Sausage on a mission - veggie green days diary

Sunday 27th November

Brunch:
leftover cajun stew and cheese :eek: (hexA)

Dinner:
BNS and chickpea curry
brown rice
raita

Snacks:
milk (hexA)
apple
2 x jam butties (2 x hexB + 2 syns)

Total syns: 2
Fluids: good
Exercise: none

The curry was very tasty. Used Schwartz tikka powder that they were offloading for 40p a pot in Sainsburys the other week. Glad I bought two pots to try. Guessing it is syn free.

Attachments

• DSCF4062.jpg
    DSCF4062.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 34
Monday 28th November

Breakfast:
porridge made with milk (hexB + hexA)
raspberries and banana

Lunch:
speedy soup
garlic toast (hexB)
apple

Dinner:
mushroom and cheese omelette (hexA)
beans
cherry tomatoes
pineapple

Snacks:
snack a jack chilli curls (4.5 syns)
toffee oaty bar (4 syns)

Total syns: 8.5
Exercise: I'm too cold and cba

Soup de week is...

onion
leek
carrot
turnip
sprouts
tinned tomatoes
tinned pulses
baked beans
red lentils
veg stock
herbs
chilli flakes

Attachments

• DSCF4075.jpg
    DSCF4075.jpg
    501.9 KB · Views: 39
That's it! :mad: I am never eating solids again! :( Broke a tooth today on a Fox's Glacier Fruit :cry:Instant karma or what?? :eek::cry:

In better news...my new trainers arrived today. Got pink and white Skechers toning trainers in the Amazon Black Friday deal. £20 down from £65. They feel really funny to walk in! Hopefully they will give me such a great arse that nobody will notice I am a toothless crone :cry:

*puts bag back on head and runs away* >>>

Oh Sausage, you do make me laugh. You poor old toothless bird! The new trainers sound very funky. I got some Crabtree and Evelyn hand creams in black friday, wish I'd seen the trainers I'd have had some of them too.
How do you get yourself such a great tush then, is it that your posture improves once wearing these magic shoes, or do you actually have to do some exercise too? Am definitely interested if it's the former ...

How do you get yourself such a great tush then, is it that your posture improves once wearing these magic shoes, or do you actually have to do some exercise too? Am definitely interested if it's the former ...

I think the shoes work by throwing you off balance and you tone up by trying not to fall over lol Like walking on deep sand :D

Managed to see the dentist today. I am keeping the remains of the tooth and he has shored it up with a big filling. It is a bit of a mutant peg now :( He says it will not last forever and I have not to eat sweeties ever again :eek: Ate oddly today to fit around the dentist...

Wednesday 30th November

Breakfast:
banana

Lunch:
banana (yes, same as breakfast)

Dinner:
speedy soup

Snacks:
blueberries and grapes

Total syns: 0

Sausage, lol at the tooth and the bum! I saw a pair of toning trainers in lidl for 19.99, I dropped a hint but I think it fell on deaf ears, men!

I hope the tooth isn't too bad.

Just a quickie to show you my dinner from last night and the night before.

Quorn Swedish balls in a red, balsamicky, oxo spag bol sauce. Melts in the mouth (no teeth required lol). I added plastic cheese for that lovely "claggy cheese stuck to the roof of my mouth" effect :drool:

Been feeling a bit meh this week. We have been looking at party dresses for my daughter. It is exciting as they are all tiny and sparkly and gorgeous. Attempts to find me a Christmas frock, however, have been less successful. The keywords "sequined potato sack" do not throw up many results :(

Anyhoo, my girl is actually at home today and tonight (very rare for a Saturday!) so we are going to do girly things to cheer me up. There may be food involved :cool:

Have fun y'all :D

Attachments

• DSCF4081.jpg
    DSCF4081.jpg
    438.6 KB · Views: 53
This week's result...

2 lb gain this morning. I think my massive, off-plan dinner is still in my tummy and that this is a temporary gain. Not serious enough to napalm my pea tree anyway :eek: Will try harder this week to save my peas, honest.

