apple

Dinner:
sweet potato and mixed bean chilli
wholewheat spaghetti
jalapenos
cheese (hexA)

Snacks:
McCoys (8.5 syns)
huge plate of real oven chips and ketchup (silly syns)

Total syns: :confused:
Fluids: good
Exercise: none

Got no meals/soup/cake left in the freezer now :eek: Need to get cooking!

Hey sausage, come and cook for me, I need looking after, I'm delicate....my body has lost the plot this week...despite being on plan. Come and make me some pakora sauce....which looks very yummy and is now on my to make list!

Aaww Cake. I have just been reading about your random gain and posted on your thread. Please don't let it get you down :) x

I had an unexpected loss of half a pound this week. Undeserved as this weekend has been an orgy of Terry's chocolate orange segsations, vodka and popcorn. My bad :eek:

I have made a big pot of cajun stew to keep me right tomorrow.

Also, I've been inspired by Erm's post here about exercise (or lack of lol) and have decided on a mini challenge until Christmas.

A minimun of 10 minutes of any kind of exercise a day. Told you it was a "mini" challenge! :rolleyes: But I am old and lazy so that should be plenty to keep me going.

Hi sausage!

I'm making your pakora sauce tonight. Looks yummy!!

Good luck for mini challenge!!

X

Thanks Sausage. Wayhey on 1/2lb gone. I'm ok, I'm off to face it soon.....I think a lot of women miss group for this type of gain but I'm facing it, I have no shame lol.

Good luck with the mini challenge, I would join you but I walk the dog everyday and I think I pay my dues that way lol. I might get back to salsa on the wii this week.

You are my hero, Cake :D I used to go to a Rosemary Conley group and would dodge class if I suspected a big gain. Two weeks in a row would lead to 3 and my bum would be on that slippery slope big time! (At least weighing at home now, I don't have the excuse to avoid weigh in lol) Hope you have a cracking week and that pesky gain clears off next week.

Hiya Tig and Jael :) The cajun stew is just basic veggie "red stuff" (tinned tomatoes, onion, courgette, pepper, mushrooms, sweetcorn, whatever) with beans (baked beans plus mixed pulses or kidney beans), chopped up veggie sausages and cajun seasoning. I like it mega-spicy.

Monday 12th December

Breakfast:
porridge made with milk (hexB + hexA)
raspberries and banana

Lunch:
beans on toast and a fried egg (hexB)
clementine
apple

Dinner:
cajun stew
wholewheat pasta
plastic cheese (hexA)
salad leaves

Snacks:
2 x scan bran carrot cake (3 syns)
sample bowl of tomorrow's stew (important quality control :p)

Total syns: 3
Exercise: 20 minutes hula hoop :bunnydance:

Attachments

• DSCF4101.jpg
    DSCF4101.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 41
Saturday 17th September

Brunch:
2 x boiled eggs
an orange

Dinner:
starter: breaded mushrooms with garlic yog dip (hexB)
main: quorn cheeseburgers with jalapeno relish and extra jalapenos, salad and garlic yog (hexA + hexB + 1 syn)
pudding: debatable frozen banana yog with pineapple, banana and grapes

Snacks:
can of M&S slimline G&T (6.5 syns)
lentil curls (4.5 syns)
milk for coffees (hexA)

Total syns: 12
Exercise: swimming

Dabatable pud as I mushed up half a banana and didn't syn it. My bad. Ate the other half in the fruit salad. The fakey ice cream was ok but not great. Would add some honey next time.

Hey sausage, do you have a recipe for the breaded mushroom & garlic dip? Ive searched everywhere and cant find one :( Im just finalising my buffet menu and getting the Tesco shop done. Yum yum :)

Tuesday 13th December

Breakfast:
porridge made with milk (hexB + hexA)
raspberries and banana

Lunch:
cheese beano (hexA + hexB)
apple

Dinner:
slow cooked veg stew
wholegrain rice
Cauldron sausages (2 syns)

Pineapple

Snacks:
carrot cake (3 syns)
pretzels (10 syns)

Total syns: 15
Exercise: 10 minutes cross trainer

The stew was lovely. Parsnips, carrots, sweet potatoes, red and yellow peppers, shallots, chickpeas, tinned tomatoes, cumin, paprika, cinnamon and chilli powder.

Attachments

• DSCF4106.jpg
    DSCF4106.jpg
    494.3 KB · Views: 40
Free onion rings!!!! Oh lordy yes purlease!!!!!!! I have cannelloni plans this week...onion rings sounds like a plan! Thankyou!

Hey sausage, thankyou for the onion ring link, they were really lovely.

How are you getting on this week? x

Hiya Cake. Glad you enjoyed the onion rings. I have not tried them, but enjoyed the breaded mushrooms.

It's a funny week. I have been trying to eat as well as possible, but have not been writing my diary. I am just hungry all the time at the moment! Got a huge batch of speedy soup which has celeriac in it. It is really nutty.

Hope your week is going well :)

silly sausage said:
Hiya Cake. Glad you enjoyed the onion rings. I have not tried them, but enjoyed the breaded mushrooms.

It's a funny week. I have been trying to eat as well as possible, but have not been writing my diary. I am just hungry all the time at the moment! Got a huge batch of speedy soup which has celeriac in it. It is really nutty.

Hope your week is going well :)

It was hard getting the bread to stick. Im looking forward to trying the mushrooms and dip.
Im starving too. I blame xmas.

Merry Christmas Sausage!!!!!!!! Have a lovely weekend.x

Back