scales like to joke!!!!!!!!!!!!

Libbie

Silver Member
morning all
Decided the scales like to joke
This is the true story of my scales this morning.
First must say I know they lie at times.
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!
5.30am
on scales naked 13st o.4lb
feeling good as tuesday they said 13.4.8
got on 3 times jist to make sure but yes.
pur nighty on went down stairs let dog in garden
back up stairs hubby in bathroom
said have you weighed yourself I said no
knowing scales good hehehe
got on scales went 13st 4.6lb
WHAT
got on 3 times each the same felt a bit peed but said nothing
Hubby went to work now 6.30 got on scales again 13,3.2
taken dag walk had shower now about 7.30 jumped on scales again 13,2,6.
I do not belive them at all this morning must be have a joke with liz day.
But just wonted to show to anyone that lets the scales worrie them do not this just shows that they tell jokes.
Hope you all have a good day

This a really good point and my LLC says if you feel ok, your clothes are fitting the same, then dont get on them!!
Why would you need to ,they may only say something you dont want to see and if your feeling happy then the result could send you down and miserable and then we all know what happens next!!!

i am a scale aholic and am really battling my addiction, so i would like to be free from them!!!

How many times did you get on the scales :eek:

Can you not give them to somebody else for a while because they seem to have taken you over :(

Hi give those scales away.. I did to the bin man.. Went runnig down the drive and just handed them to him!! he said whats wrong with them? I said ME. Each week he looks at me as if i'm mad but I don't care, I was like you every wee on I went even at 1am, and realised how many times I neary ate because they didn't tell me what I wanted... Please give them away to someone you trust not to give them back to you or just try your bin man:D

i am a scale aholic and am really battling my addiction, so i would like to be free from them!!!

Me too! But it's just that desire, I need to fulfil. Internal mantra of "I must step on the scales" is with me when I wake up but I only step on at the beginning of the day. Don't want water & CD to spoil it.
I don't think I could give them up, I honestly believe I would pine for them!

Do not usualy get on the scales this often it wa just bugging me to see how they changed,
I do jump on the scales between CDC weighins but I know my stuppied body well enough to know the scales mean nothing.
Just wonted to help to show those who are ruled by the scales that they do lie.

Do not usualy get on the scales this often it wa just bugging me to see how they changed,
I do jump on the scales between CDC weighins but I know my stuppied body well enough to know the scales mean nothing.
Just wonted to help to show those who are ruled by the scales that they do lie.

Sorry, I got the wrong end of the stick :eek:

I totally agree with you :D

Back