Sausage on a mission - veggie green days diary

:eek: Gosh! I am not that organised lol. I just eat broccoli (and sprouts) for days because nobody else in the house will eat them :( Only thing that speeds up my loss so far is melon, but that's because it makes me pee a lot (sorry tmi? :p)

This week's result:

1 pound off for me. Almost 1.5, but not bothered as it will make things easier for my new Christmas tree motivator...

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...-christmas-tree-motivation-9.html#post4357267

If you are struggling to focus, grab a tree! :D

Thanks Rozieeee :D Is Monday still your WI day? I will keep an eye out for you tomorrow. It's exciting as you have a meaningful target to aim for. I just bumble about aimlessly, but from today I have my Pea Tree Motivator to encourage me to a Christmas target.

I have added today's peas - half a pound loss per pea. If I manage to fill the tree by Christmas, I will be rewarded with my 4.5 stone sticky and will be in the 13s. Sounds easy enough. I wonder why it's not! lol If I have a gain, the peas are doomed to fall from the tree :eek: :cry:

Attachments

• DSCF4010.jpg
    DSCF4010.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 84
silly sausage said:
Thanks Rozieeee :D Is Monday still your WI day? I will keep an eye out for you tomorrow. It's exciting as you have a meaningful target to aim for. I just bumble about aimlessly, but from today I have my Pea Tree Motivator to encourage me to a Christmas target.

I have added today's peas - half a pound loss per pea. If I manage to fill the tree by Christmas, I will be rewarded with my 4.5 stone sticky and will be in the 13s. Sounds easy enough. I wonder why it's not! lol If I have a gain, the peas are doomed to fall from the tree :eek: :cry:

I love your tree lol I think I might make a visual countdown for my weight too... Haha

Yes Monday is my day! You've bumbled enough to lose all the weight you have so I'd bumble any day with you!

I'm thinking of making the mushroom and lentil loaf.. Think I might make it tomorrow.

Fabulous tree sausage! I want one lol! Keep those peas on that tree!!!!!

Talking of sprouts, stir fried sprout leaves are deliscious!!! I have a sprout fetish at the moment. I think it's worked this week I should be kissing goodbye to a lb or two on the scales tomorrow.

Sausage, I've just drawn out a tree and put it on my fridge for motivation. 7lb by xmas in 1/2lb increments! :) Thanks! x

Thanks guys! :D My peas are safe so far after me staying on plan 100% today! (Well, the peas on my tree that is, the ones I had for dinner weren't so lucky! :rolleyes:)

Sunday 20th November

Brunch:
2 x quorn sausages (olde)
1 x fried egg
toast (hexB)
beans
ketchup (1 syn)

Dinner:
quorn family roast
sprouts, peas, sweetcorn
roast potatoes
gravy (1 syn)

Snacks:
milk (hexA)
3 brazil nuts + 3 walnut halves (hexB)
2 x carrot cake (3 syns)
apple

Total syns: 5
Fluids: good
Exercise: none

I will be out at my step-dad's birthday tea tomorrow night. I phoned to see what is planned foodwise and it is looking good! :D Mum is making a syn free parsnip and chilli soup and has plans to pad out my portion of birthday cake with raspberries and syn free yoghurt. I'll frisk her for the soup recipe :cool:

Attachments

• DSCF4018.jpg
    DSCF4018.jpg
    431.7 KB · Views: 94
Well done on the lb sausage. I'm actually not that fussed how long this takes you or whether you've been fairly static since May (like me I must add !) as long as the overall trend is downwards (which it is). What matters is that you have lost lots of weight and kept it off this year. If you're anything like me, I've never kept weight off and that's what makes this time different. I have never stuck to anything before for longer than a few months at most.

Love the 'pea tree'. Looking forward to seeing it filling up :D

Gail x

Well done on WI sausage. I totally agree that you have lost lots and keeping it off is a big achievement in itself. That's what I always remind myself when I look back a few months and see I've only lost a couple of pounds. Acutally keeping it off is the major difference. Going back is not an option!

Am v interested in your tree as I have my ongoing xmas challenge too. I'm going to read the thread properly in a mo!

Come out come out wherever you areeeeee :D

*leaves trail of walnut halves to tempt Her Royal Pea-ness :)eek: sounds soooooooo rude) back in*

Did you just call me a rood word?? :eek::eek::eek: How very dare you! lol

I am still alive, but have been busy giving all my Sainsbury's money to Amazon this week. Mainly eating out of the freezer and cupboards this week.

Cba writing out my whole diary so here are the photo highlights instead :party0051:

*Raspberry and almond cake with raspberries and yogurt (step-dad's birthday tea)

*Broccoli and quorn bacon quiche with mixed bean salad

*Mushroom and lentil loaf with plastic cheese and mixed bean salad

*Quiche, chips and beans

*Sweet potato and mixed bean chilli with Uncle Ben's Mexican stylee rice and jalepenos (which wasn't out of focus when I ate it)

Tonight I am having Cajun stew (veg, beans, snosages) with cheese because it is too cold to go shopping. Another [STRIKE]cheapo[/STRIKE] good value week next week :D

Attachments

• DSCF4032.jpg
    DSCF4032.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCF4038.jpg
    DSCF4038.jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCF4041.jpg
    DSCF4041.jpg
    477.6 KB · Views: 53
  • DSCF4049.jpg
    DSCF4049.jpg
    452.7 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF4052.jpg
    DSCF4052.jpg
    356.2 KB · Views: 37
Ooooh yum. Was the cake SW friendly (she hopes.........) ?

Hope you've had a good week. See you tomorrow on the Sunday weighers thread.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Photo highlights are fab! Oh that cake sounds delish :) Have a good week Sausage and well done on your loss.

Ohhhhh Im not really a cake person buit almond cake Ill make an exception for, was it SW cake? Im guessing not, but if its was I need the recipe stat!!! :drool:

Mmmmm snausages, Ive got some of those on ze lizt for next week :)

Raspberry and almond cake...ooohhh lordy! Reminds me of a little italian by me that makes white chocolate and raspberry torte....drools!!!!

Food is looking good sausage!

This week's result:

I STS...boooooo! Soup anyone? :rolleyes:

The raspberry and almond cake is only on plan if you have a million syns in the SW bank and are prepared to use the almonds as a cheat hexB :p

Saying that, it was still the healthier choice on the day. The whole cake was a combo to suit the almond loving oldies and the chocolate loving kiddies. Dodging the elmlea and padding out a shard of cake with 0% yog and fresh raspberries was my nod to SW :D

Attachments

• DSCF4021.jpg
    DSCF4021.jpg
    410 KB · Views: 31
This week's result:

The raspberry and almond cake is only on plan if you have a million syns in the SW bank and are prepared to use the almonds as a cheat hexB :p

Saying that, it was still the healthier choice on the day. The whole cake was a combo to suit the almond loving oldies and the chocolate loving kiddies. Dodging the elmlea and padding out a shard of cake with 0% yog and fresh raspberries was my nod to SW :D

even your cake looks like a bouncing pea sausage, I can see two eyes and a big smiley mouth! :D

LOL Erm, I am not a baker as I think my oven is related to yours! My mum made the cakes.

Feeling a bit more organised now after a trip to Aldi. Got my speedy soup on and am making a loaf of bread and a curry.

My cat bid on a beautiful tureen today on ebay which just happens to match my gravy boat. What a freaky coincidence. I had to pay for it. These cat bids are legally binding you know :rolleyes:

Back