The big dinner was a take-away Wagamama. Never tried it before, but my daughter raves about it. It was deep-fried breaded aubergine, sweet potato and BNS with sticky white rice and curry sauce plus veg dumplings with ginger soy dipping sauce. And mojitos. Oh my! :drool:

The other highlight of our girly day was I got my ears re-pierced (they healed up years ago). Done by a big bloke with a needle as the internet suggested this is more sensible than being pierced by a wee lassie with a gun. The internet was right! I love my tiny titanium studs - they are front fastening so have no jaggy butterfly at the back. Even if I can't find a stitch to wear, I will have such pretty ears to cheer me up lol :D

Attachments

• DSCF4082.jpg
    DSCF4082.jpg
    485.9 KB · Views: 53
silly sausage said:
This week's result...

The big dinner was a take-away Wagamama. Never tried it before, but my daughter raves about it. It was deep-fried breaded aubergine, sweet potato and BNS with sticky white rice and curry sauce plus veg dumplings with ginger soy dipping sauce. And mojitos. Oh my! :drool:

The other highlight of our girly day was I got my ears re-pierced (they healed up years ago). Done by a big bloke with a needle as the internet suggested this is more sensible than being pierced by a wee lassie with a gun. The internet was right! I love my tiny titanium studs - they are front fastening so have no jaggy butterfly at the back. Even if I can't find a stitch to wear, I will have such pretty ears to cheer me up lol :D

Ooooh pic looks yum!!!x

Cheers, Lovely Lady :)

Sunday 4th December

Brunch:
cheese beano (hexA + hexB)

Dinner:
quorn mozzarella and pesto escalope (7 syns)
roast veg - courgette, pepper, red onion, cherry tomatoes
sweet potato mash
mushrooms

Snacks:
milk (hexA)
apple
oaty bar (hexB)

Total syns: 7

Vast improvement today! It was an accidental 777 day :D

Attachments

• DSCF4089.jpg
    DSCF4089.jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 44
Hey sausage!

I love quorn escalopes but I wish they'd make them less synful. But they are filling and sheer yumminess! You are making me hungry.

That Wagamama stuff looks good! I haven't been there for ages and ages now and it is so tasty. I've probably not been as the kids wouldn't eat it - I don't go anywhere that doesn't do tomatoey pasta or pizza.

How fab that you've been able to spend some quality time with your daughter. She sounds great, you seem to have a lovely relationship with her. I'll be coming to you for tips when mine's a bit older!

Did the ear piercing hurt? Being approached by a needle wielding giant sounds quite alarming tbh.

Hope that your pesky gain is working its way through and that the scales are kinder to you next week.

Oh YUM. That dinner from wagamama looks amazing. You don't often get food that good I think so probably worth the gain ? Hope this week is better (and that was probably a short term gain anyway so hopefully come off easily :))

Gail x

Beegee - the piercing was not sore, but I was laughing at the jar of lollies on the front counter. They must be for the brave tattoo folk :p

Thanks for the encouragement, guys :) Nothing exciting foodwise this week, but I have been on plan so far so that's good news.

Monday 5th December

Breakfast:
raspberries and banana

Lunch:
speedy soup
cheese on toast (hexA + hexB)
apple

Dinner:
ratatouille
wholewheat pasta
more cheese (6 syns)

Snacks:
grapes, kiwi, another apple

Total syns: 6

Tuesday 6th December

Breakfast:
raspberries and banana

Lunch:
speedy soup
scrambled eggs on toast (hexB)
ketchup (1 syn)

Dinner:
1/4 mushroom and lentil loaf with cheese on top (hexA)
mushy peas with vinegar

Snacks:
grapes
2 x clementines
roll and plum jam (7 syns)

Total syns: 8

Maybe not finished eating today :confused: but here is my diary anyway so far...

Wednesday 7th December

Breakfast:
banana and grapes

Lunch:
BNS and carrot soup and a roll (hexB)
roll and plum jam (7 syns)
apple

Dinner:
noodles, veg and Nando's sauce (3 syns)
veg: broccoli, mange tout, sweetcorn, red pepper, mushrooms

Snacks:
2 clementines

Total syns: 10

This is my favourite bit of your diary! :8855: Same every day and sounds exactly like my life :D

Or the shipping forecast :8855:

Thursday 8th December

Breakfast:
banana and grapes

Lunch:
2 rolls and cheese (hexA + hexB + 6 syns)
apple

Dinner:
curried celeriac chips
pakora sauce
salad

Snacks:
McCoys (8.5 syns)
clementine
grapes

Total syns: 14.5
Exercise: guess! :p

Attachments

• DSCF4093.jpg
    DSCF4093.jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 50
ooh whats in that pakora sauce? Looks yummy!

Back