girl would have fainted at the Beiber! Ahh what a fab day and a skinny minny too! Well done on all your hard work, u are crusin an losin woo hoo we will all be thin together ;-) xx

When my hubby and me were engaged we went to blackpool 1981 and he always wore denim jeans and denim jacket hahaha two young girls started screaming arrrrrgghhhhh its shakey, its shakey it was soooooooo funny, I've never seen him so embarrassed :)

sarafvrm said:
I was once walking through Bodrum on holiday with my then boyfriend when a Turkish man started pointing and shouting, 'Mel Gibson!' He was only trying to sell us something, I'm sure, but you can bet my fella took it to heart!

LOL :D

P x

It was always Elvis for me :)

(When he was young, obviously :rolleyes:)

David Cassidy was a little before my time, it was Simon Le Bon or Adam Ant for me :)

Sounds like you had a fab day out, I'm wel jel !!!

Sara....I'm so happy for you and those baggy jeans xxx, tw seemed forever away when we started, now your sooo close and your doing great. Jump up and down till yoyr jeans literally drop off ;-) xxx

Ok, boasting time again! The jeans I was so happy to get back into, just a few weeks ago, are now literally falling off me! Not going to buy any more yet though, I'll be at TW in just a few weeks time! We're on our way, girls! xx

Just make sure you wear your best pants when you wear your 'fallling off' jeans, then missus, not your greying apple-gatherers! ;)

P x

TMI......we looooove that on minimins....we work hard for 'apple gatherers' and baggy bras lol xxx

Sara that's great xxx it does not matter about Dr.D date if we are a little late to the party....as long as we get there xxx

Sara well done!! U can let ur jeans fall down and hang low its all the fashion hahaha kids flashing their undies all time, my 16yr old does ;/ go for it!!

well done :D

Back